FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I liked Ys a lot.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Nintendo SWITCH(NX) Information II - Fastest Second Console Thread of All Time

Thanks for the lists. I can see the disconnect.

I only own XB2, Odyssey, and Octopath. With the surprise addition of Bloodstained a month or two ago. Everything else on those lists I’ve either played on a previous console generation years ago, or bought for the PS4/Steam before picking up a switch. Was never a fan of the splatoon franchise. Haven’t tried hyrule warriors yet but I’m sure I can find a bargain bin deal for it on the Wii U.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post

I only own XB2, Odyssey, and Octopath. With the surprise addition of Bloodstained a month or two ago. Everything else on those lists I’ve either played on a previous console generation years ago, or bought for the PS4/Steam before picking up a switch. Was never a fan of the splatoon franchise. Haven’t tried hyrule warriors yet but I’m sure I can find a bargain bin deal for it on the Wii U.
    Hurtle warrior wiiu doesn’t have much content vs the switch version

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by mistmonster View Post
    I liked Ys a lot.
    Frick forgot that too

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I wasn't a fan of Splatoon either until I tried it. Now it's about the only game I actually still play.

Pretty much in the same boat. I own Zelda, Mario, and Xenoblade. I'll probably get Kirby and SMT 5. Everything else I own/want is on PC/another console.

Also, do people not like to replay games? That alone is reason enough for me to not sell old consoles. Until I can emulate it on PC, that is.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

I still got a fat ps3 with 100% PS1/ps2 backwards compatibility. Just replayed Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver a few months back lol.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Idk about the sequel, but Splatoons 1 was my jam for quite awhile.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by KuroTsuki View Post
    Also, do people not like to replay games? That alone is reason enough for me to not sell old consoles. Until I can emulate it on PC, that is.
    Yeah but if you sell the console now, in a couple years you can play it at a lower framerate/resolution on the Switch.

Sounds like a winning situation.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I still got a fat ps3 with 100% PS1/ps2 backwards compatibility. Just replayed Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver a few months back lol.
    My fat PS3 died on me a couple months ago or so.. First console that's ever died on me, and while I was in the middle of playing KH2 ; ;

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Press Release
    The minions of Hell have grown unfathomably strong since Diablo III’s release, but lucky for the High Heavens, reinforcements are on the way. Later this year, Nintendo Switch players the world over will join the fray with the Diablo III Eternal Collection and wield their systems’ portable power to slay demons and amass vast hoards of loot anytime, anywhere.

The Eternal Collection is the definitive edition of the award-winning action RPG, including everything from the original Diablo III, the critically-acclaimed Reaper of Souls expansion, and the Rise of the Necromancer pack. With seven powerful character classes, a five-act campaign that spans the lore-rich and demon-infested world of Sanctuary, and an endlessly replayable Adventure Mode, the Eternal Collection is the perfect all-in-one package to introduce newcomers to a lifetime of adventure.

The Eternal Collection for the Nintendo Switch incorporates the system’s flexibility and versatility into its design. Whether using a Joy-Con controller or a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, players will have an awe-inspiring assortment of demon-slaying powers at their fingertips, thanks to intuitive, ultra-responsive controls custom-built for Nintendo Switch. And true to the spirit of the Diablo series, players will also have a wealth of options when it comes to cleansing Sanctuary cooperatively—up to four players can band together to engage in grand multiplayer crusades, whether they’re sharing a screen on a single Nintendo Switch, linking their systems together wirelessly, or teaming up through the Nintendo Switch Online* service.

“The Eternal Collection is the definitive version of Diablo III, and we’re thrilled to team up with Nintendo to unleash it for Nintendo Switch gamers around the world later this year,” said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. “Bringing the world together through epic entertainment is core to our mission at Blizzard—we can’t wait to welcome a new generation of demon-slayers to Sanctuary.”

"At Nintendo, we're huge fans of rich and compelling games that speak to players around the world," said Reggie Fils-Aime, Nintendo of America President and COO. "By partnering with companies like Blizzard, we're able to create new ways of engaging with beloved content. Blizzard and Nintendo share a commitment to redefining the way people play games, and with Diablo III Eternal Collection for Nintendo Switch, that means players can now explore the vast world of Sanctuary anytime they like, and anywhere they go."

Diablo III is the fastest-selling PC game of all time**. The Reaper of Souls expansion introduced the mighty Crusader class, the infinitely-replayable Adventure Mode, and a host of other game-defining features, like the random loot-filled Nephalem Rift dungeons. In 2017, Rise of the Necromancer resurrected the fan-favorite Necromancer class from Diablo II, bolstering players’ forces with the gruesome powers of blood and bone. All of this is included in Diablo III Eternal Edition for the Nintendo Switch system, on top of platform-exclusive bonus items, like The Legend of Ganondorf cosmetic armor set, inspired by the iconic villain from The Legend of Zelda series.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Speculation wise, if D3 sells acceptably well on Switch we could probably see them porting Overwatch to the system, not that I think it performs well at all on XBone or PS4 but hey it could be easy money.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    Speculation wise, if D3 sells acceptably well on Switch we could probably see them porting Overwatch to the system, not that I think it performs well at all on XBone or PS4 but hey it could be easy money.
    https://www.dualshockers.com/overwat...itch-feasible/

Overwatch maybe, Starcraft 2 is a no.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

VR Mode Discovered in the Firmware by the Switch Homebrew Community, Does Technically Work
    https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/...itch-firmware/ | https://twitter.com/random666_kys/st...56369877749760 - Video

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Bunch of indie games for Switch:
    https://www.polygon.com/2018/8/20/17...hedule-nindies

Bad North — out now
    Prison Architect: Nintendo Switch Edition — out now
    Morphies Law — out now
    The Gardens Between — Sept. 20
    Windjammers — Oct. 23
    Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom — Nov. 6
    This War of Mine — November 2018
    Beat Cop — fall 2018
    Moonlighter — fall 2018
    Baba Is You — fall 2018
    Everspace: Stellar Edition — December 2018
    Streets of Rogue — winter 2018
    Night Call — early 2019
    Children of Morta — early 2019
    Slay the Spire — early 2019
    Windjammers 2 — 2019
    Terraria — 2019
    I thought Moonlighter was late September, so the vagueness is kinda a bummer.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Still no date for Wargroove....

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Grandia 1+2 coming to switch this Winter: https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status...16313653948416

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Grandia 1+2 coming to switch this Winter: https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status...16313653948416
    Holy crap. That's....perfect!

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Interesting. May have to pick them up eventually. I don't think I've played Grandia 1 since the PS1 was current gen lol. But looking up a video of it I immediately had some major nostalgia related to its battle music and combat.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag