Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Okay, I have my 2nd seed of light on Titan, Strike or Hammer?

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

You continued with your titan without​ us!? What happened to 3x Titans??

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    You continued with your titan without​ us!? What happened to 3x Titans??
    GEAR GRIND!

Edit: Also, any clanmates want to PVP? Doing clan bounties.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Usually down for more PvP, but watching Denver atm. Probably gonna be knocking out the barons on Titan tonight, if anyone wants to team up for them.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I know most of the posters in here are hardcore Destiny fans, but...

How do you guys like Forsaken? Is it worth it do you think?

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Should be on in like 20ish mins, if anyone has a character they need to do barons on.

In response to your question, Cail, yes. I know I'm not the most objective person to respond, but they've done a ton with Forsaken to make it worth it to play. Random rolls, various ways to get powerful rewards, lots of new content, lots of grinding, there's just a lot to do that makes it feel like this expansion is going to have a long lifetime.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

So there is a bug with the Weekly Milestones. Apparently they accidentally reset on Saturday, but due to the same-class lockout for powerful rewards (if you did the Weeklies before Saturday and then did them after they reappeared you don't get powerful gear). The Weekly Milestones will NOT reset on Tuesday. So if yours reappeared, avoid doing Weeklies until after Tuesday reset.

• Weekly Challenges Reset: After further investigation, we have determined that the Gambit, Crucible, and Story Weekly Challenges did reset at 5 PM PDT Saturday instead of at the Weekly Reset. Due to this issue they will not reset again at the Weekly Reset on Tuesday at 10 AM PDT. This will impact the acquisition of Powerful Rewards depending on when players completed the impacted Weekly Challenges. We are investigating a fix for this issue and will provide updates in this thread as they are available. The Strike and Nightfall Weekly Challenges do not appear to impacted at this time. - Updated 9/9/2018
    https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Pos...?sort=0&page=0

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So I noticed a cheese of sorts in blind well yesterday. Zone in to 3 people there, started out doing t1's. After first few waves noticed we were clearing the mobs in under 30 seconds. Thought one of em was just higher light level. Checked their shit and they were around the same as me. Then seen them using telesto and shooting rounds at the middle area and blowing them up and the light seemed to go up faster. Dunno how or wtf it was a out but it was super fast.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    I've mostly been lore hunting, but now I'm learning that there are ascendant chests that have gear that bumps the light level. Needs a Queen's Tincture to see the path to them (jumping puzzels). The tinctures come from events and regional chests, but only stack to 5.
    There's also a "vendor" that you can buy them with the Dreaming City's materials. I forget the name. Those glowy trees.

I can't describe where it is exactly, because I just saw Gothalion going to it, but it was in a palace structure, through a large door trimmed in white, down a large spiral staircase, and on the left? side of a large room. It's a floating black orb thing. I believe it's 50 of those trees.

Sorry that's vague, I am still working through Spider's adventures so I haven't been to the Dreaming City myself.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Blind Well has a Telesto cheese where the game mistakes the sticky projectiles as mobs and when they pop the game treats them as enemies defeated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiendishone View Post
    So I noticed a cheese of sorts in blind well yesterday. Zone in to 3 people there, started out doing t1's. After first few waves noticed we were clearing the mobs in under 30 seconds. Thought one of em was just higher light level. Checked their shit and they were around the same as me. Then seen them using telesto and shooting rounds at the middle area and blowing them up and the light seemed to go up faster. Dunno how or wtf it was a out but it was super fast.
    Mmhmm

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    There's also a "vendor" that you can buy them with the Dreaming City's materials. I forget the name. Those glowy trees.

I can't describe where it is exactly, because I just saw Gothalion going to it, but it was in a palace structure, through a large door trimmed in white, down a large spiral staircase, and on the left? side of a large room. It's a floating black orb thing. I believe it's 50 of those trees.

Sorry that's vague, I am still working through Spider's adventures so I haven't been to the Dreaming City myself.
    I am aware. I found the two Ahamkara skull vendors within the two branching paths of The Confluence. One sells tinctures while the other sells tier 2 Blind Well pops.

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ran blind wells on sat and sunday, still can't unlock new sublass. RNGsus pls help!

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    Ran blind wells on sat and sunday, still can't unlock new sublass. RNGsus pls help!
    Yeah I got it on my Titan but not my Warlock and I felt like I ran more well on Warlock :/

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So this corrupted strike I have to do while ascendant, do I gotta use a tincture and then the strike will show up available? Or is it not till reset?

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Fiendishone View Post
    So this corrupted strike I have to do while ascendant, do I gotta use a tincture and then the strike will show up available? Or is it not till reset?
    The thought is that the strike is not yet in the game, likely will go up after World's First on the raid.

Yeah, ran some Light well this weekend as well. Kinda sucks that the only way to open the other trees is through RNG -_-

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

so i got the base game free on PS+... im like 260ish now? When i get to 270 for the nightfall raids and such do i need to beg here for help or can i just que with the rest of the scrubs?

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Raids and Nightfalls do not have matchmaking. I would recommend also buying Osiris and Warmind since they are also free on PS+ to get access to those missions and gear up to 380

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Raids and Nightfalls do not have matchmaking. I would recommend also buying Osiris and Warmind since they are also free on PS+ to get access to those missions and gear up to 380
    "also free" nani?

Did you word this wrong or am i missing something to make the expansion packs free?

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Nightfall has matchmaking of sorts...they have the clan thing...I can't remember what it's called...it's usually like a 20minute wait if you're solo

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by shidobu View Post
    "also free" nani?

Did you word this wrong or am i missing something to make the expansion packs free?
    https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...STINY2EXPN0001

They are free I think as part of the PS+ deal, plus they are outdated by Forsaken now.