+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post
    Wing zero is such the meta gundam from that show. Loved it as a kid, as an adult it's such crap lol. Literally every other suite is better than it at this point but Talgeese is quite amazing. Especially w/ that Epyon heat whip thing.
    Epyon is one of my all time favorite Gundam designs.

Look at this gorgeous thing.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Have they made a better for anything from the Wing series that isn't complete crap like the early 2000's kits? I'd pick up a talgeese 3 for sure and an epyon. Maybe a sandrock too because that suit is also dope as heck.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    I can second this. The first season of 00 is good. And the second is just... wow, they really lose their handle on things. The movie is an abomination lol.
    Has anyone got any solid info on the story/rumor/mistranslation that they're doing a sequel set after the movie?

Also, there's a stage-play version coming, or something too?

Have they made a better for anything from the Wing series that isn't complete crap like the early 2000's kits? I'd pick up a talgeese 3 for sure and an epyon. Maybe a sandrock too because that suit is also dope as heck.
    Yeah, compared to the kits that were available in the US when Wing aired, the models now are infinitely better. Really skilled people make some amazing custom builds, but even out of the box, the modern stuff is not bad.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I've built some of the newer kits like the 1/100 MG or even the 1/144 kits that are... I forget, but super detailed kits are amazing quality. I was just curious if any of the Wing suits are available in those styles. I was real into it about 4 years ago but totally fell off of it again.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I think they've got Ver Ka MGs of all the main character suits and there was a round of P-Bandai MGs for the Endless Waltz versions somewhat recently.

I assume you're talking about RGs -- of which, there's an RG Tallgeese coming out sometime this year. Also an HG Leo scheduled for this year.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yeah that's it, RG, Real Grade. Those are excellent quality kits. Definitely the best bang for your buck. I'll look into that Tallgeese kit for sure, stoked. Also repost of my favorite three kits:
    Spoiler: show

These were so freaking fun to build. Simple. Quality. Looks awesome. Easy to make look awesome. Poseable. So cool man so freaking cool.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

I've built some of the newer kits like the 1/100 MG or even the 1/144 kits that are... I forget, but super detailed kits are amazing quality. I was just curious if any of the Wing suits are available in those styles. I was real into it about 4 years ago but totally fell off of it again.
    All wing kits have a Standard and Endless Waltz version that are MG quality.

There's like 4 different Talgeese and 4 different wing kits to boot.

This one in particular is fantastic. https://www.amazon.com/Master-Tallge.../dp/B00SISLUPA

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

That one and the Altron were two P-Bandai releases that really felt like they should have been normal releases.

That and the Jesta Cannon.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Feel free to ignore my previous complaints -- MG Jegan announced!!
    Spoiler: show

http://bandai-hobby.net/item/2318/

inb4 P-Bandai Stark Jegan..

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

U.C. 0097, one year had passed since the opening of the Laplace's Box. Despite the revelation of the Universal Century charter acknowledging Newtype's rights and existence, no significant changes had occurred. The conflict known as "Laplace Incident" ended with the collapse of "The Sleeves", a Neo Zeon remnants group. In the final battle, two Full Psycho-Frame equipped mobile suits displayed powers that exceeded human knowledge. These two threatening machines, the white unicorn and the black lion, were sealed to keep them away from human consciousness and should have been forgotten. However, the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 03 that went missing two years ago made its reappearance in the Earth Sphere again. The name of this golden "Pheonix": Phenex.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

What's the current consensus about this new Gundam Build series? I haven't got to watch any episode yet, but I'm a bit bothered by the fantasy setting and the furries...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That's because they're basically playing a VR MMO game. There's still a 'normal' world

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I'm watching the first ep, I'll let ya know.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

If you're going into it expecting the usual Gundam experience, you're going to be disappointed. I'd say it's similar to GBF and its sequel, so if you enjoyed those, you can enjoy this. I think it's too early to tell which it'll be closer to, but I think that it has the potential to have some cool battles down the line, albeit in a laid-back setting.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

It’s entertaining but in a light-hearted, sit back and just enjoy it sort of way. Very much geared to a younger audience

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Yeah, definitely not for me. I can see the appeal though.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Its on par for the builder series, mmo is just a gimmick to justify the large scale fights they promoting for this one.

If cant get through the optimism and furries, Just wait til its finished so you can skip to all the fights

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I honestly don't get why they change the lead characters (and setting) AGAIN.

The first series ended on a very interested cliffhanger, the second one felt like a detour but now I'm lost on why they won't follow the original characters.
    Unless they're trying to mimic the old gundam series and changing cast at each season?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag