Closed Thread
Page 41 of 153 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    So for LBs;

I have Ang, Ayaka, Cecil, Chow, Cloud, Fryevia, HT Lid, Loren, MS Nichol, Mystea, Noctis, Onion Knight, Reberta, Rikku, Sephiroth, Tidus and Wilhelm capped already.

I have every other unit in the game (barring time-limited units) EXCEPT; Aranea, Basch, Barbariccia, BS Sakura, Duke, Lulu, Prompto, PS Rydia, and VoL.

I have enough pots left over from what I've already done to max out 3 more units. Excluding those listed above, who should I focus on?
    Can always wait until 7* to level the 7* unit's LB from 25-30.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Or get A. Rain and Mediena tomorrow, both have great LBs

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Waiting to do something? An interesting proposition.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Oh yeah I was wondering if either of them are worth pulling for. Do they have an event to go with them or are they just being released on their own? There wasn't any announcements other than the summons.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wait.... pull Awakened Rain max it right away

Yeah its 2* leviathan that's kicking my ass. Seen a few videos using the chain and good finisher strat. Think I'm gonna try William x2 cg lid cg sakura and a cg sakura friend. Would knight delita or olive be better for lightning imperil?

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    Oh yeah I was wondering if either of them are worth pulling for. Do they have an event to go with them or are they just being released on their own? There wasn't any announcements other than the summons.
    Seems like Orbonne Monastery rerun is the only event, Rain and Mediena are like part 2 of the Raegen banner I guess.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Yeah its 2* leviathan that's kicking my ass. Seen a few videos using the chain and good finisher strat. Think I'm gonna try William x2 cg lid cg sakura and a cg sakura friend. Would knight delita or olive be better for lightning imperil?
    If you assuming dying and doing chain/finisher might be better using esper finisher.

If I did my math right bahamut with max chain and CG lid max lb breaks with enhanced garnet with +evoke materia could kill it by itself in 1 shot (would depend on RNG variance but chain dmg should ensure you make the rest).

Doing same setup with a 3* ramuh in mid 40s with both +esper dmgs, enhanced imperial Ace could possibly break 20 mil. Just cast a bunch turn 1 and wipe then chain and evoke and make sure LB is still going off (luckily sakuras is long and also chains well)

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

how many characters will 100 pots do, anyway...? I have no idea where to start with this lol.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

I feel like it took 17 to cap from 0 for me. I could be wrong.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    Rain is the best magic cover tank in the game at 7* even to this day in JP (and he can DPS as well considering all of his moves use SPR as modifier and he can chain and finish while covering your whole party and provoking), Mediena is a top tier ice magic damage dealer with access to Tornado>Aeroja too (and Triple Black at 7*). You really can't go wrong with either of them and both have amazing TMRs as well.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Delain View Post
    I feel like it took 17 to cap from 0 for me. I could be wrong.
    jeebus that's nuts. so many LBs to pick from haha

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Rain is the best magic cover tank in the game at 7* even to this day in JP (and he can DPS as well considering all of his moves use SPR as modifier and he can chain and finish while covering your whole party and provoking), Mediena is a top tier ice magic damage dealer with access to Tornado>Aeroja too (and Triple Black at 7*). You really can't go wrong with either of them and both have amazing TMRs as well.
    This is true though Rain might be less of a priority if you got good boi. At least for now who knows what 7* might bring given Chow is global exclusive and time limited. Basch still quite good at 7* too

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    jeebus that's nuts. so many LBs to pick from haha
    You better be doing Beatrix!

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

FF:BE - A Skinner box with plot

My wanting to hoard for hyoh is not looking good if i’m pulling for A.Rain and Mediena tomorrow! However i have 0 tickets to use.

Also bomb trial down, missed the esper and LB kill reward, but the ring and auto limit is what i wanted to go for. I’ll keep my Onion Knight up with 100% demon killer over the weekend.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    This is true though Rain might be less of a priority if you got good boi. At least for now who knows what 7* might bring given Chow is global exclusive and time limited. Basch still quite good at 7* too

You better be doing Beatrix!
    ahhhhhh I forgot Beatrix's LB is like the best part of her kit if you level it up LOL.

so that leaves like four more units at minimum. this is awesome. best compensation ever

and you know what, I'm going to finish Fran's LB. she deserves it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well yeah, if you already have a 5* magic cover tank this banner is not a priority. It's still a good banner overall and Chow will likely have to wait for a very long time before he gets to 7* I'm afraid.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    My wanting to hoard for hyoh is not looking good if i’m pulling for A.Rain and Mediena tomorrow! However i have 0 tickets to use.

Also bomb trial down, missed the esper and LB kill reward, but the ring and auto limit is what i wanted to go for. I’ll keep my Onion Knight up with 100% demon killer over the weekend.
    How hard is that anyways? Looks kind of annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Well yeah, if you already have a 5* magic cover tank this banner is not a priority. It's still a good banner overall and Chow will likely have to wait for a very long time before he gets to 7* I'm afraid.
    Probably but he's a good doggo and I will use him anyways!

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

How hard is that anyways? Looks kind of annoying.
    The easy kill strat is to perfect chain 2 onion knights splendor of fire for dad bomb, and perfect chain 2 fryevias or any combination of ice chain on mom bomb, oneshotting both. Then kill off the kids next turn. You’ll only get 2 rewards unless you took Yuna for the prayer esper gauge ability to summon an esper.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    The easy kill strat is to perfect chain 2 onion knights splendor of fire for dad bomb, and perfect chain 2 fryevias or any combination of ice chain on mom bomb, oneshotting both. Then kill off the kids next turn. You’ll only get 2 rewards unless you took Yuna for the prayer esper gauge ability to summon an esper.
    Kind of want all rewards though . Pretty sure my dragonlord can 1 shot daddo but not sure I got good single target ice for mommy

BG Level

Ick... I don't have 2 of anything that I can gear so that leaves me with the option of going OK + OK Friend and Fryevia + Raegen but I never TM'd the ice katana guy so my range of ice weapons is... limited.

Closed Thread
Page 41 of 153 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast