Closed Thread
Page 52 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Enhanced Queen can one-shot just about anything with an elemental weakness with the right weapon if you have all her bonuses activated.
    All of her bonuses? Like all 1 of them? Or you talking 7* stuff?

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    All of her bonuses? Like all 1 of them?
    1 is all it takes for the Queen bay bay

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

But no you actually need Berserk, Justice Guard, and Devastate +2, then you can intentionally drop her HP to activate her 300% bonus with a 100% chance of survival and unleash her 800% damage move with whatever elemental bonus is present as well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I mean sure but I'd only call one of those having a bonus activated lol. 1 is a move and the other is just a way to help activate the one of those that is a bonus/stay alive when you do go low

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I recently did Bloody Moon with just 2 eT.Terras, no finisher. It's insane how much more powerful we are now compared to when the trial first came out. I think my team was Mystea, Rikku, MS Nichol, LM Fina, T.Terra x2? I can only imagine how much damage 3 eT.Terras and a fully evo mag Bahamut finish would do lol...

Speaking of daily pulls, used a ticket and got Kunshira #1. Not ecstatic, but my Frye is getting close to BIS at least!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Plan out everything for bomb trial lose turn 1 because nowhere does it say turn 1 really means turn 2 for all the turn based stuff. And while you could guess that based on that's what happens a lot with pre emptives they also say it and choosing between voke and cover is kind of a big deal

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I was looking at reddit for the bomb fight and I'm seeing that I might be shit out of luck cause I have almost none of the recommended units or only one of them. One thing that I did see however is that Cerius is MVP for survival by enhancing her barfiraga and badblizzaga which increases the resist to 100% and if you have all your characters with at least 30% resist fire and ice you should be able to survive everything with a 100% evade cover tank.

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

finally hit one... even had a few other decent mods to go with it

Spoiler: show

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

idk part of the reason I did provoke first is because cover doesn't work as well on single target. I'm super afraid of enough attacks getting thru to hurt me

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I trust cover tanking way more than provoke. Its a 75% chance of proccing per character being targetted.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    I trust cover tanking way more than provoke. Its a 75% chance of proccing per character being targetted.
    Unless I'm missing something that number is 1 in this case...

idk part of the reason I did provoke first is because cover doesn't work as well on single target. I'm super afraid of enough attacks getting thru to hurt me
    what is it target per turn or so far in the turn or something?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    I was looking at reddit for the bomb fight and I'm seeing that I might be shit out of luck cause I have almost none of the recommended units or only one of them. One thing that I did see however is that Cerius is MVP for survival by enhancing her barfiraga and badblizzaga which increases the resist to 100% and if you have all your characters with at least 30% resist fire and ice you should be able to survive everything with a 100% evade cover tank.
    If you have the units, and just want an initial clear.. you can cheese it pretty easy with an evade unit + concealing cloth.

I ran Seph (fire wep)/OK, Chiz (cloth+world destroyer), MS Nichol, Frye, friend Frye. Debuff with Chiz, buff with Nichol, fire chain on one, ice chain on the other, then just hide the rest of the turns until small bombs blow up lol.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

That's fucking retarded. I am absolutely doing that.

Edit: Did it. It was as stupid as I thought it was going to be and I do not regret doing it. I am not going back for the moogle or the other bad ability.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

hmmm so doing some quick testing highly suggests that separate attacks are not calculated separately but more counted together like number of targets in an AoE... that changes everything lol. Here I was thinking yeah basically 99.9% cover everyone on the AoE then 75% each of the single targets separately when it more looks like 99.9% for all. Stupid cover wording being weird

And yeah the clear is easy as hell. The mom LB kill requires you to live thru a turn or 2. That said DL can 1 shot dad and cloud/Ex aileen with ice weapon can one shot with LB with good breaks/buffs

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Ok we now have official confirmation that Fayt and Rena will have a 7* form in GL. It's a vague "in the future" but it's there. Also Rena's LB has been buffed and is now AoE (also the stat boost has been reduced from 154% to 134% to compensate).

Got 55 3* and 5 4* tickets for lapis spent. The ffbe youtubers gonna have tons of tickets to spend especially dyer. Just thinking about how many he could have makes my head spin.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Got 60/6 myself. I can imagine seeing screenshots of people with 200+ 3* tickets lol...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Ok we now have official confirmation that Fayt and Rena will have a 7* form in GL. It's a vague "in the future" but it's there. Also Rena's LB has been buffed and is now AoE (also the stat boost has been reduced from 154% to 134% to compensate).
    I'd call that a side grade really especially in the wake of CG best trap waifu

Fuck I didn't even check to see how many tickets I got just hit claim all not really noticing different stuff lol. Though looking at the tickets I have now it doesn't really seem much higher than it was yesterday....

Also round 2 vs bombs... and yeah ridiculously easy all missions clear 4 turn win where I dealt more dmg to myself with using bushido freedom once with a weaponless Lid than the bombs did all fight lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Folka is in November

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Fuck I didn't even check to see how many tickets I got just hit claim all not really noticing different stuff lol. Though looking at the tickets I have now it doesn't really seem much higher than it was yesterday....
    Should show the count on the banner tomorrow. They are not normal tickets and won't flow into your normal ticket count or inventory.

Was somewhere around 139 3* tickets.

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast