Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Coronos View Post
    Reddit: FFXI MOBILE WHEN???

SE: We are working hard to--

Reddit: FFXI MOBILE WHEN???????????

SE: At our current status, we will--

Reddit: FFXI MOBILE WHENNNNNNN?????????????????????????????
    Actually it's more like "We don't know because we are not working on that project." <,<

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    It doesn't make sense at all, both BLU and SMN can do it with Haste II.
    They won't give it to SCH, because BLU and SMN aren't as popular or as useful as SCH is...

Balance!

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Coronos View Post
    Reddit: FFXI MOBILE WHEN???

SE: We are working hard to--

Reddit: FFXI MOBILE WHEN???????????

SE: At our current status, we will--

Reddit: FFXI MOBILE WHENNNNNNN?????????????????????????????
    I am so sick and tired of their FFXI Mobile questions that I am at the point of wishing maladies befall.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I think Accession should work for Haste and Flurry, given that SCH would only ever be given access to the first tier of those spells. They could lock it to only work as SCH main too, so RDM couldn't AoE Haste II or Flurry II. AoE Haste 1 isn't a big deal, considering BLU, SMN, GEO, and BRD technically have it.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    I think Accession should work for Haste and Flurry, given that SCH would only ever be given access to the first tier of those spells. They could lock it to only work as SCH main too, so RDM couldn't AoE Haste II or Flurry II. AoE Haste 1 isn't a big deal, considering BLU, SMN, GEO, and BRD technically have it.
    Yeah, but SMNs buffs are ass, and SE knows it so that is how they keep balance.

I mean look at that awesome 35 evasion down from Shiva or that +1 to 7 or something to stats from Fenrir, and not to mention that whole +1 accuracy on the low moon. If they boosted buffs from around the 75 era then SMN might be more in demand, and we couldn't have that right? Imagine the consequences of Phalanx from Diabolos not sucking, unfathomable.

Right?!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Or Phalanx II not sucking more than Phalanx? Hastega II is haste II and lasts a long time but that's the only real buff smn has going for it and some of the favors are decent if you can keep an avatar alive long enough for them be be maxed out. Blu can aoe Haste II also but I'd rather just use mighty guard for diffusion.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Hitou View Post
    Or Phalanx II not sucking more than Phalanx? Hastega II is haste II and lasts a long time but that's the only real buff smn has going for it and some of the favors are decent if you can keep an avatar alive long enough for them be be maxed out. Blu can aoe Haste II also but I'd rather just use mighty guard for diffusion.
    Crystal Blessing, Warcry, and Earthern Armor are all important too, but just not important to merit the "lets bring SMN at a 6th" slot for all these years. So in what world does SE think we care if SCH can AoE old T1 spells.