Thread: Looking for a RED invite.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Looking for a RED invite.

Title pretty much says it. If anyone has one, I'm lost without what.cd lol. The obscure albums are proving difficult to find. Looking for the Mort Garson 1969 12 album zodiac epic among other things.

Have been a member of anonamouse and IPT for years. Can provide ratios if need be. Nothing impressive on anonamouse, but I don't use it much. Am actively seeding still however.

Needs more Moog Synthesizer.

edit: Honestly, it doesn't have to be RED. I'll take anything that's music driven and has a selection of the obscure. Also anyone that would happen to have these damn albums, or a Mort collection laying around. God I sound desperate. It's because I am. Goddamnit.
    https://www.discogs.com/artist/88386...-Of-The-Zodiac

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

I'm also looking for a Redacted Invite if anyone has one floating around. Had both a BCG and WCD account before both of those got Nixed.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Still looking for just about any decent music tracker. I miss what.cd more and more each day. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Still looking for just about any decent music tracker. I miss what.cd more and more each day. =(
    Dunno if you still need this but apparently you can just take an interview. https://interviewfor.red/en/starting.html

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I think I'd rather pay for music than "interview" for an invite to one of these sites, but that's just me lol