FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Yeah, I had never played the original and enjoyed the Switch version. Not sure it should have been $60, but I don't regret my purchase.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I'll join in on the support. Got it for 40 during the holidays. It's easy but was a lot of fun.

Thanks for the input. I’ll likely pick it up as the GF and her family will likely want to play it after me. Thanks!

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Greedouw View Post
    Was playing Link to the Past on SNES online and now I’m tempted to buy Links Awakening remake. any thoughts? I know it’s $60 for essentially 10-30 hours of gameplay, but the nostalgia factor is getting to me.
    $35 to 40 off reddit game sales. That's where I get most games for switch otherwise Argentina nintendo store.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

In Blue Fire players journey through the desolate kingdom of Penumbra to discover the hidden secrets of this long-forgotten land. Explore mystical temples, where players will need to master the art of movement to survive increasingly difficult 3D platforming challenges. Along the adventure, players will slash their way through daunting adversaries, encounter survivors and take on strange quests to collect valuable items.

Key Features

• Hardcore Platforming – Leap through deadly traps and master movement to navigate gradually demanding platforming challenges.

• Lost in the Void – Far from Penumbra, there is a lost land called The Void. Find Void entrances throughout the world to uncover abstract platforming challenges that require great mastery to gather the valuable rewards hidden inside.

• Slash Your Way Through Great Adversaries – Encounter dangerous enemies with distinct fighting styles and partake in intense combat-platforming boss fights.

• A Haunting World – Travel through the perished world of Penumbra to explore unique areas filled with diverse enemies, sharp 3D platforming challenges, quests, collectibles and more.

• Encounter Peculiar Survivors – A long time has passed since Penumbra fell into darkness, but those that survived the kingdom’s fall will aid your journey to unlock valuable rewards.

• Collectibles – Once a rich and lush kingdom, Penumbra is filled with many collectibles and items to discover, loot, collect, sell, trade and purchase.

• Upgrades – No great warrior can battle the dangers lurking in Penumbra without the proper equipment. Upgrade your swords, collect valuable amulets and unlock new abilities to transform into a fierce fighter.
    https://www.graffitigames.com/blue-fire

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Walmart still has the Pro Controller + Odyssey (digital) bundle for $69. YMMV with availability

Saw this on the NS subreddit, checked Walmart's brickseek, and found nearby stock - I have to give it to friends who recently got a Switch and are still playing with joycons.

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    Walmart still has the Pro Controller + Odyssey (digital) bundle for $69. YMMV with availability

Saw this on the NS subreddit, checked Walmart's brickseek, and found nearby stock - I have to give it to friends who recently got a Switch and are still playing with joycons.
    Thanks! We've had our eyes on Odyssey for our kid, but haven't seen a good sale. Getting a pro controller too is a good enough bonus to pull the trigger. I found a store nearby with 6 in stock, and I was even able to order it online with curbside pickup. I wasn't expecting to be able to do that, thought I'd have to go in and find it.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    I already knew I was gonna get this but the new content just made it a day one purchase for me. I know Rosalina is gonna be in it obviously but I'm thinking Daisy might be added as well.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Obiron View Post
    Thanks! We've had our eyes on Odyssey for our kid, but haven't seen a good sale. Getting a pro controller too is a good enough bonus to pull the trigger. I found a store nearby with 6 in stock, and I was even able to order it online with curbside pickup. I wasn't expecting to be able to do that, thought I'd have to go in and find it.
    You're welcome; I'm glad the info was helpful for you.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

So for those who have their eye on Odyssey, but not needing another pro controller, a lot of people on r/gamesale have been flipping the codes for 30-40 dollars.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    So for those who have their eye on Odyssey, but not needing another pro controller, a lot of people on r/gamesale have been flipping the codes for 30-40 dollars.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Just wanna say that subreddit is fantastic. I literally borrow games now thanks to them.

I've bought several games played a ton and resold for the exact same price. Especially switch games. Skyrim was the best because I'm like oh I'll play this on switch and man I did not, 40$ out and in.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

It's also great if you're looking for a lot of collectors item type stuff. I've sold a bunch of amiibo's and older games on there (amazed at how much the DS and GBA Final Fantasy games increased in price over the years), and just recently picked up Hades for 16 bucks.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

i wonder how often Switch physical heavy hitters are sold; i'll have to check out this sub

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I've been using game sale for years and have only paid full price for a switch game once, can highly recommend. (Sold my wind waker wii u thru it as well, no issues on that either)

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

It's not direct news but PlatinumGames is saying they're "hopeful" we'll get news on Bayonetta 3 this year.

Now if only we could get news on Prime 4 and if Astral Chain is getting a sequel.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Since someone was talking about this earlier, Link's Awakening is on sale for $45 -- not as good as Black Friday, but still a sale:
    https://slickdeals.net/?adobeRef=fe9...d%3D%26psc%3D1

That was me, Thanks Serra!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Putting this here since I feel its more Nintendo news than Astral Chain news:

https://twitter.com/VGC_News/status/...021054976?s=20

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag