Page 10 of 203 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    anyone else get yawn cramps? like cramps in your jaw when you yawn

they are fucking the worst
    I've had that, shits like lockjaw or something.

Weirdest new thing that's happened to me is sneezing so hard that my shoulder hurts, like inside the muscle/joint.

Ridill
    BG Level

Skipped the stretch and flex program at the start of work and actually pulled a muscle.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Sounds like grounds for termination

Ridill
    BG Level

That's why I aint complain to no one. Most people didn't do it that day. We'd just came back from 5 days off after they shut down the whole place to replace an OS and the first forty minutes was meetings. And couple days later, it's all better.
    Moral of the story is, everything always works out.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Next thing you'll tell me you were faking it during the 2 minute Hate.

Ridill
    BG Level

I'd never miss a chance to bitch and shout about something.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Very true.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Car battery died while trying to start my car this morning. The real fail is I had to eat almonds for lunch.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Was accelerating uphill to pass a dude and my car lost all acceleration. Was able to make it off to a shoulder as I cruised to a stop. Going to have to bring the car in. I'm hoping it's a sensor or something, since it was running fine again when I restarted the car, but I definitely don't want it to get worse. I'm thinking it should be covered under my warranty, which expires in 4k miles, so I may as well bring it to the dealer and get one last service and once over.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

First world dilemma. My birthday next month, I already have the hotel booked for the week and fully paid for. I could upgrade to a nicer resort for about $400 more. Or I could use that as play money/nicer restaurants/booze. Can’t figure out which I want to do.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Random Fail FWP Thread 2: Something, Something, Your Mother's a Whore.

Got subpoena’d to testify in some bumfuck town in Arkansas on a case I worked on over five years ago. Fucking god damn pedophiles and rapists never get convicted anywhere nice.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Xno confirmed for Jack Reacher.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Coworker gave me these slightly spicy sun chips I've never had before. Pretty good but mostly end of the bag crumbles... Of course lift bag to shake them into my mouth and of course get a chunk in my eye. It burns

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Coworker gave me these slightly spicy sun chips I've never had before. Pretty good but mostly end of the bag crumbles... Of course lift bag to shake them into my mouth and of course get a chunk in my eye. It burns
    That's the shame. Not the piece of chip.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    First world dilemma. My birthday next month, I already have the hotel booked for the week and fully paid for. I could upgrade to a nicer resort for about $400 more. Or I could use that as play money/nicer restaurants/booze. Can’t figure out which I want to do.
    Splurge on the room. Waking up in a nice hotel makes a difference imo. Bonus modifier if the hotel is better than your home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

went to a dance party this weekend with this guy I thought was cool. turns out he's post-30-trying-to-be-20 and hangs out with a ton of twinks (young, arguably pretty, thin) and is heavily invested in the self-image game. now I need to fucking wash my brain with bleach. like I legit asked one guy his name and his response was, and I quote, "Jeremy, but you already knew that," without a hint of irony. damn near rolled my eyes out of my head.

Mowing the lawn along the side of the house and see out of the corner of my eye a hornet's nest poking out between the siding and foundation with a bunch of the fuckers crawling around on it. Reflexively jump sideways mid-stride and feel my bad knee pop in protest the moment I left the ground. Fortunately, I didn't startle them as they seemed to be settling in for the night, but fuck I hate every time I hurt this knee.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Was accelerating uphill to pass a dude and my car lost all acceleration. Was able to make it off to a shoulder as I cruised to a stop. Going to have to bring the car in. I'm hoping it's a sensor or something, since it was running fine again when I restarted the car, but I definitely don't want it to get worse. I'm thinking it should be covered under my warranty, which expires in 4k miles, so I may as well bring it to the dealer and get one last service and once over.
    Wasn't able to get a diagnosis because the check engine light didn't come on and there were no codes. Have to see if it happens again. Joy. They wouldn't take the car in either because they're booked for two weeks. SO I have to make an appointment for a full inspection in two weeks and maybe they'll be able to find something.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Wasn't able to get a diagnosis because the check engine light didn't come on and there were no codes. Have to see if it happens again. Joy. They wouldn't take the car in either because they're booked for two weeks. SO I have to make an appointment for a full inspection in two weeks and maybe they'll be able to find something.
    At least you have it documented with the dealership. Moving forward keep your own log of what happens. If the same symptom that was documented before warranty expires occurs after warranty expires they should honor it under warranty. Worst case you go to corporate if the dealer wants to be dicks.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Boss over the last few days: Where are all these damn flies/bugs coming from I'm up to killing xxx amount today
    Me: Fucking mosquito gdi this is what happens when you leave the door open all day
    Boss: It also lets in cool air
    Me: You're wearing a coat...

And silence

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 203 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast