BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Honest question. Does your brother play? I always see you talking about running his events and stuff, but never see much about your account, minus the luck discrepancy.
    Its basically a second account to me, I usually play it during his off times when he's at work. But yah
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    He's actually getting those god tier buffs with his enhancements Stone Throw will become a Provoke skill with mitigation allowing him to use his stats for tanking. He also gets breaks on his chaining skill.
    I'll believe it when I see it! Even so if thats the case I already have every unit on this banner

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Edit: DOUBLEH

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

Wow, last 2 10k coin pulls coughed up a 10%, 5%, Marshall glove and 1%. Doing very well on this raid, that puts me over 20% in generic Trust moogles and 20% in Marshal/Buster moogles so far.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Man, after always lacking "proper" TDH gear (Buster/Marshal x2 -- I already have Tomb Raider), I pulled Cloud maybe a week or two ago off a free summon. Due to the shear difficulty of getting the full setup I never really thought I would ever complete it. However, once the Elfreeda step up was announced I thought this was a now or never scenario. I did 4/5 steps and pulled dupes of Duke and SB Fina along the way, but no Elfreeda. On the 5th step I managed to get my first Elfreeda, thank god.

Now that I had Buster, one Marshal, and Tomb Raider, I was seriously considering going for a second lap, maybe just until the third step for the guaranteed 5* to see if I could snag another one. I remembered I had a few 90% Blue tickets lying around so I thought I would throw it on the banner to see if I would get lucky enough instead of spending another 15K+ lapis. Son of a gun wouldn't you know on that very next pull I managed to get another Elfreeda with that ticket, completing my set.

Moogled both of them right away and now I'm ready to rock for the impending 7* TDH meta. Thought I'd share my luck!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Mercenary Ramza and Knight Delita got some really good GL buffs!

Ramza:
    -Stone Throw Fixed damage (400) to one enemy
    -Stone Throw +1 Fixed damage (1000) to all enemies,Increase chance of being targeted (100%) for 2 turns
    -Stone Throw +2 Fixed damage (2500) to all enemies,Increase chance of being targeted (100%) for 3 turns,Mitigate damage taken (40%) for 3 turns to caster

-True Hero Increase resistance to all status ailments (100%)
    -True Hero +1 Increase resistance to all status ailments (100%),Increase resistance to charm (100%)
    -True Hero +2 Increase resistance to all status ailments (100%),Increase resistance to charm (100%),Increase resistance to all elements (15%)

-Blade of Justice Physical damage (2.5x) with ignore DEF (25%) to one enemy
    -Blade of Justice +1 Physical damage (3x) with ignore DEF (25%) to one enemy
    -Blade of Justice +2 Physical damage (3x) with ignore DEF (25%) to one enemy,Decrease ATK and MAG (45%) for 3 turns to one enemy Enhances Weapon/Mind Break if used after => 60% break for 6 turns to one enemy

-Branded Heretic Increase MAG (50%) when equipped with a robe
    -Branded Heretic +1 Increase MAG and SPR (50%) when equipped with a robe
    -Branded Heretic +2 Increase MAG and SPR (50%) when equipped with a robe,Increase ATK and DEF (50%) when equipped with a light armor,Increase ATK and DEF (50%) when equipped with a heavy armor

-True Justice Increase DEF and SPR (15%) when equipped with a light shield
    -True Justice +1 Increase DEF and SPR (15%) when equipped with a light shield,Increase DEF and SPR (15%) when equipped with a heavy shield
    -True Justice +2 Increase DEF and SPR (30%) when equipped with a light shield,Increase DEF and SPR (30%) when equipped with a heavy shield,Increase HP (20%)

Delita:

-Commanding Blade Physical damage (2x) with ignore DEF (50%) to one enemy,Add lightning element to physical attacks for 5 turn(s)
    -Commanding Blade +1 Physical damage (2.5x) with ignore DEF (50%) to one enemy,Add lightning element to physical attacks for 5 turn(s)
    -Commanding Blade +2 Physical damage (3x) with ignore DEF (50%) to one enemy,Add lightning element to physical attacks for 5 turn(s)

-War Hero Increase resistance to blind, sleep and paralyze (100%)
    -War Hero +1 Increase resistance to blind, sleep and paralyze (100%),Increase LB gauge fill rate (25%),Increase ATK (15%)
    -War Hero +2 Increase resistance to blind, sleep and paralyze (100%),Increase LB gauge fill rate (50%),Increase ATK (30%)

-Black Sheep Knight Increase ATK (30%) when equipped with a sword,Increase ATK (20%) when equipped with a heavy armor
    -Black Sheep Knight +1 Increase ATK (30%) when equipped with a sword,Increase ATK (40%) when equipped with a heavy armor
    -Black Sheep Knight +2 Increase ATK (60%) when equipped with a sword,Increase ATK (40%) when equipped with a heavy armor,Increase physical damage against Humans (50%)

Reberta:

-Pike Master Increase ATK (50%) when equipped with a spear
    -Pike Master +1 Increase ATK (75%) when equipped with a spear
    -Pike Master +2 Increase ATK (100%) when equipped with a spear,Increase jump damage (50%)

-Mystic Thrust Physical damage (4x) to one enemy
    If used after Ice/Lightning/Fire Breath: Physical damage (4x) to all enemies
    -Mystic Thrust +1 Physical damage (4.5x) to one enemy 7 Hits => 8 Hits: 42, 52, 62, 72, 82, 92, 102, 112
    If used after Ice/Lightning/Fire Breath: Physical damage (4.5x) to all enemies 7 Hits => 8 Hits: 42, 52, 62, 72, 82, 92, 102, 112
    -Mystic Thrust +2 Physical damage (5x) to one enemy Enhances X Breath if used after => 75% imperil for 5 turns to all enemies
    If used after Ice/Lightning/Fire Breath: Physical damage (5x) to all enemies Gain access to following skills for one turn: Mystic Thrust+2: Physical damage (5x) to all enemies Enhances X Breath if used after => 75% imperil for 5 turns to all enemies

-Death Crimson Physical damage (3x) with jump delay (1 turn) to one enemy
    If used after Jump, Recovery Jump, or Raging Thrust: Physical damage (4.5x) with delay (1 turn) to one enemy Physical damage (3x) with jump delay (1 turn) to one enemy
    -Death Crimson +1 Physical damage (3.5x) with jump delay (1 turn) to one enemy
    If used after Jump, Recovery Jump, or Raging Thrust: Physical damage (5.5x) with delay (1 turn) to one enemy Physical damage (4x) with jump delay (1 turn) to one enemy
    -Death Crimson +2 Physical damage (4x) with jump delay (1 turn) to one enemy
    If used after Jump, Recovery Jump, Raging Thrust, Ice/Lightning/Fire Breath, Mystic Thrust, Death Crimson: Physical damage (7x) with delay (1 turn) to one enemy Physical damage (5.5x) with jump delay (1 turn) to one enemy

Also Cerius has 100% elemental buffs to fire/ice/thunder! :D

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Wow, is merc ramza usable now?

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

If you can fully enhance Mercenary Ramza you've got a top tier tank all of the sudden. The next banner just got a lot better.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I have every unit on the banner already though idk if I have enough to fill enhancd MRamza or even if I would with my enhanced Wilhelm and my normal Basch...

My brothers/(my alt) though, his current tank is EVeritas. He definitely doesn’t have enough crysts but maybe if I can get enough.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I have 2 merc Ramzas.

Suddenly wrong Ramza is right Ramza

But damn. I have him, Basch, and Wilhelm, but Ramza is 7* ready.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

I will likely now throw a bit at the tank banner. I would be ok with (nearly)all the rainbows as I finally pulled a Wilhelm this morning and M.Ramza not being crap now. Need me a 7* tank

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Random annoyance with the tanks: I hate how they all have shields for their TMRs (except Merc. Ramza, kind of a meh survivability/attack/magic accessory) that are really similar in stats with just slightly different gimmicks.

Wilhelm: 65 DEF/65 SPR
    Gladiolus: 70 DEF/35 SPR/15% HP + 30% Counter
    Basch: 60 DEF/70 SPR + 50% Lightning Resist + 10% Evasion

I just wish they had some tank materia options from them rather than having them all vying for the best shield when each are best in different situations.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Random annoyance with the tanks: I hate how they all have shields for their TMRs (except Merc. Ramza, kind of a meh survivability/attack/magic accessory) that are really similar in stats with just slightly different gimmicks.

I just wish they had some tank materia options from them rather than having them all vying for the best shield when each are best in different situations.
    Gladiolus' shield's counter is a 100% Attack boost I think lol. I currently use it on my Tank only because I had 2 of him and I liked the HP+15%. Still, Seems Basch's shield is just better than Wilhelms entirely which kinda sucks. I'll probably work on Basch's shield eventually, just cause.

But you're right... outside of Rasler, not a lot of great Tank-oriented materia.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Gladiolus' shield's counter is a 100% Attack boost I think lol. I currently use it on my Tank only because I had 2 of him and I liked the HP+15%. Still, Seems Basch's shield is just better than Wilhelms entirely which kinda sucks. I'll probably work on Basch's shield eventually, just cause.

But you're right... outside of Rasler, not a lot of great Tank-oriented materia.
    Don't forget Crowe! Increase HP/SPR (30%) is great if you are running a magic tank! :D

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I think they all get those as STMRs. I know Basch does at least lol (I have 3 now...)

Edit. Logins are underwhelming for an anniversary month but I suppose we'll get an additional login bonus closer to the actual date.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Threw a few tickets (5 total) at the tank banner. Got 2 Merc Ramzas. Not spending anything else. 7* Merc Ramza, especially with our GL enhancements, is godlike.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Exactly what I expected, oe 5k pull on tank banner gave my 33 star quartz and some girl from selling units. Two tickets got me Gladiolus 7*. I am not sure how I feel about that yet, as I never looked into his 7*.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Delain View Post
    Exactly what I expected, oe 5k pull on tank banner gave my 33 star quartz and some girl from selling units. Two tickets got me Gladiolus 7*. I am not sure how I feel about that yet, as I never looked into his 7*.
    He gets access to a bunch of finisher and chaining skills on top of an upgraded LB granting him 50% mitigation for one turn after use and an AoE 60% DEF break for 3 turns. One of his finisher moves uses DEF in place of ATK so you can use him to finish chains while he's tanking.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Threw my remaining tickets, plus the bundles, at the tanks plus a single 10+1. Got a big bundle of shit.

Did the new rat challenge, one of those tickets gave Basch #2. Should have started with that challenge I guess!

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Up to 230 tickets, and that's after spending 2 on the tank banner (Desch and Victoria). I do want Basch but the odds are too long, continuing my saving for CG Nichol.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    I have zero of those tanks. I'll probably end up with zero afterwards
    I was right.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast