Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm mean, I'm legit okay with this. I loved the game and its just crazy enough I'm interested in what they come up with.

Outside of Star Ocean and Parasite Eve, I don't think I'd of liked anything much more.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I will admit I did not see that coming.

Rico can hang out with Lara and Ariana I suppose.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Seeing as I still use the Healer Ariana and would rate her leagues above the other "Top tier" Healers for the content I run, I hope he's that useful lol.

BG Level

Which is the healer, Charming Kitty? I never got her.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yah, this one - https://exvius.gamepedia.com/Charming_Kitty_Ariana

Charm Immunity/Removal, AoE Stat Debuff Immunity, AoE All Ele-Resist (only 40%), AoE 60% (All) Stat buffs split Offensive and Defensive, Reraise(80%) and Raise(100%) her AoE Cure has built it -Na's that remove debilitating effects like Paralyze, Silence, and Stone, a En-Aqua with 100% Attack boost to one hero... and most of these are abilities she can dual-cast with her W-ability. Also has AoE Charm Immunity at start of battle, a 30% Magic-Counter thats a 1000HP, 2x Mod AoE cure, though I use this a lot less what with AoE Tanks.

Oh and a Song thats a huge Refresh (20mp, 0.5x) and 200% LB Increase for 2 turns while singing. Often use this if I need an MP Battery in expeditions but it exists.

For what I use her as, she's invaluable. I think she's underrated compared to Ayaka/CGFine and since I don't usually run a Buffer-Type support, her 60% Stat Buffs mean even if I ever got Ayaka or CGFina I'd probably only use either of them for their niche abilities (Like Ayaka's Stop removal).

Thats on me I know, I'll work a Buffer into my life some day... I mean i have Lunera and Ramza... should be easy.

Spoiler: show

My Ariana if anyones curious how she can be geared. Dunno why its the size of a skyscraper but there you go.. more manageable if you right click>Open in new window. Depending on what I'm doing I may give her the Genji Shield too.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

the FFBE Facebook posted the video about the Just Cause 3 Collab and like 2 seconds after I finished looking and commenting on it it was removed lol. Wonder why, too early perhaps? It was already announced at E3...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Just Cause 3 collab starts on June 22nd so it's another Raid (KK ends on June 20th). Nichol is this week then, phew.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Just Cause 3 collab starts on June 22nd so it's another Raid (KK ends on June 20th). Nichol is this week then, phew.
    I dont waaaant more Raids. I'm so Raided out. Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahp.

I know its free Exp and such cause Orbs but MAAAAAAAAHN

I dont mind the raids as long as I've got people to level up but that list is shrinking fast. I know nothing about just cause so I'll hold a comment til we see what they actually can and can't do. Its be nice if Nichol info pops up tomorrow. Isn't the FFBE stream from E3 tomorrow?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Btw Nichol's event includes additional stages to farm specific crysts so if you need anything you can just target that.

Finally after all that fluff were getting some awesome new stuff.

7* coming 'soon'
    Lots of sweet rewards for daily login. End of July if you get all the days login its a free 10+1 with all 4* and up possible.

I'm really looking forward to the fan vote for what event we want them to run in august.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Here's the list of announcements from Reddit:
    Just Cause 3 collab in June, Dragon Quest collab in september yada yada

Item World (Weapon Improvements) In mid July!

Special tickets for the total amount of lifetime lapis you've used so far
    every 5k = ticket
    every 50k = 4* ticket
    Counted up to June 27th maintenance, includes all lapis, but returns at the end of July

GLEX campaign to vote on special events for August and September
    -Trust Moogles enchanted Maze
    -Daily Free summon with 5% rainbow rate
    -Chance of 5x exp when fusing + Dunes
    -1000 lapis weekly reward
    (just one for each month, voting will be in game the previous month, so July first)

Might show up in JP if well-received

June/July login rewards - 30% rainbow ticket, 10+1 tickets, July's one includes a guaranteed rainbow on the 10+1!
    Anniversary countdown - 5* EX ticket (countdown starts on 15th)
    Anniversary rewards - 10+1 ticket where EVERY TICKET IS GOLD OR HIGHER
    (All of these are login rewards)
    Fan fiesta versions of story units also apparently obtained as login rewards (Artisan Lid, Cowboy Jake etc)
    10k lapis total from anniversary login bonuses!?

Basically Keep bloody logging in

"Player Support Campaign" extras at different times from June 29th to July 31st:
    Free daily summon
    50% trust moogle for reaching the end of the current story (including the section added at the end of june)
    Friend Point Campaign
    Half Energy Campaign
    Amazing Enhancement rates up
    New enchanted maze stage

Honestly this is shaping up to be an amazing anniversary

Answering some of the most common questions:
    "Are arena rewards going to be updated?" - planned, but can't say how or when. they're deciding how to do it, so it will likely be more than the minor JP update

"Who are your favourite units?": JP producer like LM Fina, because of how the characters develop through the story and the dynamic with Dark Fina. Hiroki (GL Producer) likes Dragonlord from DQ collab (!?) because he's useful with his strong fire magic, and turns into a dragon with his LB and a coffin when knocked out (you can get him again in september). /u/elytraxp loves Nyalu, which I think we could all guess =)

"Why are Trials so delayed compared to JP?" - basically "global is a different game", and they consider player power level before releasing, but they have noted that it feels too long, so they are picking up the pace a bit.

"When is 7* coming, can we have information on 7s for limited units, will we have more fan fiestas?" - moving onto the next segment - more info coming on the *anniversary update for QoLs:

CACTAUR FUSING AND STAT POT FUSING
    UP TO 99 UNITS FUSED AT ONCE
    More material slot expansion?
    RESET BUTTON REPLACED WITH RELOAD BUTTON
    ABLE TO RECHECK LIBRA AT ANY TIME AFTER CASTING IT
    something about more detailed ability description, might just be to do with ability awakenings
    Planning to cut Maintenace duration in HALF
    Some of these things are coming in mid July, some with Anniversary

7* Awakenings coming SoonTM (might even be in that mid-july, but unclear)
    (some information about them that those of us on the reddit already know, go check out the FAQ for more)
    the JC3 units apparently will have 7* forms... (probably not immediately though)
    More details announced on the youtube channel in the July update video
    (The units in the first batch are apparently still a secret)

December 8th and 9th 2018 Fan Fiesta in California - Long Beach Convention Centre
    (It's a singular one instead of the multiple from last year) (Paid tickets instead of a raffle? less people who want to go missing out)
    (More activities involving people instead of just stage events, and not just ones using the game)
    (More details coming on FFBE social media and website at a later time)

Closing Comments: "Thanks for playing and making it possible for this game to go on for two years, we hope we can keep improving and growing the game for all of you"
    Looking good, tons of free shit. Needless to say that a month of 5% free summons is the obvious choice

I hope everyone votes for that 5% rainbow rate on daily summons one. The others were pretty cool except for the 5x xp one only because it was only for a week. The rest was for a month. I'm going to go the Fan Festa. As long as its not a stupid amount of money.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

5% Rainbow Rate on a Daily summon for a whole month seems a clear winner for me. No competition.

4K Lapis could be neato.

Chance of 5x Exp on Fusing with Cactuar Dunes could be nice for the 7* Meta launch but hard pass for the other options.

Maze of Moogles I have no context for.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So um... Just Cause 5* info has been mined and it doesn't sound good.
    He has a DR frames attack but with a different startup meaning he's gonna be hard to chain with the rest of the family (although it's noted that there may be a slight delay so he probably can, need to wait for release). He also has a move that can potentially chain with Kunshira but it's noted that he moves while doing it so probably not. And the TMR is ok but nothing gamebreaking (unless you don't have a Noctis). After Kain's disaster it seems like they haven't learned much but we have to wait for next week's release to confirm anything. If you own Kunshira though he may be worth going for assuming he can actually chain with her properly.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

12 buck 11 pull and 7 tickets, sign me the fuck up.

BG Level

Yeah, these World Cup bundles are surprisingly worthwhile and affordably priced, unlike the World Cup.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    So um... Just Cause 5* info has been mined and it doesn't sound good.
    He has a DR frames attack but with a different startup meaning he's gonna be hard to chain with the rest of the family (although it's noted that there may be a slight delay so he probably can, need to wait for release). He also has a move that can potentially chain with Kunshira but it's noted that he moves while doing it so probably not. And the TMR is ok but nothing gamebreaking (unless you don't have a Noctis). After Kain's disaster it seems like they haven't learned much but we have to wait for next week's release to confirm anything. If you own Kunshira though he may be worth going for assuming he can actually chain with her properly.
    I’m assuming because they’re releasing next week very likely, that Rico will get fixed like A2 did.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Yeah, these World Cup bundles are surprisingly worthwhile and affordably priced, unlike the World Cup.
    The 12 dollar one seems good but i'm gonna hard pass on the 7 dollar one, its just abilities with no tickets or lapis.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

30% 5* Ticket: LM Fina #2
    10% 5* x2: Nada

51 Tickets: Nichol + Barby !

Finally got a magic chainer, so that's nice. And now healer prepped for 7*

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 153 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast