+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 768
  1. #1
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    17,364
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    FF:BE - A Skinner box with plot


  2. #2
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    9,492
    BG Level
    8

    a skinner box linked up to your wallet, even better!

  3. #3
    XI was, and will always be, better.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,358
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    this game is nuts

    dropped almost 60 tickets on XxSephirothxX banner, didn't get shit

    in 5 pulls I get cloud, elfreeda x2

    yolo

  4. #4
    Prime Minister of Salt

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,424
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch View Post
    this game is nuts

    dropped almost 60 tickets on XxSephirothxX banner, didn't get shit

    in 5 pulls I get cloud, elfreeda x2

    yolo
    Welcome to TDH life aka smash city

  5. #5
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,725
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    New thread? What?! How much lapis did this cost us??

  6. #6
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,282
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    New thread? What?! How much lapis did this cost us??
    Only 45.99$!

  7. #7
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,725
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Only 45.99$!
    Oh! Half price!

  8. #8
    XI was, and will always be, better.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,358
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    with increased drop rates!

  9. #9
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    315
    BG Level
    4

    RNGesus blessed me finally with a Tidus on daily and later on used 4*star ticket and gave me a CG Lid.

  10. #10
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    314
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

    Daily Emperor so hurrah for stat stick.

  11. #11
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,725
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Spent a little money, no regerts.
    Total from this banner: 3x elfreeda (#1 - #3), cloud #5, Greg #7, balthier #3, DFina #2, BeachFina #2, CGSakura #2, Marie #4, Gladio #3, KDelita #2, DV #2.

    That's a lot of new 7* at least. And I'll get acquainted with ramen for the next few paydays!

  12. #12
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,166
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I dunno if I like the direction of the bundles being giant chunks of lapis over 12 bucks instead of a bunch of tickets and some lapis. I can't justify spending that much money on bundles on a soft maybe.

  13. #13

    That's a huge ass haul Coren. Mainly tmr farming this last week cause I bought all the good stuff from cloud banner last time. The raid is nice, hoping for a bit more Marshall and buster style moogles. Tried about 40k already and only 1 Marshall so far. Have to hoard now cause nothing to spend cactaurs on.

  14. #14
    Chram
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,535
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    Spent a little money, no regerts.
    Total from this banner: 3x elfreeda (#1 - #3), cloud #5, Greg #7, balthier #3, DFina #2, BeachFina #2, CGSakura #2, Marie #4, Gladio #3, KDelita #2, DV #2.

    That's a lot of new 7* at least. And I'll get acquainted with ramen for the next few paydays!
    Someone had fun with all three steps. Good haul for sure.

  15. #15
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,725
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Fortunately I "only" had to do 2 cycles through. I really wanted a pair of elfreeda, and I don't see her coming back on-banner any time soon. I got the second one on the 4th pull and figured I may as well do the 5th for the guaranteed rainbow!

  16. #16
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,282
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    That's a huge ass haul Coren. Mainly tmr farming this last week cause I bought all the good stuff from cloud banner last time. The raid is nice, hoping for a bit more Marshall and buster style moogles. Tried about 40k already and only 1 Marshall so far. Have to hoard now cause nothing to spend cactaurs on.
    Moogles are quite rare yeah. I've spent around 150k and found 2 Marshall moogles and one Buster Style.

  17. #17
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    314
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

    I've picked up 5 1% moogles and a Marshall glove so far out of quite a few pulls. It's pretty rare for sure. Not gonna complain ever about free moogles so rare or not I'll be happy with what I get.

  18. #18
    Chram
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,535
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    Fortunately I "only" had to do 2 cycles through. I really wanted a pair of elfreeda, and I don't see her coming back on-banner any time soon. I got the second one on the 4th pull and figured I may as well do the 5th for the guaranteed rainbow!
    13 rainbows outta 50k though. I'd take those odds any day. Grats on em!

  19. #19

    5* ticket got me Greg and a pair of genji gloves.

  20. #20
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    656
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    These 5 star ex tickets are full of shit. I used one last week and got my second Fohlen. Today as I pulled I joked about getting a third Fohlen and the crystal broke and... fuck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. FF:BE - Let Them Eat Mogcake
    By 6souls in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 3053
    Last Post: 2018-05-26, 06:27