Closed Thread
Page 148 of 153 FirstFirst ... 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast

Anyone else not getting any ads for reward wheel? Got one early on and nothing the rest of the day. Got a decent augment for holy wand. Now to see if I can get high tide on a dagger.

I pretty much only have luck shortly after reset than a couple hours before. The system is horrible and they need to fix it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Sounds like everyday to me. Just gotta keep looking thru the day and restarting program maybe helps

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I’ve run into the “no ads” message a few times and literally just going back to home screen in game and returning always fixes it.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I don't watch the ads at all. I did it about 10 times, got a pile of shit for my irritation and wasted time, and stopped.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Settings> Google> Ads> Reset ID works every time for me. If there's an equivalent on iOS give that a try.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yay Halloween units getting 7* and getting some new ones.... and oh no 5 different limited 5*s to pull from

And then VP at the end of the month.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm not a fan of all these limited units lol. I kinda wanna get a second GLS and walk away but even that's unlikely if she ends up on the same banner with the other two old 5*s.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah odds are terribly not in your favor just to get anything to 7*.... they really going to need to implement some sort of way to awaken limited units outside of the pulling a second in that small time period like I'm pretty sure the jp has

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

In JP you can buy the awakening crystals with the TMR coins you get for turning in your 100% units but they're quite expensive and on a rotation. Still better than nothing I suppose.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Finally get around to doing extra stages. Set up to 1 shot everything and get all mission... do that for first boss, get thru the part I wasn't sure of with 2nd boss (wasn't sure if the pre emptive stop was still highest mp but had set up someone non vital that turn to eat that with a lot of mp), about to TT + esper down and someone Nichol went from using esper to using LB... gg that one action made me fail 2/3 missions on that one lol. And since TT were killing so fast couldn't reset in time. Try it again and despite hitting esper right before TT they still killed to fast for me to get credit. So 180 nrg down the drain... this game sometimes man.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    I don't watch the ads at all. I did it about 10 times, got a pile of shit for my irritation and wasted time, and stopped.
    It's proven worthwhile to me. I'm at 95 spins atm (day 1 and 2 were iffy, didn't complete the full 5 each day thanks to no ads available). Every day after has been smooth around 9-10AM EST.

So far, I've gotten:

1 NRG: 26
    2 NRG: 19
    5 Lapis: 31
    10 Lapis: 9
    30 Lapis: 7
    100 Lapis: 3

Add in the 25 lapis per day value thanks to the 500 after 20 days and it's really not all that bad. It's not quite the 100~ daily lapis value I assumed a couple of weeks ago, but it's not that far off with some luck, either. For me, that's about 1,655~ lapis worth over the course of 19 days. I'm at 186 energy so the pots are less valuable to me, though I'm actually really liking them. I used to run low often during event spamming. Now I have a very steady stream that's always there when I need them.

All that said, I've seen reports of people with 0 100 Lapis instances, and someone who claimed to have gotten it 9 times as well. RNG gonna RNG. For 2~ minutes of my time a day, I don't mind the rewards one bit. Though it's pretty bad when the ad rewards feel more rewarding than Arena. Maybe that'll change this week with the rewards update.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Problem is 1/3 of that value is NRG pots. Actual lapis 64 a day. NRG is nice and all but most the time most people would rather have 100 lapis than an NRG refill. That said extra is always nice assuming they aren't balancing it out from other rewards

Also note most people are not having a smooth run at this. So average time it takes to see the ads can be significantly higher than the 2-5 minutes of ads you are getting and a lot more irritation for some

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I will say I do like having the nrg stash for trying out new trials, don't like spending lapis refills on failing trials.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Is it weird that the halloween unit announcements has me more excited for what could come out during christmas, than halloween itself? I'm hoping they give Christine a sweet 7* and I can pull another of her, maybe some new christmas units will be good too!

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Ice greatsword. That is all I want.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I just like Halloween and Demon Rain is pretty neet. Either way though I want to see more first.

Edit: whoops missed this

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    In JP you can buy the awakening crystals with the TMR coins you get for turning in your 100% units but they're quite expensive and on a rotation. Still better than nothing I suppose.
    So in theory you could get an STMR with only pulling 2 of a limited time unit? Also was there any other way? I think I saw someone mention somewhere about on banner blues had a small chance of becoming awakening crystals or something

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    So in theory you could get an STMR with only pulling 2 of a limited time unit? Also was there any other way? I think I saw someone mention somewhere about on banner blues had a small chance of becoming awakening crystals or something
    You'd need 3 units minimum. 1 + crystal for 7*, two more for STMR. Never heard anything about blues becoming crystals or anything, that sounds like someone's fever dream. Only thing I can think is you read about trust mastered blues being used to buy the awakening crystal. That said, it takes 100 of them. 100 mixer coins for 3* units, 10,000 for the awakening crystal.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

You should be able to get an stmr with 2 awakening crystals and 2 limited time 5* units. Merging a 7* into a 7* gives 100% stmr, I think.