Closed Thread
Page 11 of 203 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Wasn't able to get a diagnosis because the check engine light didn't come on and there were no codes. Have to see if it happens again. Joy. They wouldn't take the car in either because they're booked for two weeks. SO I have to make an appointment for a full inspection in two weeks and maybe they'll be able to find something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    At least you have it documented with the dealership. Moving forward keep your own log of what happens. If the same symptom that was documented before warranty expires occurs after warranty expires they should honor it under warranty. Worst case you go to corporate if the dealer wants to be dicks.
    Working for a dealership it is absolutely imperative to keep your own logs of stuff. Try to document what conditions it was under, did anything feel different , etc. If drivability does change push for an appointment earlier.

Loss of power/acceleration is tricky to diagnose and if no codes were stored it makes it even tougher. Recreating those intermittent concerns are a bitch for us in the service depart, we hate it as much as our customers.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I tried to make it happen again on the way home as well, and again this morning, and can;t get it to happen.

Was going uphill, passing someone doing 65-70. Car stuttered then lost acceleration. Engine didn't rev when accelerator was pressed. Worked again on restart. Gave this description in my service request as well. Except for the 65-70 part...

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Since we are on the topic of car related fails I have a long story about my truck. 2013 Nissan Frontier with about 70k miles on it in really good shape. So a few weeks ago the airbag light came on on the dashboard so I brought it in to get it looked at. $150 diagnostic fee and they told me it was related to the passenger side seat cushion airbag. Apparently there is an airbag in the side of the seat cushion that comes out and covers the door in the event of a side impact. They said a sensor in the seatbelt assembly went bad. So they ordered the part and fixed it for me. ($500 or so for the part). Fast forward to now and the damn light comes back on.

I go back to the shop and they say it is going to be another $150 diagnostic fee but I tell them BS and they agree to waive the fee if it is the same code. Of course it is. Now they are saying that the airbag system in the seat is comprised of three different parts, the seatbelt assembly, the cushion itself, and the computer controller. They cannot test each individual part in the system therefore must replace the parts one by one until the issue is fixed. I am pissed because I don't want to pay to replace parts that are potentially not broken. Specially when the cushion/airbag is $1,300 and the computer is $600 and I already paid for the seatbelt assembly at $500 which wasn't the issue in the first place.

Time to find out if there is a different shop that can diagnose the problem and replace the actual broken part.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Today's reason to keep our front door wide open is to let in the "fresh" air.... when smoke has blotted out the sky for the last 3 days <.<

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

My barber moved out of town in the last 2 months.

I have to try a new barber.

I've been having panic attacks all day.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Get to dmv an hour before it opens and already about 100 people in line with some setting up chairs and shit lol.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post

I just go to great clips because I've never had a hair cut I've actually liked.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Get to dmv an hour before it opens and already about 100 people in line with some setting up chairs and shit lol.
    Sometimes I have to wait up to 10 minutes at the DMV.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

The fucking worst.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    The fucking worst.
    I almost walked by the shop and didn't go in. I crossed back again and then finally went in. Got a pretty decent cut and homie was great with the beard. Only deducting points because their "customer leaves covered in hair" level is decently high. Wouldn't be able to shape up and go right to the bar. More expensive than my last cut but I'd go back if it was the same dude. Two of the other guys in there looked like they weren't busy for good reason.

My GF called me out for complaining about expensive haircuts. My cut/trim was $43 pre-tax. 55 after tip. My old price was about 45 all-in.

Her shit is like 120 bucks or something.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

My cut will be $12 w/tip tomorrow. It will look like shit but it will be back to "normal" in a week.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Sometimes I have to wait up to 10 minutes at the DMV.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Yeah last time I was in a decently smaller town so was about 10 minutes.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I have an appointment at the DMV when I get back after vacation. Gonna fail my vision test and lose my fucking mind.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

I almost walked by the shop and didn't go in. I crossed back again and then finally went in. Got a pretty decent cut and homie was great with the beard. Only deducting points because their "customer leaves covered in hair" level is decently high. Wouldn't be able to shape up and go right to the bar. More expensive than my last cut but I'd go back if it was the same dude. Two of the other guys in there looked like they weren't busy for good reason.

My GF called me out for complaining about expensive haircuts. My cut/trim was $43 pre-tax. 55 after tip. My old price was about 45 all-in.

Her shit is like 120 bucks or something.
    Friend in Sacramento said he pays upwards of $80 or more for his haircut. And he drives into SF for it. Course I was all WTF? Reason: Asian haircut from someone who knows how to deal with Asian hair. Fucking first I have ever heard of it.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    Friend in Sacramento said he pays upwards of $80 or more for his haircut. And he drives into SF for it. Course I was all WTF? Reason: Asian haircut from someone who knows how to deal with Asian hair. Fucking first I have ever heard of it.
    Listen, if he gets a good haircut than it's worth it to him.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

And they are completely ignoring my letter and doing basically only doing another.... literally right now every single one up there for the last 15 minutes has been the same letter and they completely ignore the other 7 letters

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I dropped $300 for a haircut + color and shit and it was magnificent.

Def doing it again before fanfest. Overtime ho!

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

300 is hilariously excessive. Respect.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It is but its the first time I'm dropped money on my hair in forever. Used to just give myself haircuts in the military because I didn't want to bother with going out for $10 barbershop haircuts.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

And talked to someone to find out that my letter group is indeed the lowest of priorities and it's not just appointments getting ahead. But assured me despite the 2 an hour rate that they'd definitely get to my number that is 12 away before they close in 4 hours

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 203 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast