Cenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    it's blue and adaman hauberk is purple
    The correct answer.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Nintendo allowing a mobile platform share console space with its largest franchise? Let alone Switch's potentially most

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Say what now

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Aragan View Post
    Nintendo allowing a mobile platform share console space with its largest franchise? Let alone Switch's potentially most
    Has Nintendo really been far even my decided to uncle even go want to do work for like?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    Has Nintendo really been far even my decided to uncle even go want to do work for like?
    Literally just got my second dose of Pfizer and thought losing my ability to read was a side effect. WOW

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Had to check to make sure I wasnt suffering carbon monoxide poisoning after those posts.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Aragan View Post
    Is 20 dmg for the hit like 30 dmg if a RNG shoots? No DRG for party, camp spot site with 30 dmg, but is it for 20 like 30 dmg when you no hit be it for dd, for 30 dmg instead? or half is 10 for 20 dmg?

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I accidentally the WHOLE BOTTLE

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Indie World today at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/...363956229?s=20

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Does Nintendo not bother keeping their non-1st party published games in available physical stock? I recently got a Switch and can't even find a new copy of Astral Chain around in stores or on Canadian webstores (it's a year and a half old, it should still be available new online at the least). Same goes for Xenoblade 2 and its standalone expansion, although I may just wait and see if XCX ever lands and they do a collection release or something.

BG Level

Maybe. I looked on the Canadian sites too and saw nothing in stock. FOr the NA store it said there were only 7 copies in stock.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

Physical stocks could’ve been hit by the commodity shortage and extremely high transportation costs. I also noticed lower stocks, 85-90% of my recent purchases are from eShop.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Nintendo's answer to Dreams?

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

And in two years they'll pull a mario maker on it.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    And in two years they'll pull a mario maker on it.
    It's budget priced at least, so something like this I can picture myself grabbing and fucking about with, especially since it's portable. Doubt you'd be able to make 3d objects on the same level that Dreams allowed on PS4 which may hinder any artsy projects. WarioWare-tier stuff though? I'd do it.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Considering you can make fighting games on it, I wonder if you can do a turn based rpg lol (though rpg maker would obviously be easier)

BG Level

This reminds me I need to get my ass back in gear with Godot

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post

Nintendo's answer to Dreams?
    Have you ever dreamed of creating your own video game? That dream can become a reality with the Game Builder Garage software, launching exclusively for the Nintendo Switch system on June 11. With this new software, kids and parents and everyone in between can have fun learning to create and share their very own video games. By connecting colorful creatures called Nodon, anyone can enjoy learning how to create their own game through fun, guided lessons that cover the basics of visual game programming – and no prior experience is necessary! To get an idea of what Nodon look like and how they work in the game, as well as getting a taste of the types of games you can create, check out the announcement trailer for Game Builder Garage above.

Nodon are creatures with big personalities that are used to help build your games from the ground up. There are dozens of Nodon in Game Builder Garage, each with a unique function, and you can learn how to build games just by connecting them in various ways. For example, you can create and move a human-like character with an analog stick just by connecting Stick Nodon with Person Nodon! Thus, you will get to learn the basics of game programming in a fun and intuitive way. You’ll be able to create a wide variety of different types of video games too – from side-scrolling platformers, to kart racers, to space blasters!

“For anyone who has always wanted to make their own video games, Game Builder Garage is the perfect place to start,” said Nick Chavez, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “Through the use of guided lessons and memorable Nodon characters, Game Builder Garage helps make creating video games just as much fun as playing them!”

When you first boot up Game Builder Garage, you can start with Lesson Mode. Here, you will meet the colorful and quirky Nodon, the creatures that you will use to learn the basic concept of visual programming in step-by-step, interactive lessons you can take at your own pace. These lessons are designed to be fun, engaging and perfect for people of all experience levels, with Checkpoints in between for players to test their knowledge by solving small puzzles or tasks.

In Free Programming mode, you can bring your own game ideas to life by putting all the skills learned in the lessons to the test. With the simple press of a button, you can swap between the programming and game screen to quickly try out your creation and see how it plays.

If you’re looking for a little inspiration, you can exchange and download games with friends and family over the internet or via a local wireless connection. This is a great way to not only show off some of your own creations, but also to check out games created by other players. You can even go into Free Programming mode to pull the curtain back on the programming of games uploaded by other players to study them and learn some tricks of your own!

While Game Builder Garage can be controlled with a Joy-Con controller, Nintendo Switch Pro Controller or the controls of the Nintendo Switch Lite system, you can also build games using a compatible mouse that is plugged into the USB port on the Nintendo Switch dock. This control option might be easier for people who love the feel of a mouse when navigating the software.

Game Builder Garage launches for Nintendo Switch on June 11 in Nintendo eShop and on Nintendo.com at a suggested retail price of $29.99.
    https://nintendo.com/games/detail/ga...-garage-switch

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Financial Time!

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2021/210506_3e.pdf

https://twitter.com/OatmealDome/stat...07806868008965
    https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1390206156631592960

$16 B profit. Up 34% YoY.

https://twitter.com/JeffGrubb/status...21058733613058

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has outsold Ghost of Tsuhima and FF7 Remake. That's just including sales of MK8D for this past fiscal year, not lifetime.
    Bowsers Fury sold 4M copies in first 6 weeks.

Seems like their short term plan is to keep the Wii U update titles coming, they're very profitable for 5 year old games that noone played.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag