+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 627
  1. #601
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    oh Jimmy
    please stay the fuck away from this guy, clips

  2. #602
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    22,304
    BG Level
    10

    Wow he's even more cancerous than I'd imagined.

    I will say I heard him on the podcast with Bill Simmons once and thought he seemed like a dickhead. One of those people that thinks being a smartass makes you seem smart.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  3. #603
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    22,304
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    leaked footage from Butler at the practice

    Spoiler: show


    poopin ass...

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  4. #604
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    14,051
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Adrian Wojnarowski
    ‏Verified account @wojespn
    17m17 minutes ago
    A lot of Minnesota players left Timberwolves practice today energized by Butler's performance, mesmerized with him taking end-of-the-bench players and running the table on the regulars, sources said. At the end, he marched out like if a mic drop. Butler delivered a tour de force.

  5. #605
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    31,509
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Apparently they ran a scrimmage of Jimmy + the 3rd string vs the starters, and Jimmy's team won.

    Edit : doh, beaten

    Double edit : Butler is filming an interview for ESPN to air later tonight. Just throwing all that dirty laundry out into the street for everyone to see

  6. #606
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    22,304
    BG Level
    10

    Ok that's actually kind of awesome. I DONT KNOW HOW TO FEEL

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  7. #607

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,188
    BG Level
    8

    not terribly surprising he's by far the best player on the team. they don't even make the playoffs without him.

  8. #608
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    22,304
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    not terribly surprising he's by far the best player on the team. they don't even make the playoffs without him.
    I mean, KAT for one should be embarrassed he let the third string run train on them. We know Wiggins doesn't care. Also Teague and Taj...

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  9. #609
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    31,509
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    @PDWolves

    Apparently Jimmy requested to play with the 3rd team. Kept calling Wiggins soft and asked KAT why he liked getting dunked on so much. Silver lining for Wolves fans is that Wiggins apparently lit it up too (but not enough to win!)

  10. #610

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,188
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    I mean, KAT for one should be embarrassed he let the third string run train on them. We know Wiggins doesn't care. Also Teague and Taj...

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    oh they should be humiliated, i'm just saying KAT is a defensive sieve, Wiggins is a one-dimensional volume scorer on maybe the worst contract in the league, Taj and Teague belong in an NBA that doesn't really exist anymore. they're going to be bad without him (unless they nab some serious immediate help), struggle to be .500.

  11. #611
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    22,304
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    @PDWolves

    Apparently Jimmy requested to play with the 3rd team. Kept calling Wiggins soft and asked KAT why he liked getting dunked on so much. Silver lining for Wolves fans is that Wiggins apparently lit it up too (but not enough to win!)
    God it's such a shame that this kind of stuff rarely happens in real games anymore. NBA was 100x better when it did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    oh they should be humiliated, i'm just saying KAT is a defensive sieve, Wiggins is a one-dimensional volume scorer on maybe the worst contract in the league, Taj and Teague belong in an NBA that doesn't really exist anymore. they're going to be bad without him (unless they nab some serious immediate help), struggle to be .500.
    They'd be worse this year but I think a deal for Bam/JRich/etc would be a nice forward-looking move

    Jimmy figuratively pantsing everyone is a good indication that they have a huge leadership void without him. Tough when your best players are passive.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  12. #612
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    14,051
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

  13. #613
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    i mean he's right. if they didn't like it someone should have stepped up and told him so.

    really shows how lacking in leadership that team is, not just from the players but the coach/gm side as well.

  14. #614
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    31,509
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    He obviously had this all planned to go shit on the entire organization then immediately go sit down for an interview.

    What a hero

  15. #615
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,858
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I love all of it. I'm team Jimmy.

  16. #616
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,454
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    God it's such a shame that this kind of stuff rarely happens in real games anymore. NBA was 100x better when it did.



    They'd be worse this year but I think a deal for Bam/JRich/etc would be a nice forward-looking move

    Jimmy figuratively pantsing everyone is a good indication that they have a huge leadership void without him. Tough when your best players are passive.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Passive isn't the word, lol. Kawhi Leonard is passive but can lead by example. The younger Twolves are just lazy and uninspired.

  17. #617
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    31,637
    BG Level
    10

    I’m all in on this, what a legend

  18. #618
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    22,838
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Cool interview but what is on his lips? Was he eating a mayonnaise sandwich before the filming?

  19. #619
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    22,838
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Btw, I'll be hating on everyone all season. Fucking Kawhi and now injuries have destroyed the Spurs. Spurs have no defense but can score. Ugh.

  20. #620
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    22,304
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    Passive isn't the word, lol. Kawhi Leonard is passive but can lead by example. The younger Twolves are just lazy and uninspired.
    Whatever you want to call it. But I'd argue that there's still a leadership void if your best guy is a "lead by example" guy. Spurs also had future hall of famers to speak up. TWolves have neither.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 596
    Last Post: 2018-10-01, 22:33
  2. Replies: 1667
    Last Post: 2018-06-15, 13:47
  3. Replies: 579
    Last Post: 2017-10-16, 21:45