Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Did you just assume my gameplay, shitlord? Reported.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Seriously tho, play as Kassandra

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I will, thanks fam.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

They nailed it with Sokrates, god damn. It’s like being back in Intro to Philosophy all over again.

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Loving the game so far!

Just got to the part where...

Spoiler: show
    ...Kassandra fucking owned the Cyclops by stuffing his obsidian eye up the wild ram's (boar's? goat's?) ass and letting it run off.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Well I finished today just a bit under 80 hours total, at level 50 and finished the main three storylines. I really like Kassandra as the player character and she is definitely my #2 now behind Ezio. The game is big and beautiful (almost so big it’s a detriment) and there is tons of stuff to do. I’m gonna give it a 9/10.

Something I will address because I’ve seen this noted in a lot of reviews. Some people were upset because they felt they had to level grind to reach the next main story mission and felt like it was Ubisoft manipulating people to purchase microtransaction XP boosts. I did not run in to this problem at all, in fact I hit the level 50 cap fairly early and it was never an issue for me, but I am also the type that likes to complete all of the side quests in a region before moving on to the next. And that’s why I wanted to mention this tip, because the game doesn’t really explain it.

Quests marked with the black and gold exclamation mark icon are story quests. They are a bit more unique and have better rewards, dialogue, animations etc. They can lead to changes in the main story, but not always.

Quests marked with a branching fork icon are dependent on what actions you have taken thus far. They do not impact the main story, but show you the consequences of your actions in that particular region. The rewards vary from gear, crew members for your ship, cosmetics, crafting materials, and drachmae.

Quests with the 3 dashes icon come from the bounty board, and are barebones, go here, kill this person, kill that bear, deliver this to NPC, sink 5 ships, etc. They have no real story behind them and are just extra stuff to help you get xp/money. I found these to be mostly skippable, but if you do encounter any kind of level gating stopping you from advancing the main story, these are also an option.

Once you get your ship and leave the starter island, the entire world technically is open and you can go wherever you want to explore. However I would recommend getting at least through the main story to the point you leave Athens the first time. A large number of abilitiy upgrades in your ability tree are locked behind a certain landmark moment in the story. You’ll know it when it happens.

Oh! Also! Your ship has a storage chest, so if there is a particular piece of armor you want to hang on to for upgrading later instead of selling/dismantling, you can store it there.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Assassin’s Creed Origins protagonist Bayek is now available to purchase as a Crew Lieutenant for 40 Ubisoft Club points. He’s unfortunately not that great stats wise, but if you like the aesthetic of having him as a crew member I guess it’s neat.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Twitch Prime members this month receive some free AC: Odyssey DLC. Some cosmetic skins. But hey it’s free dlc for something you probably already have.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I'm gonna buy this I think. I have a few steam bux that'll cut the edge off the price.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Feels weird saying it but an actual new AC game that's worth buying.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Weird flex but okay.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Free PC version if you test out Google’s Project Stream: https://projectstream.google.com/aco/signup

You have to play for at least one hour between now and Jan. 15th. After 1/15, Ubisoft will email you instructions on how to download your free PC copy (it will be through U Play). Save files and in game currency will transfer over.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Standard edition is $20 now on Amazon, PS4/XB1 only sorry PC bros

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Literally my post before that was how you could get the PC version for free, this one is on you

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Pretty significant patch today. I’ll spare you all the details but the major things include level cap increase to 99 and addition of New Game+ mode that allows you to carry over pretty much everything except character level. Also added 22(!) new view points that will allow fast travel when synced.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

The Fate of Atlantis - Episodic DLC - April 23rd
    Today, Ubisoft announced the release date for the episodes of the second post-launch story arc of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, The Fate of Atlantis. The first episode, Fields of Elysium, will release on April 23rd across all available platforms. Throughout Fields of Elysium and the following two episodes, players will continue their Odyssey in the Greek afterlife to uncover the great mysteries that lie within the ancient realms of the gods.

As the story of Fields of Elysium unfolds, players will traverse the paradise of Elysium, an realm of great beauty, to reveal sinister secrets while facing against the might of the Isu. Players will encounter both new factions and familiar characters, and acquire new legendary weapons and gear.

Fields of Elysium will also introduce all-new Ability enhancements, which modify existing abilities to alter their function, giving players the opportunity to further fine-tune their playstyles. Ability enhancements are divided into each branch of the skill tree, Hunter, Warrior and Assassin, and several will be introduced in each episode, starting with Ares Bull Charge, Might of Artemis, Kronos Time Warp and Ares Madness in Fields of Elysium.

Following the first story arc, Legacy of the First Blade, The Fate of Atlantis will see our hero confront deities, encounter terrifying beasts of myth, and forge new bonds with a colourful cast of characters. After Fields of Elysium releases on April 23rd, the second episode, Torment of Hades, and the third episode, Judgment of Atlantis, will complete the second story arc mid-2019 on all available platforms.

The Assassin’s Creed Odyssey post-launch plan is the biggest and most ambitious in the franchise, and Season Pass owners will be able to access two major episodic storylines, Legacy of the First Blade and The Fate of Atlantis. Players can dive into new episodes as they premiere, or experience the epic adventures in their entirety once all episodes are available. The Season Pass also includes Assassin’s Creed III Remastered and Assassin’s Creed Liberation Remastered, which released for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X and Windows PC on March 29th, 2019.

In order to play The Fate of Atlantis, players will have two different options:

• Following the main game, players will have to complete the questline Between Two Worlds, the mythological main game story arc, and Heir of Memories, the Lost Tales of Greece questline that is available after completing the former questline. Finally, they must have reached character level 28 or above.

• Otherwise, players will be able to use a shortcut created specifically for those who would like to play The Fate of Atlantis and who do not fulfill all the above conditions. Thanks to this shortcut, players will enter Greece level 52 with preset Abilities and resources enabling them to start their adventure into the afterlife with the Lost Tales of Greece questline Heir of Memories. They will also have the opportunity to choose their hero. However, contrary to the previous option – players’ progression using the shortcut will not carry over to the main game save, and they will not be able to obtain achievements.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ubisoft is giving AC: Unity for free on Uplay (as well as donating to Notre Dame repairs)