Closed Thread
Page 3 of 153 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Man, I was doing my brothers
    Honest question. Does your brother play? I always see you talking about running his events and stuff, but never see much about your account, minus the luck discrepancy.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ael Finn
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

5* ex gets me.... CG Lid #2 lol. Okey dokey.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Relevant info about the maxxed TMR unit trading system. They're calling it Mixer.

Trade maxxed TMR units in for a currency that can be exchanged for items.

5★ = 500 coins.

4★ = 200 coins.

3★ = 100 coins.

Raid units, FP units, EX point units (Lorraine/Medina), etc. = can't be exchanged for coins.

Line-up for what can be exchanged changes every 3 months.

The 7★ awakening material for limited-time characters will change to be for the latest collaboration starting with the next line-up.

Code:
    Item				Trust Coins		Exchange Limit
    Trust Moogle (Empty)			10,000			1
    5★ UoC Ticket				5,000			3
    Estark 7★ Awakening Mat.		5,000			1
    Dragonlord 7★ Awakening Mat.		5,000			1
    Other*					50~200			10

*Highest level stat pots, Cactuars, etc.
    Those are certainly pricey rewards, but very good ones. UoC is the "choose any non-limited unit" unit of choice ticket. You need 10 of them to pull once. The awakening mats make it so you only need a single copy of the most recent colab event 5*s in order to make them a 7*, though this'll change every 3 months. What happens when there are multiple colabs within that time period though, I dunno. Maybe the list expands and it just includes them all. The empty Moogle container allows you to use any specific TMR moogle on it to make it that type. For example, if you purchased one of the 80k 5* base TMR moogles from a MK event, you could one day use that 5% moogle on this empty container and have a way of getting the TMR.

Doesn't seem like that bad of a system, though the costs seem higher than I expected. The items you can get are definitely valuable at least.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's basically a whale only system. There's no way for a f2p player to get even 5k in three months to get one awakening material. That's basically 10 5* base units maxed out (or 25 4* units/ 50 3* units) so good luck lol.

Better news is the new banner for Tactics:
    -High Seraph Ultima (5-7*)
    -Beowulf (5-7*)
    -Reis (4-6*)
    -Construct 8 (3-5*)

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    It's basically a whale only system. There's no way for a f2p player to get even 5k in three months to get one awakening material. That's basically 10 5* base units maxed out (or 25 4* units/ 50 3* units) so good luck lol.
    I really don't think that's the case. Sure, getting all those things every three months is whale only territory, but saving up and getting multiple a year, that's doable and highly beneficial. It's important to remember this is something else on top of what already exists, IE getting the TMRs. Even if saving and getting the more valuable items doesn't interest you, it's a way to get some stat pots on demand.

Maybe FFXI ruined me, but "a couple times a year" does not a good system make for me.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    I really don't think that's the case. Sure, getting all those things every three months is whale only territory, but saving up and getting multiple a year, that's doable and highly beneficial. It's important to remember this is something else on top of what already exists, IE getting the TMRs. Even if saving and getting the more valuable items doesn't interest you, it's a way to get some stat pots on demand.
    But if you need a specific awakening material you won't have enough time to buy it because it changes every three months. I would be fine with it if it wasn't for the time limit bs that they like to put everywhere.

Returned after about 1 year and 1/2 and I'm way behind the curve, could use a few powerful friends.

player ID 151 899 799 - ingame name is Bigpapi

Add me byrth <3

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I would, but your friend list capacity has been reached

Boot a noob for me, Goldo!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ael Finn
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

cleared out some inactives. Add me if you would like: 565.646.981

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I tried adding you, but you got your friend list full. Just add me: 102,611,478

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I swear they add Mercenary Ramza to almost all of these 5* banners just so there’s a worthless boobie prize in the pool of
    Units. They’ve had him on what, attacker banner, support banner, and now tank banner?

Unless they plan on giving him some god tier global buffs I’m assuming he’s on so many of these maliciously.

that's odd, 47/52 but had a bunch of pending invites that people never accepted. Added 10 more friend slots to remedy that.

Aelfinn, Nitsuki, Invites have been sent.

Byrth resend please!

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I swear they add Mercenary Ramza to almost all of these 5* banners just so there’s a worthless boobie prize in the pool of
    Units. They’ve had him on what, attacker banner, support banner, and now tank banner?

Unless they plan on giving him some god tier global buffs I’m assuming he’s on so many of these maliciously.
    I have zero of those tanks. I'll probably end up with zero afterwards

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

He's actually getting those god tier buffs with his enhancements Stone Throw will become a Provoke skill with mitigation allowing him to use his stats for tanking. He also gets breaks on his chaining skill.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

So nothing new this week except for the High Difficulty quests, makes me think for sure we'll see FFIV MK Event ---> Collab Repeat Raid ---> CG Nichol Story Missions as the progression for June.

I really want them to come up with weekly events that aren't those same 3 things over again.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

I want to pull on tank banner to get Bashe his future 7 star. But, I know I will just end up with a bunch of blues or another Merc Ramza. Did 3 rounds of Cloud step up and got my first Olive that I likely will never use and Victoria (have been waiting for her for her robe for Frey forever) as the ONLY notable units. Pretty sure I sold 27 of the 33 units I got and am afraid to spend more. A second Marshal Glove would be awesome, but I know the final step would just give me another Cloud that I don't need (have STMR ready).

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I'd love to have a Basch but the idea that you have a 3% chance of getting a rainbow and then that rainbow has a 75% chance of being something else... not worth it. Up to about 210 tickets and they're all reserved for CG Nichol.

Spent 130k raid coins and got 3 buster style and 1 marshal gloves not great but better than nothing. Running out of things to use the cactaurs on. Got just about every 5* that's not a dupe leveled. Got pretty much all the useful 4* leveled too.

Got 3 out of the 4 tanks already so I'm probably going to skip it. Nichol or bust. Wish I had 210 tickets, that's crazy.

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I missed the train on whoever needed friends, but if you still need another

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 153 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast