+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Maybe they actually cared about people being pissed off about the Dirty 30 winner reveal not only being at the reunion, but in part 2 (or was it 3?) of it.

Without digging up past season results, my guess is that this final may have outscored the previous 3 seasons combined in terms of bonus points. TJ being upset at everyone during Invasion basically solidifies that, but we had vomiting, we had crying, and then there was the last 10 minutes and I'm not even sure how that's going to be scored.

Xno getting Amanda by default and ending with Ashley with a brief stop with Devin is kind of hilarious. I'm not sure if Devin put any real points on the board outside of winning his way into the house, but altogether that was tremendous value.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Haven’t seen the finale yet but got spoiled on Twitter.

Let me say this: Yikes.

As anticlimactic as some of the “first across the finish line” finals are, they leave us with less ambiguity about who won.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    As anticlimactic as some of the “first across the finish line” finals are, they leave us with less ambiguity about who won.
    Agreed. If there's a cumulative time, the last leg should be staggered. So if, after four events, Ashley and Hunter have a two minute lead on Natalie and Paulie, Ashley and Hunter just start two minutes earlier, so we know who won. I want to see people cross the finish line and win, and have others know how far behind they are to try and catch them. TJ announcing at the end is anti-climactic. And, frankly, invites a billion conspiracy theories about "rigged" games.

BG Level

But... the suspense!

How did that team get to 1:09 anyway? That seemed too high, or did they include the time eating? I don't think I'm overestimating these people, but they had to run 7k total only and on separate days. Maybe they included the eating time for everyone and not just the penalties, which is kind of pointless, but whatever.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Man I fell way behind on the previous season.

New season Feb 6 called War of the Worlds. They're sending contestants to a planetary hub to live and compete with alien races in the local star cluster

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9