+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I agree that Bleach seemed to lose steam after Hueco Mundo and I found myself having to push thru sometimes, however no matter what I will always remember in the anime where Aizen stopped Ichigo's music by blocking his attack with 1 finger...shit was hilarious.

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    I agree that Bleach seemed to lose steam after Hueco Mundo and I found myself having to push thru sometimes, however no matter what I will always remember in the anime where Aizen stopped Ichigo's music by blocking his attack with 1 finger...shit was hilarious.
    Far as I'm concerned this was last really cool thing to happen in Bleach.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeansman View Post
    Far as I'm concerned this was last really cool thing to happen in Bleach.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Nah, Ichigo straight up wrecking Ulquiorra's shit and Orihimme trying to grab his hand while he's dissolving was the last awesome thing. Ster that it was just silly how overpowered Aizen became and they ruined Gin, Tousen, and the Vizards all in one swoop.

The Quincy arc was even worse.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Bleach introduced too many ideas that they didn't have enough time to explain and I think that's the worst part of it. Hollow Ichigo was one of the dopest renditions of Ichigo and they did nothing with it after Ulquiorra. It's like Goku going Super Saiyan and then never going Super Saiyan again.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah but then we learned goku is half saiyan, half earthling, half namekian, and half clorfor, and even though he couldn't go super saiyan again, he could fullybring forth his inner saiyan powers by manifesting random objects using beverages. How do you not remember how cool that was?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

According to Tite Kubo's comment, all 4 chapters of BURN THE WITCH will be receiving a Color Page.
    Funny Jump treating him like this after what they did him during Bleach Final year. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, Jump is desperate for content to fill the void.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

I had a higher BS tolarance than most. I really enjoyed Bleach as a whole, but this was the exact page it dipped for me:

BG Level

Hey he was actually one of the cool ones.

There was nothing cool about the sternritters.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    There was nothing cool about the sternritters.
    Nah there were a couple that were promising but then it became apparent that Kubo wanted to just rush shit.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

A lot of the sternritter concepts were really fucking cool. What Kubo ended up doing with them was a whole lot of garbage.

Like this fucker. He could literally imagine anything he wanted and it would become reality. A walking-talking god mode limited only by his own imagination. He could imagine himself to be invincibly strong, or to have Aizen or Yhwach's powers, or just envision his opponents' heads imploding, or all their blood leaving their body through their aorta. He could literally cook up any among infinite schemes to instantly kill his opponent, and it would just happen. That was his power.

What's Kubo do? He has him summon a meteorite vs. Kenpachi Zaraki. Ken cuts it in half, which makes the kid start to doubt himself to an extent that what he "imagines" is losing, which then became reality, and his body rips itself to shreds. Bullshit.

The 1000 year blood war arc was one spoiled opportunity after another. Squad 0. Aizen's return. All the bankai we didn't see. How they toppled Bach's Almighty in the end was convoluted to all hell. Can't wait to see all of it animated.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

More my issue with Bazz B up there is the dude's a jobber and we're supposed to believe he's on par with Yamamoto?
    Shuhei is a damn punching bag and does nothing, at all. Gets one shot anywhere he goes
    Really dumb Unohana had to die. Watching her go battle-crazed apeshit would have been amazing.

Whole list of other gripes i could say but eh.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Nah there were a couple that were promising but then it became apparent that Kubo wanted to just rush shit.

Remember when the final fight between Ichigo and Yhwach ended in like five chapters after how drawn out everything else had been? Good times..

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Wasn’t the story behind the rush job was that Kubo was blind-sided about how soon he had to end it?

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

That girl got some tig ol bitties. Kubo knows how to draw em!

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Burn the Witch gives me more of a Yu Yu Hakusho/Digimon vibe than it does Bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Once he got everyone together at fake Karakura town and just decided that Aizen had enough of the jobbers
    Guys

GUYS

...Remember Momo?

BG Level

Shi... Shiro chan??

Old Merits
    BG Level

Does anyone still have that shopped picture of Yamamoto punching through her? Earlier upload seems to have been lost due to having been hosted on Tinypic. Made me laugh so much back in the day.

How long were you under the impression that Momo isn't always being stabbed?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag