BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Honkai Impact 3rd (Android/IOS)

Didn't see any threads for this in my search so I apologize if one was made already.

This is a gacha mobile game I just found out about last week and have been playing non stop since I downloaded it.

For all the people who like DMC/Bayonetta, I think this would be right up your alley.
    In fact, I believe a lot of the combat is taken from these 2 series lol. Controls feel really smooth for a mobile game as well.

The graphics are console level imo at least with the characters themselves.

Also, this seems to be quite the waifu game.

Spoiler: show

Current Event Trailer

This game also seems to have a good amount of Co-Op and guilds. I'm still scratching the surface myself.

I don't know much about the gacha other than you can go for characters, equipment and other types with the ingame currency you acquire. I got lucky on my first multi and got a S Class Valkyrie but I imagine that isn't often the case.

There is also a guild type of system. Would be cool to have some BG guys on there.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If you create a BG Guild, I've been playing this a bit too -

ID: 100546123

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah the first girl you get move set is directly ripped from bayoneta, noticed the random foot from above with "WARNING" in circles above it. Chinese company so not surprised.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

A lot of the moves from Valkyries come from other games or are variants from other games from what I've noticed. The game is still incredibly fun... probably in part because of that.

Also, in terms of content, it seems to be pretty loaded for a game that just had it's global release awhile ago.

If you create a BG Guild, I've been playing this a bit too -

ID: 100546123
    I added you to my friendlist. I'll make a guild if enough people on BG seem interested.

For those who play FFBE and watch the youtuber Claic Yuzolt, he made a video describing some features of this game awhile ago.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

ID 100671079 also karb change your ingame name because it still shows up as player(random numbers)

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    ID 100671079 also karb change your ingame name because it still shows up as player(random numbers)
    Ayup. I should do that lol. Didnt even know that was a thing I swore i entered my name in the beginning.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

This is actually really impressive for a mobile game. So much stuff to do and so many different types of gameplay. The gacha seems sort of inconsequential but I'm probably missing something important.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

ID is 100610861

As far as what I've learned of the gacha so far, the Valkyries in the current event and even the main story variations can all be farmed. However, it takes quite some time to obtain them that way and you need to be at a decent Captain level to do so. Probably level 30 and above actually.

The weapon gacha CANNOT be farmed through events. And ultimately, that's how you'll improve your overall damage for the higher level events.

Yae Sakura (Memento ver.) is the S rank on the banner but is actually worse than the A Rank (Miko ver.) if you don't pull her weapon Ice Epiphyllum which actually isn't available in the weapon / Stigmata gacha atm.

I'm hoping that reappears so I can take a shot at it. According to most places I've checked, her damage is like 1/4th it's true potential without it.

So the weapon / Stigmata Gachas are pretty important it seems.

I think I'll start the armada if people want.

Edit: Armada ID is 6251 - I'm still trying to figure out everything to it so hopefully we can make something of it lol

Also putting BG in my game message.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I picked it up, it's a very impressive looking game, if yall wanna add me: 100686857

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Added and sent you an armada invite. Dunno if anyone has pulled Memento Sakura but her weapon gacha is going to be up this afternoon. Gonna go all in for it.

Also, if you're looking for stronger stigmatas, the current weapon gacha has a top tier one in it but it will be replaced with the new gacha today.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I just unlocked armadas, so you may have to reinvite me again.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Sent you another invite.

Also did a multi pull on the new weapon gacha and got exactly what Memento Sakura needed lol

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I don’t even know where the gacha is, menu’s so complicated lol

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Supply is the gacha

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Kinda odd, i don’t see the armada invite :/ what’s the name of it so i can find it in the search? Also i guess the new stigmata that popped up is the one that’s worth going for? I’mma do a 10 pull on it when i get 2800.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

The Armada is called BlueGartr and the ID is 6251.

The stigmata on the current banner is really good but I think the full benefits from it are from if you pull Memento Sakura (the S Rank Valk on the banner) on the Expansion banner which is the Character event banner. Basically like a new event banner in FFBE rather than the normal pool banner.

The focus banner which is always weapons and stigmata have the gear for Memento Sakura although I'm sure you could use it on other characters and still be pretty strong.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'm going to be slow with this game for a while. Too much going on irl and other damn events in games overlapping.

Besides that does the game crash often for anyone else? Thinking I may need to get me another android tablet eventually because this old 2016 Nvidia shield K1 has gone bad since last year.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I haven't had any crashes yet on my galaxy s8. An issue I do have is the on screen buttons sometimes get pressed when I'm hitting a game button which causes the game to minimize.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Feel like I'm struggling to pick up captain levels in the game. Been using the 50% xp chip and such as well. Think I had the game loaded and played for like a month ago. I guess there might have been a newbie bonus that I no longer have. I don't really want to restart though since I picked up Memento and her sword on first pulls. lol.

Finally made it to 30 so now I can jump on matrix exploration and Boss invasion.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

At level 30 I think it slows down a lot. I was only doing 1 level per day at that point but you may be missing some newbie bonus xp like you mentioned.

We should be able to do Co-op on the armada boss! But I don't know if I'll be available tonight. We'll see.

So, in pulling stigmatas for Memento, I ended up getting some of the best stuff for my Valkyrie Bladestrike. Now she deals more damage than Memento on an average basis which is strange but kinda awesome. Been outdamaging people 10 levels higher than me in co-op with her.