+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 137 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I love how straight to the point that description is though.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Just think, we live in a world where Sony is censoring lady bits and Nintendo is flaunting them.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Turok 64 apparently coming to Switch on March 18th: https://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/games...l/turok-switch

My inner child is so happy for this.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Turok 64 apparently coming to Switch on March 18th: https://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/games...l/turok-switch

My inner child is so happy for this.
    Weird I was just dreaming or day dreaming of this game and wanted to play it again.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I remember loving the first one, played the Second one and literally could not get out of the first room it dropped you in.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I remember loving the first one, played the Second one and literally could not get out of the first room it dropped you in.
    The modern PC release of Turok 2 on Steam (and other platforms since) added a onscreen objective indicators which would have been much appreciated for the original game's release, including pointing out the one not-explosive looking barrel you need to get out of that first area. Looking like this Turok 1 port to Switch is based off that PC release they released a couple years back and have been updating/tweaking since. It's a solid enhancement if you don't mind the awkward first-person platforming sections that have been retained.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

StarTropics heading to Switch Online.

Yes!

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I worked at babbages when this came out on Nintendo 64. The amount of passed off people coming back for the memory pack we told them to buy so they could save their game was glorious

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It was annoying since Turok 2 was an absolute block hog. You pretty much had to dedicate 3/4 of one memory card (prior to those larger 3rd-party ones) to it.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Aw yeah, StarTropics is coming this month baby. Kid Icarus too. Been craving a StarTropics replay so this timing pleases me.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I might actually get Nintendo online to play some Kid Icarus

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Alliance Alive HD Port coming to PS4/Switch/PC: https://gematsu.com/2019/03/the-alli...-switch-and-pc

Expected to announce Western Localization on March 11th.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Experience a new dimension of Nintendo Labo with the launch of the Nintendo Labo: VR Kit on April 12, which combines the innovative physical and digital gameplay of Nintendo Labo with basic VR technology to create a simple and shareable virtual reality experience for kids and families. Nintendo Labo: VR Kit is the fourth kit in the Nintendo Labo series, providing the tools to make DIY cardboard creations called Toy-Con; play a variety of games with these creations; and discover how Nintendo Switch technology brings it all to life.

Nintendo Labo: VR Kit offers six new Toy-Con creations to build, including the Toy-Con VR Goggles, which combine with the other creations to allow players to interact with the virtual world through imaginative real-world actions. Fend off an alien invasion with the Toy-Con Blaster, visit a colorful in-game ocean and snap photos of the sea life with the Toy-Con Camera and so much more.

Nintendo Labo: VR Kit encourages passing around the Toy-Con creations among a group of people so everyone in the room can easily join in on the fun. To help encourage this social gameplay, players simply slip the Nintendo Switch console into the Toy-Con VR Goggles and hold it up to their eyes to explore numerous games and experiences – no head strap needed.

“This new kit builds on the core tenets of Nintendo Labo – Make, Play and Discover – to introduce virtual reality in a way that’s fun and approachable for both kids and kids at heart,” said Doug Bowser, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “We wanted to design an experience that encourages both virtual and real-world interactions among players through passing around Toy-Con creations.”

Nintendo Labo: VR Kit will launch in retail stores with two primary configurations, one that includes all Toy-Con creations and one that includes a smaller selection of projects to get started:

• Nintendo Labo: VR Kit: Available at a suggested retail price of $79.99, the complete Nintendo Labo: VR Kit includes the Nintendo Switch software and materials to build all six Toy-Con projects – the Toy-Con VR Goggles, Toy-Con Blaster, Toy-Con Camera, Toy-Con Bird, Toy-Con Wind Pedal and Toy-Con Elephant – as well as a Screen Holder and Safety Cap. It’s a good option for kids and families who want to dive in to the full experience.

• Nintendo Labo: VR Kit – Starter Set + Blaster: Available at a suggested retail price of only $39.99, the Starter Set includes the Nintendo Switch software, plus all the components to build the Toy-Con VR Goggles and Toy-Con Blaster, as well as the Screen Holder and Safety Cap. The Starter Set is a great entry point into the world of Nintendo Labo VR.

Players that own the Starter Set can purchase the following optional expansion sets to expand their experience:

• Nintendo Labo: VR Kit – Expansion Set 1: Available at a suggested retail price of $19.99, Expansion Set 1 includes the Toy-Con Elephant and Toy-Con Camera.

• Nintendo Labo: VR Kit – Expansion Set 2: Available at a suggested retail price of $19.99, Expansion Set 2 includes the Toy-Con Wind Pedal and Toy-Con Bird.
    https://labo.nintendo.com/kits/vr-kit

I love the idea of Labo but this one just seems bad. You have to physically hold the thing to your head the whole time.

That being said, if the camera one ends up being Pokemon Snap, all is forgiven.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

I wear glasses so hard pass for me

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

fuck yes, StarTropics is finally up-

*dies twice on the first level including the room that instantly kills you IN THE FIRST LEVEL OF THE GAME*

-oh, right. forgot about that.

BG Level

Kind of jelly Japan got Fire Emblem too.

But yeah I need to try it after Splatfest is over this weekend. The game does look pretty fun. Curious how they handle the note this time around.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I want Fire Emblem. but I suppose they don't have a translated version of the NES rom

and are you saying you've never played StarTropics??

BG Level

I have not. It looked like fun

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Oh that's awesome. Enjoy your first time. Controls are a little wonky (grid-based movement in an action RPG is rough) but the game is unique and oddly adorable

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag