Closed Thread
Page 143 of 153 FirstFirst ... 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

yeah went into fight without checking that... proceed to get pwned. Honestly not sure it's worth the trouble

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    yeah, I thought I would easily TT it down... trial was like "o rly?" gonna have to come back with a real plan :/ lame

haven't had a rainbow in a while, felt like I was due. first ticket comes down rainbow... Kunshira #2. THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT RNGESUS
    I see your Kunshira (which I would love to have) and raise you CG Jake. Was with a summer ticket, and the moogle was for barrage. I was double trolled.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh man got excited about the ff15 special ticket. Still really craving that Noctis and Nyx. Then I see not only are they competeting with 4 others but the one of the ones I don't want is going to show up over half the time if I'm reading this right? Maybe if it was 1 lap but Fuuuu 5

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I might skip this trial entirely. jesus fuck, that MP drain. my TT with 400+ spirit and 630ish MP still gets drained entirely. now granted I could gear her INT down and SPR/MP up (as long as she isn't the highest SPR in the party) but still... that's insane, and more importantly, it's more frustrating than challenging.

IDK. it's doable for sure; plenty of people have cleared it. I just don't know that I care enough to try. dick move, Gumi. dick fucking move.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

As is my tradition of always throwing the clear reward ticket from the easy mission at its banner to hopefully get a bonus unit, today it came back a rainbow! Basch #2, so I'll have 3 7 star tanks when he gets bumped up too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I cleared it with;

MS Nichol - MP regen gear, dual MP regen every turn, MP regen+damage reduction on the 50 and 30 thresholds. Ace could also fill this role as I barely had the opportunity to do anything other than refill MP.

Wilhelm - Could only get him to 95% draw attack but that was good enough. Geared for SPR and DEF with Yellow Balloon and Moogle Plushie. If you have Barusa he can do the same and equip the K Producers Jacket to go over the cap, and Snow has 100% draw. If I'd had either of them leveled I would have gone with it just to mix it up.

Ayaka - Occasional MP restore, curajas after the 50% mark. Probably any decent healer could fill this role, Rosa, Roselia, Refia, Tilith, etc. MP refresh on her as well.

Basch - Mystea, Shylt, Chowe or any unit with magic AoE cover can fill this role, just stack up Dark resistance.

Garnet - for the mission. Yuna, Eiko, PS Rydia - I've actually found them to be slower at filling the Esper bar but if you want a backup healer or more magic damage they're there.

Friend 7* Trance Terra - don't make the mistake I did. She uses a 1-turn magic immunity on turns 2, 5, 8, etc. Use Terra's magical activation the turn before, dualcast Chaos Wave the immune turn, and then for the vulnerable turns you'll have Awakened Chaos Wave. Only exception is when using Full Magical Activation, if you have that coming up use it the same turn she puts immunity up so you have Quadcast the turn after. Added a lot of turns to this fight because I wasn't timing Terra right.

Everyone had stone immunity and at least a little Dark resistance. Got every mission in one go. Just a heads up though that once she starts throwing out Berserk in her 30% threshold she doesn't let up. Also really helps damage to have a break ready for her ATK, and a MAG break lessens what her MP drain does.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BG Level

Also only 100% dark resistance necessary as she doesn't seem to do any imperils. I tried using Bushido freedom to get rid of her stat breaks but she reapplys them so often it wasn't worth it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    IGarnet - for the mission. Yuna, Eiko, PS Rydia - I've actually found them to be slower at filling the Esper bar
    Only Eiko should be consistently slower giving 1-3 though also healing at same time. Garnet and PS rydias both give 3 everytime and Yuna is 2-4 so should average about the same. Unless you count LB then Garnet wins but no LB mission...

BG Level

I've always found Garnet to be fastest but my observations are anecdotal.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's also possible that Yuna's distribution isn't even so she might actually average lower not sure if anyone has tested it. If LBs aren't a concern Garnet is super easy to set up to LB every which can full fill so that would normally make her the faster on it's own by a lot

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The've just announced that all Fan Festa attendees will get a new unit for free: Aurora Fryevia.
    It's basically a light version of Fryevia with W-ability at 7*, she can chain with the original one and unlocks a new ability if in party with her. She'll be pullable next year apparently so not exclusive for this event but if you go you get a copy+ a prism to awaken her to 7*.
    TMR: Body Equipment (Robe) – ATK +30 MAG +30 DEF +1 SPR +1 ATK +10% MAG +10% Light >Resist +30%
    STMR: Weapon (Two-handed Sword) – Aurora Fryevia will bring with her the very first >hybrid two-handed sword in FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS! Detailed stats and other information will be >available soon.

Freyvia already is a pretty unit, I'm excited to see what they do with this one. Got tickets to the event and as long as work cooperates I'll be there.

Well, it was nice knowing you folks. I rolled 2 100s on the wheel today. Someone erase my HD when I die.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Someone pointed it out on Reddit, but don't forget they buried a daily free pull for the week in the summon banner page.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

Awakened Rain 7* makes the trial pretty simple if you are lucky enough to have him. His ridiculous Spirit means he won't get drained on MP fully and you can use his 110 ability to restore 50 mp to the party to get mp regen rolling even if your primary battery gets knocked low. I did it with 7* A. Rain, Eiko, MS Nichol, Enhanced Snow with 100% passive provoke (those counters helped keep Rain's LB gauge always full for 110 ability), T. Terra and friend T. Terra. Hardest part was getting the Esper gauge full. Terra absolutely eats the boss. Just put up Rain's Magic cover on turns where it doesn't drain mp. Took me 7 rounds using Eiko to Dualcast Raise/Cure Snow the 2x he died + waiting out the summon gauge filling and the 2 rounds it was immune. Terra's were back up heals/raises most turns while I waited on the Esper gauge to fill.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The drain seems to be ATK based so DEF is probably the best way to go if you want to reduce its effects. High SPR healers are still getting fully drained.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah I just ended up going with tons of batteries. A.rain, Ayaka, Nichol, Ramza. Still was kind of rough some early turns but got better once Ramza debuffs were on and starting singing and then eventually it just stopped draining me all together

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Well.... I had another stupid moment, TIL LM Fina's TMR is a hat, not an accessory like I thought (thanks Ribbon!) Makes it a higher priority for me to Moogle both my Finas.

Ran into a 100% evade Ayaka in arena. First time coming across this. Usually its noctis or chizuru.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I have a 7* rain, i have him in my arena team cause everyone does and i cannot see the appeal outside of using him to fuck up other people's teams as a com.