+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Caesar Salad
    BG Level

How the fuck is it not ready

This is Microsoft first party, do you not have money to just throw at this so your flagship exclusive is ready for your new console? Dafuk is happening over there

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yeah... Multiplayer issues is a big part of what killed Halo 5. If Multiplayer isn't ready at launch it's basically DOA.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Not so fast. New leaks indicate:

1. 343 planned for a pre-release beta of multiplayer, but now they don't think it will be ready in time.
    2. Halo Infinite multiplayer is going to be completely free, but may not be made available at the same time as paid features (Campaign). This suggests it will be post launch.
    3. Battle Pass system is being used, but a rumor also suggests 0 loot crates.
    Also 120fps

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Yeah, I didn’t post the 120fps part because that is probably only for 1080p. Need more info here. There is no chance it’s 4K 120fps, after what they demo’d (be that a January build or not which I don’t buy for a second - anyone that believes this is a dumbass).

I’ll be very happy if they can hit 120 1440p, but not holding my breathe.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

lmao

BG Level

Yeahhhh its gonna be 1080p or they would have bragged about a higher number lol.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

120FPS behind a loot box to cover the f2p cost

BG Level

The rumor suggested 0 loot boxes, but that seems hard to believe lol. They were right about everything else so far though.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

F2P with nothing to buy out the gate I don't trust. They'll always add that shit in later and do it in the most stupid way possible.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Sorry no new info but I have a question lore wise.

When did the Elites and Brutes start working together again? I could have sworn one of the story arcs in Halo 2 and 3 were the Elites more-or-less splitting from the Covenant as a whole because the Prophets ordered the Brutes to just straight murder them all.

Edit: Let alone the fact I thought the Covenant had more or less "Disbanded and that the Humans and Sangheili had a kinda-alliance, or at least a cease-fire. Which is why the Forerunner arc even happened. Look, I haven't played Halo since 4 and I barely remember anything about 4 other than the final level where I flew a Banshee (Or did I drive a Warthog?) over some explodey stuff.

BG Level

I am going to replay them all because I don’t really remember shit from the lore, but...

I heard one of the main groups of bad guys (Fallen? Banished?) in Infinite is from the Halo Wars games, which no one played. So they better do a hell of a job with background development.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

They said no microtransactions for infinite and I believe em. Put it up for "free" on game pass ultimate but everyone has to subscribe to ultimate to play it online anyways with gold discontinued. Theyre gonna get pretty much every xbox player on game pass ultimate which is honestly a better deal on Microsofts side, even if theyre also giving away infinite and every game on their service + whatever xcloud turns out to be.

Pretty bold moves tbh. Created an entire ecosystem you buy into for $15/month and you can play on pretty much anything microsoft is on that has been released in the past decade. They even pawned off the corpse of halo to try and make it happen.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

They said no loot boxes, it will probably still have other microtransactions (evidenced by job listings and cherry picked dev comments). To be more specific, it won't have "real money" loot boxes which implies in game rewards could still come from loot boxes.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Halo Wars was p fun. Never finished 2 though

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yah, I played Halo Wars (the first one), and it was a great game... But I thought it pre-dated the events of 1. I guess 2 could be after/during and that would explain it. Shit I went to the Wiki and even the Wiki tells me the Elites/Humans have a kinda truce/treaty, and Brutes/Elites definitely fucking hate eachother.

I'm sure it'll make sense when they pull something out of their ass

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Sorry no new info but I have a question lore wise.

When did the Elites and Brutes start working together again? I could have sworn one of the story arcs in Halo 2 and 3 were the Elites more-or-less splitting from the Covenant as a whole because the Prophets ordered the Brutes to just straight murder them all.

Edit: Let alone the fact I thought the Covenant had more or less "Disbanded and that the Humans and Sangheili had a kinda-alliance, or at least a cease-fire. Which is why the Forerunner arc even happened. Look, I haven't played Halo since 4 and I barely remember anything about 4 other than the final level where I flew a Banshee (Or did I drive a Warthog?) over some explodey stuff.
    The faction in the gameplay reveal (the Banished) are Covenant exiles that were cast out... I think right after Halo 2? They were introduced in Halo Wars 2.

Edit: Halo Wars 2 takes place well after Halo Wars. I think it's between Halo 3 and 4 but I've only played through it once and it's been a while.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Delayed.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Delayed.

https://twitter.com/halo/status/1293...037841920?s=21

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

This is a big blow to the Series X's launch line-up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast