Closed Thread
Page 113 of 203 FirstFirst ... 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So my Chase card was coming up on annual fee a little over a month ago so taking advice from bgers I just canceled and didn't let them rope me into sticking with it if they waive the fee like they did last year. Just a few days ago I get a letter from them... weird. And it has a new card for me. Definitely from them they wanted me to have one of those new just tap cards but seems forgot to check that I wasn't a member anymore. So call to talk to them about it but of course it sends me thru automated menu first that wont let me go anywhere without putting in account number. So I do that and it tells me my account is closed and hangs up... well then guess that's resolved?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Took a big shit, some water splashed on my taint.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    All good stuff man, good luck. I recommend shopping around for a place that will let you put zero down, for a mid range vehicle. Something where you arent spending 600/month on the lease but if this happens again you arent down the down payment.

Does it have to be a lease? You dont feel like owning the car?

I would buy but I might not get a check for a month for my truck and it might be as little as 1-3k, not enough for a down payment by itself. Since I was hit and didn't put anything down on my truck besides tax/title/fees, I don't want to put any extra money out because of this bitch taking my car away, I basically want it to be a wash. I have until Thursday to get into something or my wife and I will have to share a car, if I wait for that settlement it could be a while so leasing is the cheapest option.

Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    My wife and I have a Rav4 Hybrid and really like it and it gets great mileage. You lose a little bit of storage space to the hybrid batteries though so if you value space over fuel efficiency then go for the non hybrid. We have 2 kids and can all fit in the vehicle with our stuff.

We looked at the Subaru Outback, Forester, and the Honda CR-V before settling on the Rav4. All of the vehicles were nice though and we could have gone with any of them.
    I'm actually leaning towards an Outback. We went to a dealer today with the car seat and basically said "don't talk to me just unlock these 4 vehicles in the showroom" and placed the car seat in each and then sat in front of it. We ruled out any model sedan this way, liked the outback more than the Forrester, and hate the Crosstrek. So I'm now looking for any model SUV/Crossover (or outback) with roughly 30mpg or better, AWD preferred, and drive off with 1,000-2,000 down including tax title fees & first month for 300/mo or better. Outback fits this, and I might be able to get a Limited or Touring at that price if lucky. Volvo has a great Costco deal right now too so id considering that sedan only if under 350.

My in laws have a rav4 and I like it.

A RAV4 hit me so it's off the table, lol.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    A RAV4 hit me so it's off the table, lol.
    Lol

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

My wife and I have a Rav4 Hybrid and really like it and it gets great mileage. You lose a little bit of storage space to the hybrid batteries though so if you value space over fuel efficiency then go for the non hybrid. We have 2 kids and can all fit in the vehicle with our stuff.

We looked at the Subaru Outback, Forester, and the Honda CR-V before settling on the Rav4. All of the vehicles were nice though and we could have gone with any of them.
    Lol

Got an Outback after looking at over 10 vehicles. To the win thread until I find out I owe on my ram or something stupid lol. Still waiting to hear what the buyout was.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Took a big shit, some water splashed on my taint.

The worst fwp ever! I feel your pain.

Edit: How the heck did you find an outback that gets gas mileage like that? When we looked just 6 months ago the best outbacks didn't even come close to 30mpg. We ended up with the hybrid RAV4 because of that. The outbacks are great vehicles though congratulations!

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

The worst fwp ever! I feel your pain.

Edit: How the heck did you find an outback that gets gas mileage like that? When we looked just 6 months ago the best outbacks didn't even come close to 30mpg. We ended up with the hybrid RAV4 because of that. The outbacks are great vehicles though congratulations!
    The 4cyl gets 27-33 or something, same as Forrester engine but with a larger gas tank.

I of course said fuck the gas milage after driving the v6, also it leases for less even though it's MSRP is like 6-8k more. Still gets mid 20s though. We'll see for sure what it is when I fuel up I've been beating it hard cause it drives like my old Camaro a little.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

And now that spring is in full bloom, like clockwork my meniers disease is in overdrive. Spent most of the afternoon and evening in a fog due to vertigo.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Boss calls me over to look at his computer. Seems he's installed some kind of ap that is always up with some kind of annoying search bar and no option on it to get rid of. Asks me how to get rid of it. Try asking him what it was why he installed it. Doesn't know... saw a pop up that said he should install something so clicked yes without even so much as reading what it was called let alone what it did or anything. Asked him why he did that... because the computer told him to <.<.

Also it seems like the guy in the office/warehouse next to us has basically moved into it. As far as can figure things not good with the Wife. So now he's complaining about noise that's been going on here for years including doors shutting too loud because he wants to sleep and watch shows in an industrial area literally 20 feet from the freeway during the day. I got zero pity myself but boss is trying to accommodate for reasons. He also likes to sometimes blast what sounds like monster truck shows so loud it drowns out basically everything even over here but seems to have gotten better since he put up some sound proofing.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Last day of work and I'm feeling incredibly nauseous and have shooting pain in my forehead above my left eye. I woke up today at 5:30 feeling fine for the most part. Everything normal. Then around 9 I started to feel like I was sort of buzzed. About 45 minutes before lunch arrived (noon) I had a moment where the best I can describe it is where my mouth filled with saliva and had that taste where you know you're about to throw up. I didn't. Figured I just need to eat. Nope.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Last day of work and I'm feeling incredibly nauseous and have shooting pain in my forehead above my left eye. I woke up today at 5:30 feeling fine for the most part. Everything normal. Then around 9 I started to feel like I was sort of buzzed. About 45 minutes before lunch arrived (noon) I had a moment where the best I can describe it is where my mouth filled with saliva and had that taste where you know you're about to throw up. I didn't. Figured I just need to eat. Nope.
    Sounds like a mixture of a bad migraine and possibly an anxiety/panic attack. Change is difficult and scary so it might all be focused due to the circumstances.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    Sounds like a mixture of a bad migraine and possibly an anxiety/panic attack. Change is difficult and scary so it might all be focused due to the circumstances.

After eating I felt sort of short of breath and my heart was beating faster than usual. At first I thought it was the Detroiter stuffed pizza but I felt the slightest of dizzy too. I was nervous about how the day would play out earlier this week too. After lunch boss ran some errands. He comes back telling me to take off (in a good nice gesture way) since I already had everything packed up. Picked up a Powerade Zero and the headache has went down.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

it's just a side effect of changing your life

probably, hopefully

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

Holy shit, fuck you Spectrum sales guy. I've worked in customer service a fair amount, so I try to always be patient and understanding with CSRs, but I swear to god this guy was the most argumentative twatwaffle I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with on a call to a big company.

Dude opens by making fun of my 100 Mbps down speed. Tells me he's a gamer and he uses the entirety of his 300 Mbps connection to play games. Insists I don't have any idea how internet speeds work. He then spent the next 20 minutes bitching about how complicated my move is on his end because the apartments I'm in now pay for some services themselves. Any time I'd ask a clarifying question, - because it's a complicated transfer and I'm going to end up with two service accounts until I move in, which doesn't play nice with their online portal - he'd get all indignant and huff at me "When did I tell you they were set up that way? I never told you they were set up that way. Why would you think that?" Over and over. Despite staring at the service options for my new location on my desktop, he insisted that it was explicitly impossible to decouple Internet from Voice service and I should just be happy that the promo rate for the bundled service is less than what I'm paying now for internet out of promo. Dude was an absolute piece of shit.

Called back 5 minutes later, got a retention rep, and immediately killed the Voice upgrade he'd tacked onto my plan. Fuck that guy.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

At taco bell. Doing order thru kiosk... only came for a snack but ended up ordering a full meals worth of food. Complete order pay start to wait and some dude comes out saying they are completely out of potatoes for part of the order. Its only 930 PM. And since already paid gotta substitute or do annoying stuff

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    At taco bell. Doing order thru kiosk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

What you don't like kiosk?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

And our apartment complex was sold again. Going on 7 years there, and I believe this is ownership group #9 if i'm not mistaken. And I have a feeling they won't have much of an onsite presence as unless you do online rent pay, you have to mail the check into the office, and they still expect payment on the first, no grace period....

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

usps can go fuck themselves. out for delivery my fucking ass

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

And HP fucking me as usual. First they billed my order under the wrong Purchase Order and shipped it to the wrong place. Got it mostly corrected, but can't get any information on the laptops. Shit was ordered almost 3 months ago due to new hires, and now I have new hires but not new equipment so had to improvise.