Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

So I know I need an SD card to transfer files to/from my Switch console like screenshots, but if I dock it and plug in a USB stick into the dock, can I transfer via that?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I just have a burner twitter account that I upload screenshots to

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Oh, that's an idea lol. I'll do that should all else fail

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Nintendo has confirmed the possibility that as many 160,000 Nintendo Accounts were breached in a hack earlier this month.

According to Kyoto-based game maker, the Nintendo Account breach was connected to users with Nintendo Network ID logins. Starting today, the company has disabled the NNID login function and reset the passwords of the affected accounts. Nintendo is asking users to turn on two-factor authentication.
    https://kotaku.com/nintendo-confirms...ing-1843039503

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://venturebeat.com/2020/04/30/n...-home-hurdles/

No "E3" direct in June due to stay-at-home policies.

Nintendo is telling partner developers it’s not going to hold one of its Nintendo Direct video events in June. The publisher has had a June Direct to correspond with E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) every year since 2013. And before that, it held annual stage presentations. But complications brought about from Japan’s work-from-home order as part of its attempts to mitigate COVID-19 are forcing Nintendo to push back its schedule.

Nintendo was putting together a June event. The company was lining up partners and was planning to unveil its first-party schedule for the rest of 2020. That included highlighting the Mario franchise’s 35th anniversary, which it’s going to celebrate with the release of some classic 3D Mario games on Switch, according to various reports.

But now, the company is far less certain. If it holds another Direct, it may not come until the very end of summer.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee - May 14th
    Oddworld Inhabitants and Microids team up to announce a May 14th release date for the classic game Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee. Initially available on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch, Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee is the classic action adventure game with an ecological heart ported to the world’s most innovative and popular handheld, tabletop, and traditional all-in-one gaming console. The physical version will be released later this year.

The story begins with you playing as a Gabbit named Munch, the hero of the Oddest Oddysee of all. Munch’s luck is about to change – for the worse.

How would you feel if you broke your leg in a scrab trap, were abducted by soulless scientists, had an alien device implanted in your skull, and found out your race had been hunted to extinction?

Due to the rich variety of consumer products derived from the Gabbit species, their legacy has nearly come to its end. For the amphibious Gabbit, there is only one lonely individual that survives. However, it won’t be spotted where one might typically find such a Gabbit. This one is currently an entrapped test subject within the horrible testing facility known as Vykkers Labs.It’s up to you to help guide Munch in efforts to rescue fellow test creatures. These critters will be forever loyal to Munch and in turn enable his escape.

Once free, Munch teams up with Abe and together they are guided by the wisdom of the Almighty Raisin. They are informed as to how to accomplish their goals, but in order to do so, they must work together. For Munch, his dream is to bring back his species from the brink of extinction. For Abe, it is to rescue his Mudokon buddies.

You can “switch” between Munch and Abe depending on the situation. Using special psychic powers, cool power-ups, and other special abilities to deliver payback to the Vykkers, Abe and Munch set out to reclaim the last gabbit eggs on Oddworld, which have been packaged in a can of gabbiar.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Stone - Hip Hop Stoner Noir - May 8th
    The blokes and sheilas at Convict Games, a collection of an ex Remedy dev, musicians and filmmakers have fast-tracked their release of their award nominated and acclaimed debut interactive story Stone for release on May 8 on Nintendo Switch for $14,99 USD / 14,99 € / £12,49 / $19,95 AUD.

In this age of staying strong and staying at home, the Convicts wanted to share a new game for Nintendo Switch players to enjoy. Since the lockdown, Convict has focussed on getting STONE on Switch. Originally planned for an Autumn release, Convict Games decided to release STONE on May 8. Unofficially known as "M8 / Mate Day", an Aussie day of companionship and good will for all.

Last but not least, Stone supports English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Japanese subtitles on launch. Enjoy it mates.

Quotes from Gregory Louden, Chief Convict, writer, director:

“Nintendo Switch players can finally play our Aussie Stoner noir. It’s perfect for the couch, on the go and plays great on Switch”

"In this age of COVID-19 we used this time of lockdown to focus and get Stone on Switch. We want new games to play, so here's one for Switch players"

What is Stone?

Stone is a stoner noir adventure story game that follows a loveable, koala private investigator as he pieces together his fragmented memory of the debaucherous night before. As if his morning couldn’t get any more stressful, Stone receives an ominous call threatening to upheave his entire life, just as he realizes his “chookie” Alex, a lorikeet raver and artist, is nowhere to be found.

Stone unfolds as an interactive adventure game story featuring an eccentric cast of anthropomorphic characters and absolutely no frustratingly flow-killing esoteric puzzles . As Stone stumbles through Oldtown, a place teeming with bars, clubs, theaters and more, players can take a “Hard-Ass” or “Soft Touch” approach while interrogating a menagerie of talking animals with bad attitudes and a deep repertoire of Australian slang as he tries to understand what the fuck happened last night.

“Stone is an interactive story I’ve always wanted to tell and play. I wrote, direct, programmed, funded and produced the entire project, and it feels incredibly liberating to break free and to release Stone completely independently.” said writer, director and Chief Convict Greg Louden of Convict Games.

Players can give Stone a much-needed break during his journey by engaging with side activities including dancing to brick-in-a-washing machine techno, drinking beer or cocktails, making beats, taking a smoke break and even watching some public domain classic films.

“Stone may not be for everyone, but we hope it's wild, artistic nature, and Australian influences resonate with those craving a narrative unafraid to ‘go there,’” said Louden. “For Stone, we’ve been tapping into the influential works of counterculture icons including Charles Bukowski, Hunter S. Thompson and Thomas Pynchon, classic stoner noir films such as The Big Lebowski and Inherent Vice, and other narrative-driven games including Firewatch and Grim Fandango.”

Music is also a huge inspiration for the Convict Games team, and Stone’s heavily-curated soundtrack features licensed tracks from several upcoming indie artists around the world. Each song was chosen to reflect the myriad moods in Stone’s story and explores diverse genres such as hip-hop, stoner metal, techno, house and more.
    https://www.convictgames.com/

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

IT REAL!

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Isn't that the TGC they recently ended support for?

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Isn't that the TGC they recently ended support for?
    What the hell... the video literally changed... it was Paper Mario when I posted it...

BG Level

Damn wizards

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    IT REAL!

From Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades, a classic dungeon crawler reimagined. Download now and play for free!

The Elder Scrolls: Blades enables cross-play so you can battle your friends on other platforms. You can also use cross-save to maintain your progression across multiple devices.

Start a new character, or continue your previous journey, today!

Key Features

• Quest – Experience stunning dungeon adventures.

• Create – Create and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.

• Conquer – Conquer your friends and rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.

• Create – Create any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.

• Master – Master the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Natsume, a worldwide developer and publisher of family-oriented video games, and Rising Star Games, video game publisher and long-standing partner of Natsume, today announced their latest title, Harvest Moon: One World for Nintendo Switch™. Harvest Moon: One World will be launching later this year, distributed by Nintendo of Europe in European countries.

Fledgling farmers will explore an entire world full of new and familiar faces, unique villages, and adventurous challenges while managing their growing farm. The new title is being developed with an all-new engine and graphics.

“Harvest Moon: One World features a brand-new way of exploring Harvest Moon that seasoned players and new generations will both enjoy,” said Hiro Maekawa, President and CEO of Natsume. “Over the decades, Harvest Moon has evolved but has always retained the traditional, family-friendly farming fun that the franchise is known for. The new engine and new graphics will upgrade this experience for 2020. We are so excited to share more about the features of Harvest Moon: One World in the coming months.”

Can you imagine a world without tomatoes, strawberries, or even cabbage? In the latest entry in the Harvest Moon series, that’s the situation players will find themselves in. Only an old book gives hints of what once was... Buoyed by a mysterious discovery, players will find themselves setting out on an adventure that spans not only their hometown but the whole world! What kind of people and places await? From the gorgeous beaches of Halo Halo to the snowy mountains of Salmiakki, there’s literally an entire world to explore.

“Rising Star Games has been partnering with Natsume for nearly two decades.” said Brjann Sigurgeirsson of Thunderful Publishing and Rising Star Games. “Harvest Moon is the very series that started the farming genre, always innovating and bringing fresh ideas whilst attracting new players. With the invaluable support of Nintendo of Europe, we will continue to carry the torch of this successful series into 2020 and beyond for Pan-European regions with the release of Harvest Moon: One World for Nintendo Switch.”

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Dead Cells 1.8 (Bestiary update) is live on Switch now.

It's basically a few new mobs and the crowbar/outfit from Half-Life.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Donkey Kong Country | Natsume Championship Wrestling | The Immortal | Shin Megami Tensei
    will be added to Nintendo Switch Online - 15 July 2020

Donkey Kong Country is finally getting added to the Switch SNES library, along with Natsume Championship Wrestling.

NES is getting The Immortal, the isometric western action RPG from EA.

Japan is getting Shin Megami Tensei, which the NA Markets can still download, but will be entirely in Japanese.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1280667921031868421

TechRaptor article that mentions SMT.

And don't forget to snag one of these before they're out of stock again.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

The immortal is fucking horrible. They would have been better off just not adding an NES game.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG Level

Give me Lolo 2 and 3 you cowards!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I really hate the path they're taking. Nintendo got spooked from WiiU's failures, which still has arguably the ultimate retro virtual console library of any home entertainment device ever. They've acted very conservatively. Most of their first big ideas for the Switch were to port deluxe editions of big budget titles that were supposed to have done well on WiiU. Now they're developing a handful of AAAs while venturing into HD remake compilations for all their lucrative IPs. After this Super Mario All Stars 2 thing, they'll probably make Zelda, Kirby, and Fire Emblem compilations that will retail for $70 USD. Fan favorite old properties will get fucked. We'll see a sprinkling of one-off DKC-like, bankable, easy-to-license, sure-thing offerings a la Chrono Trigger. We'll keep having to pirate the best third party gems for NGC and Wii for PC emulation. Their fans keep insisting we'll nostalgia-grab all the obscure titles that defined our youths, but they already decided the compilation scheme will be more lucrative for less hassle. Really hate to think what Nintendo looks like in 10 years with Miyamoto gone, and no executive voices willing to stop the inevitable adoption of all-out microtransaction dlc shilling they're already experimenting with their mobile tripe.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag