Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Dunno if anyone is pulling on the new banners but I did 3 singles and got Scarlet Fusion and BloodRose lol. Super lucky. Now I need their weapons.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Think I pulled just the other day. Don't know the banner schedules lol.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Honkai Impact 3rd (Android/IOS)

I’ve been really turned off from this game lately because my base progress has halted significantly due to these stupid missions never giving me broken sword pieces to upgrade my base. Don’t fucking put those items in the rewards for the mission if they never fucking drop. And those missions force you to use a Mei/Sakura character, since she’s my only S rank atm, it also stops me from doing mission.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

So, I had an issue with this as well. But I found out you can farm the broken sword pieces in chapter 1 story on normal. It's only like 3 stamina and you'll one shot everything quickly.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

If I wanted to try this out on my PC, what's the best program to do so? I have BlueStacks, but I do hate it, so if there's something anyone here has experience with, whats the recommendation?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Unfortunately, I have no idea. I do vaguely recall someone on reddit mentioning that using emulators could get people banned but I have nothing to back that up with at the moment.

Armada Boss is currently up for anyone who wants to take a crack at it. I got it down past the first hp threshold already.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

We just had a huge update along with a new Valkyrie Banner. Here are the notes from Reddit.

Spoiler: show
    ======Patch Notes=====

1. Cute & Righteous ---- Principal Theresa joins the battle!

◆Our newest Valkyrie, Theresa Apocalypse uses the Cross weapon series in battle, Headquarters has issued 2 Battlesuits for her:

A-rank Valkyrie [Valkyrie Pledge]: Psychic Type middle ranged character that has the power to immobilize enemies

S-rank Valkyrie [Violet Executer]: Mecha Type middle ranged character that excels at dealing massive damage to bleeding enemies

Captain, what are you waiting for? Be a good boy and come back to the Battleship so principal Theresa can teach you a good lesson!

How to Get:

1) [Valkyrie Pledge] & [Violet Executer] will become available in the Expansion Supply of June 20th 12:00 ~ July 4th 12:00, for more details, refer to the Expansion Supply announcement.

[Valkyrie Pledge] & [Violet Executer] will become available in Standard Supply the same day the Expansion Supply Event ends, make sure to check update announcements in-game.

*Reminder: [Valkyrie Pledge] & [Violet Executer] Character Card and Fragment will NOT be obtainable through Standard Supply before the update. If you wish to get Theresa from supply crates, please use the [Expansion Supply].

2) Collect Fragments: Collect Valkyrie Pledge Fragments through the brand-new Extra Story [Everlasting Memory]. The game will also continuously provide more ways for Captains to get Valkyrie Pledge fragments.

3)Costume Upgrade:

All Captains who have unlocked [Valkyrie Pledge] can complete the achievement to unlock the [Pledge] costume (Only available for [Valkyrie Pledge])!

All Captains who have unlocked [Valkyrie Pledge] can complete the achievement to unlock the [Blood Knight: Moonlight] costume (Only available for [Violet Executer])!

2. Brand-New Extra Story ---- Everlasting Memory

Born in a laboratory, what kind of memories and past does Theresa have to bear? Brand-new Extra Story [Everlasting Memory] now available, Captains can now experience Theresa's story and earn cool rewards~

◆[Everlasting Memory] has 4 Chapters in total to be opened from the version update: [Birth of Hatsume], [Regretless Guardianship], [Rebellious Lamentations] and [Intel Entry]. They are divided into 2 difficulties, normal and hard for Captains to explore.

◆ Secret Shop: Clear Theresa's [Everlasting Memory], collect a certain number of emblems, and then access the [Secret Shop] in the [Shop] to exchange them for Theresa Character Fragment, Equipment, Upgrade Materials, etc. Clear [Everlasting Memory]'s [File] to be granted access to the [Secret Shop]

◆Captains can tap on [Attack] in the main menu, then enter [Everlasting Memory]'s battle map by accessing the [Extra Story] in the World Map. The first stage requires Captain Lv.20 and above to challenge.

3.Summertime Battle

In the heat of summer, principal Theresa has decided to take the Valkyries of St. Freya High School to the southern seas for a little vacation, but who knows what could happen...

Captain, select your Valkyries, join them in the search for mysterious treasure, and win swimsuit costume rewards!

◆Summertime Battle will have a total of 3 rounds, battle times are as follows:

Round 1: July 3rd, 10:00 ~ July 16th, 23:59

Round 2: July 17th, 10:00 ~ July 30th, 23:59

Round 3: July 31st, 10:00 ~ August 14th, 23:59

◆ Captains can enter the [Summertime Battle] by tapping the [Attack] icon and then navigating to the Co-op tab.

4. Hyperion Armory - Weapon & Stigmata Upgrade

The new Cross weapon series is now available~ More powerful weapons are coming soon!

◆ New Weapons: Oath of Judah, Blood Embrace, Silver Cleaver, etc.

◆ New Stigmata: Beach Party, and the Vampire Prince Set.

Some new equipment will be available by exchanging in the shop, while some other equipment will be exclusively available via supply crates or events.

5. Abyss Theme Update

A new Infinity Abyss "Gluttony" theme has been added and will open for the first time on June 29th. This new theme will be on rotation with the normal abyss every two weeks, open from Monday to Sunday.

6. Other Updates

◆ New Costumes: New swimsuit costumes have been added for Kiana, Yae Sakura, Himeko, Theresa and Bronya. For more details on how to get these new costumes, please check the event announcements. =w=

◆ Invitation rewards have been increased! Invite your friends to play the game together to receive amazing rewards! Check the related announcements for more details!

◆ Captains may now view our official Facebook and Discord links by tapping on the Ai-chan icon on the bottom right of the main game screen. Join our communities to make some Captain friends!

◆ Would you like to know the current server time? Simply tap your Captain info on the upper left of the main game screen to view the current server time!

◆ New special effects as well as damage number settings have been added. Please check out the "Settings"--"Other" menu to adjust these new features.

◆ Standard Supply Optimization: After the game updates to version 2.2, all Captains will be guaranteed to receive a random S-rank Valkyrie after opening 33 Standard Supply Crates (regardless of when you started playing the game). This guaranteed droprate function is designed to improve the game experience for new players and is not related to Standard Supply's 1.5% droprate for S-rank Valkyrie characters.

◆ Some ★3 and ★2 crosses (Theresa's weapons) will be added to Focused Supply, including: The Dark Crusher, Lightning Angel, Fire Angel, Cross Ice Bullets, Flame Bullets Launcher, Penetrating Bullets Launcher, and Ice Oath.

◆ Some characters have been adjusted and bug have been fixed (see the official website for more details).

7. Game Improvements

a) Special Effects

◆ Some in-battle special effects have been adjusted. Settings for these new effects as well as the option for turning off the damage numbers display can be changed under "Settings"--"Other."

b) Shop Upgrades

◆ Character fragments will now enter the discount pool in the Logistics Terminal, and will be also added to the basic materials purchase area.

◆ Various purchase limits in the shop have been uniformly increased.

◆ Common EXP materials and 1-star upgrade materials can now be purchased with coins.

◆ The option for quick select has been added for Armada Commissions, Base construction, and equipment upgrades. If you don't have sufficient materials, there will be an option to jump to the corresponding shop and the item needed will be automatically selected.

c) Mission Upgrades

◆ Added daily login mission.

◆ Stage completion missions added for Captains Lv.15 and below.

◆ Stamina missions have been adjusted to activate at Lv.10 rather than Lv.20.

◆ The level limits for 100 and 150 duty accumulation have been removed.

◆ A second round of missions will be added every week and the rewards will be increased.

◆ Captains Lv.20 and below now have Armada Commission, item purchase, and coin exchange missions. There are more available daily missions, making it easier to reach and complete the daily duty rewards.

d) Battle Upgrades

◆ Valkyries dispatched for Base Adventures can now be used in battle and are no longer restricted from entering battle stages.

◆ There is no longer a Frenzy Chip restriction for being above the recommended level.

◆ The amount of EXP Captains Lv.30 and below receive for clearing a stage has been increased by 100%.

e) Armada Updates

◆ Dark Xuanyuan has been removed from the Armada bosses.

◆ Armada Matrix Exploration level has been adjusted to Lv.22.

◆ Challenge entries has been reduced from 5 to 3. Boss HP amounts have been reduced by 60%.

◆ Armada bosses were originally available from 18:00 ~ 24:00 and have been adjusted to 19:00 ~ 21:00.

f) New Player Experience

◆ Droprates of common upgrade materials have been increased.

◆ Speed-up cards will now be given to lower level players.

◆ Added a new notification to use EXP cards for lower level Captains.

g) Storyline Updates

◆ Increased the droprates of Schicksal and Anti-Entropy Imaginary Cores.

◆ On hard difficulty, the droprate for Honkai Pieces has been increased.

◆ Droprates of A-rank and B-rank character fragments have been increased. Clearing a Hard stage 3 times is guaranteed to drop 1 A-rank character fragment, and clearing a Supreme stage 2 times guarantees a A-rank character fragment.

h) Other Updates

◆ The challenge missions to equip the Desert Eagle and Hannah stigma have been changed to equipping weapons and stigmata of any rarity.

◆ The challenge missions to upgrade the Desert Eagle and Hannah stigma can be still collected now even when the items are upgraded past the mission objective requirements.

◆ Fixed an issue in Sakura Samsara where the bonus damage dealt from a stealth attack would alert surrounding enemies.

◆ Fixed an issue where incorrect materials would be gained from salvaging Warning stage weapons.

8.Bug Fixes

======Valkyries======

◆ Bronya: fixed an issue where Valkyrie Chariot and Snowy Sniper's weapons would not display properly upon entering battle.

◆ Gyakushinn Miko: fixed an issue that could cause problems with her Balde Reversal skill.

◆ Knight Moonbeam: fixed an issue where Moonbeam's leader skill icon would be different in the preparation screen compared to the one shown in battle.

◆ Armor Yamabuki: casting Yamabuki's ultimate skill will cancel her current attack (including cannons and lasers; if she is charging an attack with a cannon or missile launcher, the weapon will fire at its current charge state).

◆ Changes were made to Valkyrie Ranger & Knight Moonbeam, all Yae Sakura and Himeko attack range, they now can properly hit monsters laying on the ground.

======Equipment======

◆ All equipment and all character skills that reduce damage taken passively now share a limit up to a maximum of 85%. The immunity chance from DEF is not affected by damage reduction.

◆ All laser weapons are now classified as rapid-fire weapons and characters with skills that affect lasers will also now affect rapid-fire weapons. (The actual effect doesn't change, it's just a change in name)

◆ Sakura Blossom: increased the weapon's stats.

Active Skill: Changed from adding a stack of Sakura Count to adding Sakura Brand, but can no longer be charged 2 times.

Passive Skill: When the returning blade hits an enemy, the blade wave's cooldown will be immediately reset. Blade wave no longer requires Sakura Count or Sakura Brand to deal extra damage.

◆ The Stigma Nuwa (T) now has the following stat added: "When attacking an ignited target, all damage increased by 20%".

◆ 7th Sacred Relic Buffs: active skill doesn't consume SP anymore. Maxed level passive skill Sacred Rule cooldown has been reduced from 12 seconds to 8 seconds, passive skill now has an increase crit rate effect.

◆ Fixed an issue with Rinaldo (T) & Rinaldo (M) actual radius was 2.5 meters, but only 2 meters was shown.

◆ Improved some weapon models, skill icons, as well as weapon names and descriptions.

======Monster Balance Changes======

◆Changed the location of waves created by Titan enemies' smash,

◆Sickle Zombies behavior improved, they will no longer perform a strange backstep and hit nothing.

◆Supreme Modules hit by interruptible combos will not consistently fall back anymore.

◆Fixed an issue where Valkyries would be drawn towards Titan enemies' front side after they have used a charged smash attack.

◆Fixed Hasty Honkai Beasts' hitbox, they can now be attacked normally during some of their attack animation.

http://www.global.honkaiimpact3.com/index.php/news/65

Nitsuki, I was able to buy a ton of the broken blade shards from the shop for coins. So you don't even have to grind for those.

Did a single pull on the standard banner today and got a Lightning Empress which I'm stoked about. I really want Moonbeam Kiana but those chances are probably low right now.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I got the broken sword pieces, felt good to upgrade. I did a huge pull for loli but no S rank. Lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I did a pull and got nothing as well. Same on the weapon gacha for A rank Theresa. I did get her from the fragments I got in the new event at least.

Also, if you're farming Miko Sakura fragments in her open world event, the more you rank up your adventure level the harder it is to get missions that give her fragments.

This has been really frustrating for me since I wanted to SS and SSS rank her at some point. But at adventurer level 17 I can't get a single side quest that gives her fragments even after reloading them. So if you're trying to farm her fragments, I'd avoid doing urgents for now.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

That seems like a really backwards way of implementing things, unless it's to push you towards pulling for stuff instead?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I wish I knew. It's really frustrating since I'm less than 100 fragments away from getting her to SS rank. She naturally has higher requirements (in quantity) for fragments and I thought it was because it's easier to get hers.

I activated the Armada boss for today so it should be up soon.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

EMWPCWKJ5P

If you input the code above in the account section you should get 60 free crystals.