Closed Thread
Page 37 of 153 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well those are super late in GL so maybe they'll be changed a bit? At least I hope so, maybe adding an imperil would be a good adition.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

CG daddy people!

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Just when I think this game can’t get any worse for me, it has to turn around and redeem itself.

Daily free - Blue to rainbow - Basch#2.
    Daily half - gold to rainbow - Raegs.

So I now have 7* ready Basch and finally got my Mr CG...

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

I am not sure if it has to do with the incredible amount of bugs from last week, but I have been super annoyed with my TM farming the last few days. The macro itself is running just as well as it always has, but until I run out of friends, it CONSTANTLY flashes the "unit data has changed" message before entering the dungeon. Like, I am pretty sure I actually gained energy for the first 20 minutes this morning. Once the list of companions was empty, everything worked beautifully again.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I swear they're holding off on fixing the friend list bug because they don't want TM farmers getting extra FP during the moogle event.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

Lila#5 from free daily. Not sure how to feel about that.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    I swear they're holding off on fixing the friend list bug because they don't want TM farmers getting extra FP during the moogle event.
    I'm more than certain this is correct.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Don't worry, we will get compensation for that and the daily quests. I am going with 100 lapis and 1k friend points. Aim low.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Delain View Post
    I am not sure if it has to do with the incredible amount of bugs from last week, but I have been super annoyed with my TM farming the last few days. The macro itself is running just as well as it always has, but until I run out of friends, it CONSTANTLY flashes the "unit data has changed" message before entering the dungeon. Like, I am pretty sure I actually gained energy for the first 20 minutes this morning. Once the list of companions was empty, everything worked beautifully again.
    Oh it 100% is a bug. Friendlist refuses to update without hard restarts and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Probably but why are they holding off the visual bugs, crafting shutdowns, and dailies?

I stopped using friends to tmr farm awhile back. Just easier for me to skip that step than trying to deal with it. Thankfully at the end of the month were getting those tickets for lapis spent cause I'm damn near out.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

So I went and tried out my CG Fina/Raegen and newly enhanced WoL against Gilgamesh to try for that trust moogle, ended up taking him to 18% first turn with Raegen chain. Was stunned at how easy it was. Ended up mastering Echidna and Dark Ifrit/Siren for their moogles.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

is the Carbuncle 3* fight as annoying as it looks? because... it looks annoying as hell >.>

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    is the Carbuncle 3* fight as annoying as it looks? because... it looks annoying as hell >.>
    You can cheese the fight by keeping carby on light elemental, requires setzer.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Free daily was Barbie #2. I'm very happy with that lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

To expound on that in light mode Carby has ridiculous levels of def/spr but is such a push over that a well setup magic cover tank with a little regen could just use magic cover and defend and not die even without support. At which point anything can kill it but something that deals fixed dmg type is preferred to get around def/spr with double dice being the best by a lot

Dark mode is a little more dangerous (uses death and stronger nukes and such) but lowers carbies defenses greatly

Side note 3* carby animation is adorable

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

^ I was using a fixed damage setup earlier that was Repeatable, but ugh. tooooooooooo tedious. plus I forgot to equip beast killers on Setzer.

now I'm elemental chaining onto Setzer and it requires manual input but man it's going a lot faster. not so bad. dark mode sounds annoying, no thanks

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I used Lexa+ friend Barb to chain and equipped Setzer with a wind weapon and tons of Beast Killer. Carby was dead pretty quickly.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Thank fucking god for reload or i wouldnt have done carby at all lol

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    I used Lexa+ friend Barb to chain and equipped Setzer with a wind weapon and tons of Beast Killer. Carby was dead pretty quickly.
    you might say he was dead in a ... ruby flash

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Spent more than I should on lapis, then spent some lapis to pull, because YAY GAMBLING (that and YAY credit card points!). Ended up doing 12 pulls (don't judge me! it was almost 50% off with prime day!) and got:

Loren #2
    Tidus #2

And a pile of shit. There were 2 rainbows total in 132 units. The 2 guaranteed 5* were Ace #6 and Orlandeau #5, so completely useless.

Fuck. That. RNGesus can suck it today. Loren 7* badassness notwithstanding, the only thing that could have made this worse is to get another 5* Freya troll rainbow.

Closed Thread
Page 37 of 153 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast