Closed Thread
Page 5 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    I was right.
    I've subbed in enhanced WoL for a few trial fights now and think I was better off for it than using Wilhelm.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Good news Star Ocean fans! The f2p mobile game is coming West this Summer meaning we could get that collab now without jumping through hoops :D

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Good news Star Ocean fans! The f2p mobile game is coming West this Summer meaning we could get that collab now without jumping through hoops :D
    Really? This one?

BG Level

I only ever played the second Star Ocean. I started the third and was getting super into it and then I hit a point where my PS3 wouldn't play the disc anymore. One day when I have the time I'll buy the digital version and play that.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Hioki View Post
    Really? This one?

That's their side but yeah, that's the game!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Only played SO3 and 4. Liked both of them a lot. Hoping if it does come, it comes after Nichol banner, so that I'm not tempted as much. Atleast Reimi is a free unit <3

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by IceSylph View Post
    Only played SO3 and 4. Liked both of them a lot. Hoping if it does come, it comes after Nichol banner, so that I'm not tempted as much. Atleast Reimi is a free unit <3
    The game is coming in July so I'd expect this to drop around then for FFBE.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I'm seeing people talking about an anniversary happening soon, should we save for that?

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    I'm seeing people talking about an anniversary happening soon, should we save for that?
    Yes 100%

Last year there was a guaranteed rainbow on 1 5k lapis pull, and i got my Orlandu from there, no lie, if it wan’t for that pull, i would’ve stopped playing the game as he was my first legit rainbow since coming back to the game last May.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

If they're going to continue the trend of mage units having abilities and not spells, they should change the fucking magic kill requirements to include all magic damage and not just spells.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    If they're going to continue the trend of mage units having abilities and not spells, they should change the fucking magic kill requirements to include all magic damage and not just spells.
    typically just use dualcast holy or something from my healer for these. long animation and comes built in to the holy rod.

Just checked to see how long til my raid orbs were up and noticed for last 4 hours I've been running the wrong tmr team. ><

The only upside is that it had my tdh units on it and 100% unit. Trying to finish some mage gear before tdh stuff.

I wish they'd stop espers from cutting out mid-cast if shit dies during. :/

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

forgot that I had a bunch of the old raid coins, nabbed some tickets from the moogle king

bam, dupe cloud, 7* time and it feels good

Lotus mage fina from daily.

Sent friend invites to all that have a player ID on their sig.

pulled olive on the half price daily a few days ago and she's coming along well as a finisher.

89% on trust moogle and not sure who to TMR.

Rikku's pouch
    Sparky
    bowie knife

are my main picks right now, but I could also do a number of high power weapons or abilities.

When I picked back up my main tank was Cecil and I had a halfway done charlotte(finished leveling her) now I pulled a WoL and he seems to definitely outshine both, used up the summoning tickets I had on tank banner and didn't pull any of the 4 main units. I'm thinking of leveling WoL and Shylt(till I pull something better) to use as my AoE tanks.

Those will both work well. WoL is great. Shylt haven't used yet cause mystea came out long before he did but they do the same thing only a few differences. Out of the 4 Basch is the best of the bunch cause he can aoe physical and magic atm. Merc ramza and gladiolus are aoe physical tanks too. Wilhelm is a single target provoke tank.

As for your tmr you listed I would use it in sparky. Olives a good finisher but she really needs her weapon. That would be my suggestion. Unless your going to tmr macro like a lot of people do you should look up the tmr list on the wiki page to see the best tmr to prioritize.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Mercenary Ramza is not a cover tank (yet) but he's a provoke one ,just like Wilhelm, after enhancements. He gets both physical and magical covers at 7* but he's not there yet.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

He will effectively be Basch+1 at 7* considering his innate elemental and status resistances

BG Level

Also worth noting that we're getting very close to the 7* release. Unless they make a LOT of GL-only banners there isn't a whole lot of air between where we are now and the FFVIII event.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast