BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    That fight was in the OP so yes it will.

Franxx was very good this week, the talk of the boards everywhere. Kind of the opposite of jumping the shark I suppose?
    To be fair they basically turned the cuteness of lil zero up to 11 ffs. Even the VA was ridiculously OP for her.

Edit: this is technically summer anime but Overlord has ANOTHER season coming in July.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRGNPiL6XfQ
    Apparently this is where "the good shit" begins and Ainz cleans house.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Infini View Post
    To be fair they basically turned the cuteness of lil zero up to 11 ffs. Even the VA was ridiculously OP for her.

Edit: this is technically summer anime but Overlord has ANOTHER season coming in July.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRGNPiL6XfQ
    Apparently this is where "the good shit" begins and Ainz cleans house.
    I'll believe that shit when someone else sees it because holy fuck was last season boring.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

You're all sleeping on Uma Musume. It's cleverly disguised as just the next anthro-moeblob thing but it's actually a front for...

...nah just kidding.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    You're all sleeping on Uma Musume. It's cleverly disguised as just the next anthro-moeblob thing but it's actually a front for...

...nah just kidding.
    Not ecchi enough!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Steins;Gate 0 Episode 1 was good (faithful to the VN so far) first min in and Mayuri feels

Quote Originally Posted by Valfox View Post
    Steins;Gate 0 Episode 1 was good (faithful to the VN so far) first min in and Mayuri feels
    Fuck yeah it begins, I'm ready.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

People are losing their shit because CR subs say "too-too-roo" lol. The girls all eat well in this timeline, apparently.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Xerlic View Post
    People are losing their shit because CR subs say "too-too-roo" lol. The girls all eat well in this timeline, apparently.
    While that is pretty dumb, getting your knickers in a twist over it is even worse. There's also the CC aspect of it too, which gets totally missed if not "translated"

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I'll say it - Steins Gate's return was good stuff, but Megalobox was freakin' awesome.

This might be one of the best anime seasons I've ever seen.

It's pretty interesting, if the pacing is good it could be real fun to watch. Kinda reminds of Ashita no Joe mixed with Redline.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Watched the new Steins;Gate. Some spoilery questions if anyone has read the LNs or just knows the answers or etc

Spoiler: show
    Were we supposed to know about Kurisu having died? Or is that something specific to this current arc? The last thing I remember from the show is her going to save Okabe from that void timeline or whatever from the movie. So... should I be okay with not knowing what the fuck is going on right now? lol

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Watched the new Steins;Gate. Some spoilery questions if anyone has read the LNs or just knows the answers or etc

Were we supposed to know about Kurisu having died? Or is that something specific to this current arc? The last thing I remember from the show is her going to save Okabe from that void timeline or whatever from the movie. So... should I be okay with not knowing what the fuck is going on right now? lol
    It's shown at Episode 23 when he moves back to the Beta world, Kurisu already died 2-3 weeks back so Suzuha offers a way to "save everyone" with her time-machine, so they go back and fail in a nutshell, OVA The Missing link serves as a prequel/alt to episode 23

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Valfox View Post
    It's shown at Episode 23 when he moves back to the Beta world, Kurisu already died 2-3 weeks back so Suzuha offers a way to "save everyone" with her time-machine, so they go back and fail in a nutshell, OVA The Missing link serves as a prequel/alt to episode 23
    Oh. I don't remember this at all lol

Magical Site episode 2

Show has potential.

Hinamatsuri episode 2 was a lot better than 1 as well, I wasn't really sold at the first episode but this one did it for me.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Watching Persona 5 is just making me want to play the game again. Last Surprise, all-out-attack, the OP/next episode preview matching the battle results screen. So good

Most Valuable Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Watching Persona 5 is just making me want to play the game again. Last Surprise, all-out-attack, the OP/next episode preview matching the battle results screen. So good
    Just sucks it's so rushed. Pacing is absolutely horrible so far and it doesn't take any time to assume you haven't played - so maybe it's just a love note to people who have played and screw the rest? I don't know.

It's safer to assume that. Anime is mostly an abridged version with more MC personality. I doubt they have the budget to even come close to telling the story accurately.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

It doesn't feel too rushed to me =/. This first arc drags out pretty long in the game from what I remember so I don't mind it going at a steady pace. Considering the show is only 2-cour (like P4 was), makes sense that they gotta focus on the more important bits and settle into the story quickly to start.

MC's personality is pretty good so far

Edit: Now that I take a second to think about it, I do see the point that if you haven't played the game you could be pretty lost. Not knowing about Igor or the twins, the app and how it works, etc, etc.

Most Valuable Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

It doesn't feel too rushed to me =/. This first arc drags out pretty long in the game from what I remember so I don't mind it going at a steady pace. Considering the show is only 2-cour (like P4 was), makes sense that they gotta focus on the more important bits and settle into the story quickly to start.

MC's personality is pretty good so far

Edit: Now that I take a second to think about it, I do see the point that if you haven't played the game you could be pretty lost. Not knowing about Igor or the twins, the app and how it works, etc, etc.
    I mean, I'm good either way - we get that OP and ED which are pretty fantastic art and music wise. I'll enjoy the ride with it because I love Persona as a whole - suppose it's just small nitpicking on my part. Now I'm going to go get lost in the P3D OP again for a bit.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Geez just watched ep1 of MS Site, it's like they saw Madoka and decided - let's do that, just be 1000x darker from the first episode. X.x;