1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 17 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 6 hours, 56 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 10 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 23 hours, 56 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    They don't want to confirm anything at this time but they said it's "high level content". Sounds like a proper Trial to me. Also mentioned 8 person party so.. yeah.
    Gilgamesh was also an 8 person trial too same with Ultros and Typhon, though I'm not inclined to trust these cross over content since they didn't say "no fates" that I heard at least but I missed the beginning, so if you have to do FATEs at all, it's gonna turn off a lot of people haha. The interesting thing though is if Yoshida just let them help with rebuilding XIV, we could have had a VERY different (more interesting) battle system, since 1.0 used similar incap systems that MH uses, so having a more updated version for 2.0 woulda been pretty awesome.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Prediction:

Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the first ever ... 8 man squadron TRIAL!!!!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    Gilgamesh was also an 8 person trial too same with Ultros and Typhon, though I'm not inclined to trust these cross over content since they didn't say "no fates" that I heard at least but I missed the beginning, so if you have to do FATEs at all, it's gonna turn off a lot of people haha. The interesting thing though is if Yoshida just let them help with rebuilding XIV, we could have had a VERY different (more interesting) battle system, since 1.0 used similar incap systems that MH uses, so having a more updated version for 2.0 woulda been pretty awesome.
    Yoshida clearly specified that they want this to be special because the collaboration is a big thing. Nothing he said made me think the trial is gonna be a joke, he actually said the opposite. This won't be Ultimate tier but it's probably on the same level of Extreme Primals.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

There isn't any reason to have a high level requirement on the content unless it's something like a trial or dungeon. If it was the usual fatespam it would probably be lv15-30 ARR requirement again.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Looks like King Behemoth showed up in MH now.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Pre-Req: Level 70 Character & Stormblood Main Story Completed
    https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...monsterhunter/

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Hahahahahahaha.

Excellent idea though from a £££/$$$ perspective. Sell MSQ pots (do they support up to Stormblood? or just HW. I forget).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Hahahahahahaha.

Excellent idea though from a £££/$$$ perspective. Sell MSQ pots (do they support up to Stormblood? or just HW. I forget).
    HW. I'm doing a new alt since my server is now preferred. The EXP gain is dumb high its glorious.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

SB completion I assume means 4.0. I'm so lazy I haven't even finished the current MSQ lol

"Meet Lyse in Bloodhowe" has been on my task list for like... weeks now?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yes, it basically means "get to 70 and clear the last few MSQs before the patch add-ons".

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

August 7th
    The highly-anticipated collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and Capcom arrives in Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood this August 7. First revealed during this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), the upcoming crossover uniting two beloved and wildly successful games will have Warriors of Light challenge the “King of the Skies,” Rathalos, from Monster Hunter: World.

The crossover arrives as part of the Patch 4.36 update, alongside the next installment of The Forbidden Land Eureka, titled The Pagos Expedition. Level 70 players in Final Fantasy XIV: Online who have completed the “Stormblood” main scenario quest may take on the mighty Rathalos in both Normal and Extreme versions of “The Great Hunt” Trial. While the Normal version will have eight players team up to face the legendary beast, the Extreme version will challenge four players to defeat the monster, with numerous unique mechanics included as a homage to Monster Hunter: World and its gameplay.

Special rewards will be available to those who play through the collaboration content, including:

• New Armor Set – Inspired by Rathalos

• New Minions – Poogie and Palico

• New Mount – Rathalos

• New Furnishing – BBQ Spit
    https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...monsterhunter/

Tio Derp
    DHC Glitch of the House of Weave

BG Level

Anyone know if this is a limited timed event?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AvidLoki View Post
    Anyone know if this is a limited timed event?
    Destructiod says it's a Perma Event.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Hahahahahahaha.

It's up to HW.

Edit: In case I misunderstood the question, to clarify: The 25$ pot will skip ARR and HW.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

It would appear the Rathalos mount is a possible RNG drop from Extreme mode, otherwise can buy it for 50 +scales, and +scales appear to be a RNG drop from Extreme only, 1-2 at a time.

We wear wine red on Wednesdays

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Can confirm that a chest will sometimes pop in ex mode but we only got song. Likely mount is a rare drop yeah.