Closed Thread
Page 145 of 153 FirstFirst ... 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Could try stacking more mp. I don't think I've had more than ~300s drained anytime so even the squishiest of my high mp mages would still have some after the first turn... after that I could cut it way down with Ramza breaks and then singing. And yeah a status immune passive provoke makes a huge diff because of stupid berserk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I have my Nichol up with status immunity, +200% High Tide (the LB mission is the raid currency one), 850 MP/500 SPR and a ton of auto-refresh. When I did the quest he never once came even close to running out of MP even without using his LB.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So it seems most people have jumped the Hyoh ship and all my friends that still have ones with like 2 slots setup for status resist so like 2050 atk at most and/or non fire weapons lol. Can anyone set me up with a Hyoh with a fire weapon, high atk (like 2k plus), diablos and demon killer if you can? Wearing own TMR of course lol

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Nah

(I don't even have a good fire greatsword)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

STMR moogles are now a thing in JP, no info on how they work or how you acquire them yet but they're there.

Enjoy farming 300k event currency for a 5% moogle, I bet.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    So it seems most people have jumped the Hyoh ship and all my friends that still have ones with like 2 slots setup for status resist so like 2050 atk at most and/or non fire weapons lol. Can anyone set me up with a Hyoh with a fire weapon, high atk (like 2k plus), diablos and demon killer if you can? Wearing own TMR of course lol
    I just put mine back up.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ael Finn
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    2034 atk double demon killer and demon killer+ with fire weapon set as friend unit again. Pretty sure you're on my FL, but in case 565.646.981 i've got 2 open spots on my list.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Redid Trial fight with petrify immune Malphase friend unit.. Also learned berserk is casted on highest SPR, so regeared Shylt to take initial berserk instead of LM Fina, made life ton easier to Regen MP.

Got all rewards, fuck that fight and glad to be done.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

I finished it this AM too with someone’s A Rain. Willy took the berserk, Ayaka and Nichol did the whole MP refill junk with Rain. Willy did his breaks when he wasn’t berserk, double TTerra chaos chained her down as they could. Using the A Rain was a huge game changer and Ayaka could easily have been replaced by a real breaker since Rains MP refill also healed people. I have held off but may go ahead and UoC Rain as soon as I finish his TM.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Aelfinn View Post
    2034 atk double demon killer and demon killer+ with fire weapon set as friend unit again. Pretty sure you're on my FL, but in case 565.646.981 i've got 2 open spots on my list.
    Sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Delain View Post
    I finished it this AM too with someone’s A Rain. Willy took the berserk, Ayaka and Nichol did the whole MP refill junk with Rain. Willy did his breaks when he wasn’t berserk, double TTerra chaos chained her down as they could. Using the A Rain was a huge game changer and Ayaka could easily have been replaced by a real breaker since Rains MP refill also healed people. I have held off but may go ahead and UoC Rain as soon as I finish his TM.
    Yeah Rain pretty versatile good dude to have around. And hey more of his TM always good for your support too

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Man, took nearly 3.5 m raid points before I got enough TM Moogles for one copy of Circe's TM. Never done a raid that much.

Probably going to keep doing it in hopes of a second, cause why not?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Woot Doll done burned to a crisp 1 turn each form. Missed Esper but got all other missions but oh well.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yesterday I pulled Balthier, today I pulled Zargabaath. Im on a FF12 spree. I’ve wanted Balth for a long time and should be happy but darn it off banners aren’t fun.

I’m not really complaining.. idk. I just hate off banner pulls lol, even if it’s units I’ve wanted.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

In other news TT continues to be a boss... that demands the sacrifice of Olive most fights lol. Did scorn of antonella or however you spell it. FTK all missions with 3 of my units being naked and 1 only wearing 1 weapon (iirc was random raid crafted weapon since was the only dark element sword I had). Would've actually tried to use 3 TTs but not sure how to spark all 3 and the chaining is so tight was afraid the 3rd might ruin things so just replaced my bad TT with dispelga. Would've been first try too expect first one I forgot to enable magnification whoops and 2nd it crashed mid fight and wouldn't let me restart. Rip 80 nrg

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Suprise 7* batch!!!

Barbie is busted af! Beatrix, Aileen, L and D veritas, and some others i can’t remember.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I nabbed the STMRs for Aileen and Zarg, both good and the only units I had ready. If I had a second Barb I'd awaken and level her up, but all of the rest seem underwhelming.

Edit: Inb4 Yuri-G: Except Beatrix, of course...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Zargabro!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Hmm was ragging on VoL for getting crap for 7*, but I think I'll 120 her and work on her TMR, only other MAG user I have is 7* Rinoa.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

Can anyone think of a good reason for me not to STMR Rem? Her STMR looks great and she has some nice chaining partners now so I can't see me needing a second 7 star dupe of her. She is the first 7 star they've released I can STMR without burning UoC tickets which I'm saving for Fryevia. Plus item world was very nice to me and put high tide and +25% magic on her defender's daggers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk