Closed Thread
Page 106 of 203 FirstFirst ... 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Coworker: I noticed after hearing your music blare (note it's normally pretty quite and only turn it up so I can hear when another coworker turns on the radio much louder or the keep the front door open when we next to the freeway) for a few days and I noticed you only listen to dudes why is that you don't like chicks?

Me: Um right now a female is singing and just a bit ago In This Moment was playing <.<.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

My router is on it's last legs. The 5ghz radio took a shit a few months ago, and now even the 2.4ghz band, I'm rebooting the router every couple of weeks now, otherwise it drops to <2mb down and .25 up. Trying to find something sub 200 that can last more than 3 years and not have to worry about flashing firmware to something custom has not been fun. Thought I was settled on an Asus router till I saw some horror stories on Amazon reviews. So no clue what to get right now.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    My router is on it's last legs. The 5ghz radio took a shit a few months ago, and now even the 2.4ghz band, I'm rebooting the router every couple of weeks now, otherwise it drops to <2mb down and .25 up. Trying to find something sub 200 that can last more than 3 years and not have to worry about flashing firmware to something custom has not been fun. Thought I was settled on an Asus router till I saw some horror stories on Amazon reviews. So no clue what to get right now.
    Man I've been using the same modems and routers for almost a decade now with no problems. I didn't even realize routers sometimes just died from old age lol.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Been through a couple, myself. But I blame our shitty power grid more than the routers, really.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Ehh, anything electronic can just up and die, or live forever. All luck of the draw. Knock on wood I've never had a console die.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

I had an Asus router one time that died within a couple months. I just went back to Linksys. I have always found them to be the most reliable.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ehh, anything electronic can just up and die, or live forever. All luck of the draw. Knock on wood I've never had a console die.
    Except Nokia bricks and original Gameboys. Those things will outlast the human race

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

tfw someone comes over to hang and leaves after an hour

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ is all I can say I guess

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Me and my friends do that all the time. Pop over for a beer or two and watch a movie or show or play some vidya and then bounce. People got shit to do on their own time.

Unless you meant this person was coming over implicitly for sexy time and then decided to bail. Can’t help you there.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I had spring break this week which didn't feel like much of a break:

Monday: Went into work to help with a suspension report

Tuesday: Graded practice essays for the state test to help out the Math teacher who's been doing power sessions.

Wednesday: Cleaned the garage (yay!)

Thursday/Friday: Graded work and worked on the Yearbook which is due in a week.

And I am not finished. -.-;;;;

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Met a girl on okcupid, hooked up at her house and broke her bed....no crazy good sex or anything, just a shitty bed. So just bought her a new one and will probably not text her back.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Okay. Here's a little one I'm still shaking over.

I was riding with Shadowneko (he was driving.) He pulled into this 6 lane road by the neighborhood Walmart..

A certain idiot of a horrible driver (Not 'Neko, mind you.) went across TWO lanes of traffic, nearly sideswiped 'Neko just as he was pulling in, and scared the [CENSORED] out of me. With no warning. 'Neko was smart and swevered and stepped on the brakes, and wailed on the horn. Mr. Idiot just went on.

The fail was I thought we'd been hit, and asked 'Neko to pull over in a parking lot so I could erm, do a little Chinese Fire Drill and look..well, nothing. We'd only been scared, not touched. Doggone that idiot..

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Elizara View Post
    Okay. Here's a little one I'm still shaking over.

I was riding with Shadowneko (he was driving.) He pulled into this 6 lane road by the neighborhood Walmart..

A certain idiot of a horrible driver (Not 'Neko, mind you.) went across TWO lanes of traffic, nearly sideswiped 'Neko just as he was pulling in, and scared the [CENSORED] out of me. With no warning. 'Neko was smart and swevered and stepped on the brakes, and wailed on the horn. Mr. Idiot just went on.

The fail was I thought we'd been hit, and asked 'Neko to pull over in a parking lot so I could erm, do a little Chinese Fire Drill and look..well, nothing. We'd only been scared, not touched. Doggone that idiot..
    Yeah that is when i lay on my horn, anytime anyone just potentially threatened my life with their shitty driving. If I see you blown through a stop sign that i am stopped at, you better believe I am laying on the horn. I cant tell you the number of times i have avoided being t-boned just by stopping at a stop sign fully and waiting to see if this guy that isn't slowing down is going to actually stop.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Djzombie; 'Neko's the same way. You scare him/threaten his car/his life in any way by crappy driving and he wails on the horn. I mean to follow his example there once I can get me a driver's license. (Blame Murphy, as in Murphy's Law, for the fact I don't have one.)

All I can say now that I've calmed down is: Thank goodness 'Neko likes Suberu Outbacks. 'Neko SWEARS that the anti-lock brakes on his 2010 Suberu Outback saved our bacon there. Shame he's having to take it to the body shop to get the sunroof fixed tomorrow (Clogged drains) (yes that's proly another fail), but I hope that fix goes well since it's a really good car. And yes, I mean to look for a smaller Suberu once I can drive and have the $$ since they tend to be safe and reliable cars as long as ya keep'em maintained, I don't like taking things to the shop unless you really have to. And I count maintenance as "really have to". I just dun want any unexpected fixes or the car being in the shop more than on the road.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Me and my friends do that all the time. Pop over for a beer or two and watch a movie or show or play some vidya and then bounce. People got shit to do on their own time.

Unless you meant this person was coming over implicitly for sexy time and then decided to bail. Can’t help you there.
    totally the latter. dude seems to be the definition of hot and cold. texts all day for a few days, then nothing for a few days, invites himself over, then leaves after an hour. etc.

IDK. just gonna do my thing and think about it as little as possible lol

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    totally the latter. dude seems to be the definition of hot and cold. texts all day for a few days, then nothing for a few days, invites himself over, then leaves after an hour. etc.

IDK. just gonna do my thing and think about it as little as possible lol
    I don't make time for those kinds of people, you can already see the mental energy you're wasting on him

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

phone has been turning itself off randomly whenever it wants, even at like 70% battery life.

well last night i plugged into the charger, went to bed, woke up, nothing on the phone, no charging, not able to turn on.

Take out the battery, put it back in, plug it back in, still nothing, no power, no charging.

My phone finally committed sepuku.

Just ordered a new high capacity battery for 25 bucks, should be here tomorrow.

I was just trying to use the old battery as long as I could, mission accomplished I guess.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Really learning first hand how expensive lawyers are. To be fair, I have no idea how I would navigate all the paperwork and filings for this case. Now here's to hoping this doesn't get more expensive than the original fee agreement I'm going to sign later this week.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Nighthawk X4S from Netgear. sitting @ a bit over 200 right now on Amazon.

Otherwise, go grab TP Link around the same speed for a little less than 200.