Closed Thread
Page 8 of 153 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
    Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I hope they have friend point trust moogles for the anniversary again.

25 pulls and only 2 banner units. Did they forget to add Edward into the summon pull? Haven't had this bad luck on bonus units since BF collaborations. Got OK #3 from a regular ticket.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Used 10 regular tickets to get some banner units and ended up with a CG Lid and 5 Edwards. No complaints here. Were the kings knight raid rewards reset?

They will be now. Originally they wernt going to be.

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Same boat, around 20 pulls and managed 2 yangs

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You know I bring it up every time they do a bonus unit event but I’m convinced they fudge the pull rates ._. On raid banners and such I’ll be swimming in the shitty units but when those shitty units have value... I’ve only done 10 pulls but I have 1 Edward to show so far.

Bad luck is bad luck I suppose.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

4 Yang and an Edward in about a dozen pulls. Think I'll just farm with that and do dailies.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Turns out Kain can't perfect chain with neither Lila nor Aileen. DW completely breaks those chains as well so we have to hope Gumi fixes this soon enough.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

That's what I was wondering about. I thought Lila only 'perfectly chained' if you did the movement glitch, otherwise you'd get two 'perfect chains' instead of one big one. And does the Aileen thing have to do with movement and mob placement? I don't know how Kains move set that goes with Aileen works...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Both are movement issues. Lila is too slow compared to Kain while Aileen is faster so in both cases the chain breaks after the first round if DWing.

540k raid coins got me 6 buster style, 8 marshal gloves and 5 1% moogles. Pretty happy with this. Made a lot of gil selling units and turtles. Now for kings knight raid tomorrow. Does anyone remember how much the coins sold for.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I'm sure they didn't fix anything except making those coins worth 1gil each now. I'll do the raid and save the coins as long as possible in hopes that we get the cactuar fusing at some point.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Got Ray Jacked while pulling for Kaliva. Even got a second Aranea before getting him. Down to 60 tickets for Nichol.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Used two 4* tickets, first one came down Rainbow and I said out loud "did I just get Ray Jacked?" Was Gilgamesh #5 though. 2nd was Kaliva, all done.

I'm actually dying to get rid of all these tickets at this point. It's a struggle not blowing them all just to see what I can get.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sweet a new fan festa in December in Long Beach, Ca. No real info other than the dates.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I got a second ray jack trying to get another kaliva after about 10 tickets. And 2 pulls later i got my first luneth. I heard ray jack is pretty good as a 7*, so yay to me?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    I got a second ray jack trying to get another kaliva after about 10 tickets. And 2 pulls later i got my first luneth. I heard ray jack is pretty good as a 7*, so yay to me?
    Ray Jack is a completely different unit in JP so you can't judge his 7* form based on that. Also King's Knight is getting shut down at the end of this month so a 7* form in GL is unlikely.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

To be fair they can still pass it off as the original NES game instead of mobile game. They have the same name so they can claim its a collab qith the original.

I like the new descriptions for the ability awakenings. Hope they keep this going in the future. Almost forgot about the raid cause I wasn't planning on doing it. Not sure I'll craft anything.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    I like the new descriptions for the ability awakenings. Hope they keep this going in the future. Almost forgot about the raid cause I wasn't planning on doing it. Not sure I'll craft anything.
    Craft a second Lightbringer at least

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 153 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast