Closed Thread
Page 39 of 153 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I'll probably dump on Star Ocean for Rena, as Star Ocean 2 is hands down the most memorable and my favorite of the games. Hopefully they adjust the power of their 6* Kits to compensate for the fact they won't be 7* On release like JP. Unless they will be 7*, I mean, we're suppose to get 7* in July or August no?
    7* will release in August, that much is confirmed. Also FFVIII was the first event with 7* units in JP so we'll probably have to wait for the new update video so they can properly announce it.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Gonna take all my willpower, but since my current 7* lineup is pretty good, imma try to hoard for Jecht/Auron. Strong possibility of going in on Xeno collab if we get it tho lol.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Blew through 8 tickets. Got 1 rainbow.......Queen'd

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Blew through 8 tickets. Got 1 rainbow.......Queen'd
    Hate you. Blew thru 8 4* tickets just to get the banner pirate and no rainbows

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Got hooked up with Google $$ to do an 11-> sees a rainbow-> 7* Raegen confirmed.

2016-2018
    Orlandeau
    RIP

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

So do you need the ice katana + Fryevia to max out Raegen's potential? Or is he fine being paired with Sephiroth and geared for light?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    So do you need the ice katana + Fryevia to max out Raegen's potential? Or is he fine being paired with Sephiroth and geared for light?
    Without ice katana, I'd gear him for either fire (which really only benefits him atm), or just gear him for holy to chain with Seph and Orlandeau.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Doing light with Sephy is easier but taking advantage of that imperial is pretty nice. Could always go fire on them both. Most recent elemental butler has 125 attack greatsword. And Octoslash looks like it might chain with Raegens LB too though not sure on the timing exactly

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Step 3 got me Raegen.

Worry not, friends. Emboldened by my good fortune, I used the 30% ticket. Blue to gold! Gold to Rainbow!

A second Raegen?

Well, it begins with an R.

Rem.

BG Level

You should have known not to tempt fortune!!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I'd be happy with another Rem!

I did one more 10+1 ragepull and got Raegan #2. Used my 2 remaining 5* tickets and ended up with VoD #4 (ridiculously high atk heavy armor STMR) and Olive #9999 (#7). Go away Olive tree!

Other ex tickets were all shit. My pulling recently has been just abysmal. Hopefully that changes sooner than later.

edit: lest people be like "at least you got some rainbows, surely it isn't that bad", I pulled something like 210 units in the last week and got 3 rainbows outside of the guaranteed 5* tickets.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Also, anybody that needs Shiva 3* still, I have Fry up to solo her. Just make sure you dispel yourself with Sabre Flunge at the 3 threshold attacks (80, 60, and 40). It'll take about 25 minutes total.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    Also, anybody that needs Shiva 3* still, I have Fry up to solo her. Just make sure you dispel yourself with Sabre Flunge at the 3 threshold attacks (80, 60, and 40). It'll take about 25 minutes total.
    What is your set up with her gear wise, cause I could very easily do the same.

And don't worry guys, I got Fran today. Totally ready for her 9* form

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Well, it begins with an R.

Rem.
    Dunno if you have four yet, but her STMR is pretty beastly if so. Her 7* could have a lot of promise too since she received a lot of GL exclusive buffs that really gave her a role of magic finisher with some support capabilities.

In the same vein of Coren offering a Shiva carry, I've got a VoH set as my friend unit that's setup for soloing the ice bird trial. Just use the RR skill at the bottom of his moves on repeat for 70-80 turns then use Ifrit when the bird is around 5%.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Delain View Post
    What is your set up with her gear wise, cause I could very easily do the same.

And don't worry guys, I got Fran today. Totally ready for her 9* form
    You need to have 100% ice resist and 100% physical evade. Enhanced she has 50% ice, plus shiva is 100% resist. She starts with 20% p_evade, so I gave her raven beret, soccer jersey, ring of lucii, protec, and true evade. Beyond that I gave her vernard and death trap for weapons, dual wield, maneater+ and barb spirit materia. She does about 1.2m damage per turn spamming second intention+2. Just have to remember to flunge after diamond dust.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Decided to suck it up and finish the step up. I really didn't care about getting Raegan, but wouldn't be opposed. All trash and one rainbow. Zargawhatsit. Not totally against it, but not super excited.

BG Level

Aldhafera down, once again Bennu is the sole challenge still remaining to me.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Surprisingly, it's my first Rem.

I was glad to have her, but it's that same twinge every time I pull a new 5* of "Well crap, I don't have a second so oh well."

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

^ but do you have Defender's Daggers?!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Better question do you have Siphon Delta to ruin everyone's day in Arena

Closed Thread
Page 39 of 153 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast