Closed Thread
Page 123 of 203 FirstFirst ... 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Last night at the gym I got sexually harassed?

I was swimming in the pool doing laps and while resting for a minute at one end a girl slowly creeped over to the divider of the lane next to me engaged in short small talk are you training for anything do you have any kids and then asked if I wanted to be jerked off.

We were alone in the pool area and I shouted no thanks and almost drowned myself swimming away as fast as I could. She took that time to bail out of the pool and head to the locker room.

Anybody familiar with LA Fitness policies, can I report this or something? Made me unbelievably uncomfortable and I'm debating even going back tonight. Took me forever to fall asleep when I got home because I was stressing over telling my wife, she would basically tell me I'm not allowed to go to that gym anymore.

Is this what women go through? "Hey how's your family wanna get fingered?" Shit sucks, sorry if that's the case I always thought it was more subtle.
    It's times like these i have to reflect on my thoughts about this kind of stuff. When i started reading this all i could think of at 1st was, "Shit i would take that as a complement and strut around for a few days." But I think this is something you can never really know how you will react unless it happens to you. Kinda like that question of what would you do if someone tried to rob you. You dream about being the badass that goes full John Wick on his ass, but if it really happened you would turn into a child.

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    KFC used to have some pretty amazing coleslaw back in the day but now this just makes me sad. Also it's gotten so awful I can't even bring myself to go there anymore.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I worked at a KFC when I was a minor. I worked with basically a bunch of ex-convicts who used to urinate in the giant tub of biscuit butter during the early morning prep phase. If I've ruined KFC for anyone, I apologize. >.>;;

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Walk into my office building after my public transport commute to work, already hot blazing sun in the morning of south florida, only to enter my office building noticing that the AC isn’t working. What a way to start the work week!

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Last night around 1am decided to take a muscle relaxer, Flexeril to help me sleep. Usually it knocks me out fast and I've had some trouble sleeping due to a minor injury I had a few weeks ago. I woke up in and out around 9/10am but felt like I was drunk.
    Just now at almost 2pm do I feel normal and sober again. I had food before I took it so wtf.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Walk into my office building after my public transport commute to work, already hot blazing sun in the morning of south florida, only to enter my office building noticing that the AC isn’t working. What a way to start the work week!
    An office building in this heat with no ac? Can the windows even open? Sounds like a death trap to me.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I gotta vent this out cause I'll tell my wife later so we can laugh and vomit. So I don't cast stones but I'm going to tell it like it is. My coworker is huge. Not quite my 600 LB life but she's huge. I'd guess 400+. She eats, drinks, or sucks on candy all day long. I sit in the cube next door and all I hear all day are, I don't know the "right" term, mouth noises. It's so fucking gross. On top of that she constantly makes weird throat noises when talking to people. It's like she's literally gasping for air and makes these loud noises. Hiccups frequently, loudly. Makes loud throat clearing noises probably 5+ times an hour. I wish I was kidding. Right this minute it's loud gum chomping and snapping noises.

Last week my boss called her out on it too even. It's that bad. I guess this is the definition of a person who really truly doesn't give a fuck how they are because it's their world and we're just living in it. I may bring in one of my own headsets with cans that fully cover my ears.

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    I gotta vent this out cause I'll tell my wife later so we can laugh and vomit. So I don't cast stones but I'm going to tell it like it is. My coworker is huge. Not quite my 600 LB life but she's huge. I'd guess 400+. She eats, drinks, or sucks on candy all day long. I sit in the cube next door and all I hear all day are, I don't know the "right" term, mouth noises. It's so fucking gross. On top of that she constantly makes weird throat noises when talking to people. It's like she's literally gasping for air and makes these loud noises. Hiccups frequently, loudly. Makes loud throat clearing noises probably 5+ times an hour. I wish I was kidding. Right this minute it's loud gum chomping and snapping noises.

Last week my boss called her out on it too even. It's that bad. I guess this is the definition of a person who really truly doesn't give a fuck how they are because it's their world and we're just living in it. I may bring in one of my own headsets with cans that fully cover my ears.
    Can't wait to hear about the first time a fart slips

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Summer months utilities bills in Florida be like “page 1 of 2” oh lawd my wallet

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Summer months utilities bills in Florida be like “page 1 of 2” oh lawd my wallet
    Lmaoooo so true

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    The feels are too real there.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanna View Post
    Can't wait to hear about the first time a fart slips
    Berps are excused but I'd bet a lunch she's probably had a few silent ones that haven't been stinkers.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Didn't bring food with me today as I had the last half of my sandwich from friday still in the fridge. Now i'm an hour away from work being over and starving with nothing to eat.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

PS4 is giving me an SU-42118-6 error. Apparently it's caused by a corrupt HDD caused by various updates after 6.0 (6.51/6.71 in my case) or the failure of one of the ribbons connected to the board. Nothing support told me would fix it worked. They sent an email saying they're sending out a box to send it in, but require the receipt from when I purchased it.

Who the fuck saves receipts for that long? Fuck you Sony.

EDIT: The error is preventing me from updating my PS4 which means I can't play games online and the disc drive doesn't work at all so I can't play anything I have a physical copy of (CTR, Horizon, RDR2, KH3).

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    PS4 is giving me an SU-42118-6 error. Apparently it's caused by a corrupt HDD caused by various updates after 6.0 (6.51/6.71 in my case) or the failure of one of the ribbons connected to the board. Nothing support told me would fix it worked. They sent an email saying they're sending out a box to send it in, but require the receipt from when I purchased it.

Who the fuck saves receipts for that long? Fuck you Sony.

EDIT: The error is preventing me from updating my PS4 which means I can't play games online and the disc drive doesn't work at all so I can't play anything I have a physical copy of (CTR, Horizon, RDR2, KH3).
    If you remember where you bought it and approximate date, most stores can look up receipts going back over 2 years.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    If you remember where you bought it and approximate date, most stores can look up receipts going back over 2 years.
    From an in-store purchase? It's not an online order. I know where I got it and I can probably find the charge to my card. I got it at a Best Buy near my MiL's house after Christmas.

EDIT: Fuck.

Unfortunately we cannot retrieve receipt copies for purchases paid in cash or check, or for purchases made more than two years ago.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Yup. They maintain records in part due to warranties and shit. When I worked at Fry's from 04-09 I was pulling receipts from 99-2000.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Does the co-worker think Diet X drink is the way to go, because the extra calories saved will be better?

I wish NA has standards like Japan. If you hit a certain weight, you can get fired. Too much of a drain to health care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by vagus View Post
    Does the co-worker think Diet X drink is the way to go, because the extra calories saved will be better?

I wish NA has standards like Japan. If you hit a certain weight, you can get fired. Too much of a drain to health care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was at Wawa yesterday with the baby and had a headache so I went to get a coffee. About to pour it and I'm like wait I don't want hot coffee I have the baby plus it's 90 outside. Go to order a cold brew and it's like 4$, fuck that. Then I see 32oz fountain drinks are $1. Fuck yeah diet Dr. Pepper cherry. Don't hate on my $1 cancer drink that is more likely to cause diabetes than sugar drinks.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I was at Wawa yesterday with the baby and had a headache so I went to get a coffee. About to pour it and I'm like wait I don't want hot coffee I have the baby plus it's 90 outside. Go to order a cold brew and it's like 4$, fuck that. Then I see 32oz fountain drinks are $1. Fuck yeah diet Dr. Pepper cherry. Don't hate on my $1 cancer drink that is more likely to cause diabetes than sugar drinks.
    There’s a line in a Lil Dicky song where he is mad at how much more expensive the iced coffee is than regular. He was like what is it a dollar per ice cube?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Never understood those that buy coffee with ice cubs added for 4x the price. I just thought of a typical click bait esq article websites would use....

Your Local boutique baristas DO NOT want you to know about this coffee hack. CLICK HERE!!