Closed Thread
Page 14 of 203 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Are you an adviser or kind of like, contacts and what not?
    The ones I’m referring to are my service advisors , basically the people you talk to when bringing your vehicle for service. Also the ones that get paid commission when the sell the services and work needed.

I work “behind the scenes “ , as the sole appointment coordinator so take the phone calls for appointments/ verifying services/taking messages for advisors , etc. I also help cashier at times as well and close out paperwork. So I work closely with them. We just have two idiots out of 6 that are beyond incompetent.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    It was probably even hotter in your car so...

Actually you bike don't you? Were they in a car?
    Yeah was with a friend. Though we took a break after only a couple of hours since it was warm and tired and came back at night

I like to eat food
    BG Level

If the car was in direct sun, it could have been 20+ degrees hotter inside than outside.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

tfw you online and you like "mmm I could use a good docking" "DICKING I MEANT DICKING NOT THAT"

I mean I guess I'm not against docking but yeah I'm not really uhhh equipped for it

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    If the car was in direct sun, it could have been 20+ degrees hotter inside than outside.
    It can be but by the time we got back in while I didn't have a temperature reading it was just hey lets roll the window down a bit until we get to the freeway levels of warm

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    tfw you online and you like "mmm I could use a good docking" "DICKING I MEANT DICKING NOT THAT"

I mean I guess I'm not against docking but yeah I'm not really uhhh equipped for it
    Uh, can't all animals with an anus "dock"?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post

I see someone is unfamiliar with the kink meaning of the term...

Spoiler: show
    putting the head of one man's penis inside the foreskin of another man's penis

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post

Docking is putting your weiner into another man's foreskin.

Edit: fug

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Oh jesus

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

now you see why my spelling error was poorly timed

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Salodin learns about a new corner of the internet on today's episode of Random Fail: First World Problems!

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Had a heated argument with the idiots at Advance Auto Parts today because tried their best to not take back the bad car battery I bought last week. Had to threaten with taking it to corporate and going to small claims court before they would refund the purchase. How stupid.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So getting groceries/In N out last night and old ffxi friend started messaging me out of the blue. Was pretty good though seems she's getting some of the smoke from the fires. Anyways I'm not really focused on my surroundings just enough so I don't run into stuff, people, cars etc. But as I'm about to pass some people I notice a sudden movement from one of them... this of course gets my attention I look up just in time to see said person quickly turning so they wont be facing me and I'd only see her back as we passed.

And guess who it is but the girl that I'd been seeing who had waited 4 months to tell me the reason she'd seemed to flaky on returning messages and actually getting dates in was because she was often so anti social she ignores everyone for days or even weeks and refuses to make plans even when talking. Been a couple weeks since she said she was going to ghost again and I told her fine send me something when you aren't a shut in and haven't talked since. And here she is walking with someone else trying to avoid me in public lol

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    So getting groceries/In N out last night and old ffxi friend started messaging me out of the blue. Was pretty good though seems she's getting some of the smoke from the fires. Anyways I'm not really focused on my surroundings just enough so I don't run into stuff, people, cars etc. But as I'm about to pass some people I notice a sudden movement from one of them... this of course gets my attention I look up just in time to see said person quickly turning so they wont be facing me and I'd only see her back as we passed.

And guess who it is but the girl that I'd been seeing who had waited 4 months to tell me the reason she'd seemed to flaky on returning messages and actually getting dates in was because she was often so anti social she ignores everyone for days or even weeks and refuses to make plans even when talking. Been a couple weeks since she said she was going to ghost again and I told her fine send me something when you aren't a shut in and haven't talked since. And here she is walking with someone else trying to avoid me in public lol
    Should have said to call me, the doctor needs me to pass some info to you as she and her "date" walked by.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Not even sure the other girl was a date. I mean they were just walking into whole foods. Though kind of weird she was at that one given there are like 2-3 closer to where she lives. Anyways not sure something like that would work given we never got anywhere near that far

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

As my friend calls it, I work for Barnum & Bailey Insurance because my office is a circus. Today, my coworker whom is usually late, calls off, or has to leave early is late this morning because her brother's dog got loose and they can't find it. My other coworker had to leave at 11 AM to take her 17 year old daughter (who can drive and has her own vehicle) and daughter's boyfriend to the high school to get their school schedule. Lost dog coworker comes in as school coworker is leaving dog coworker says she needs to go get rubbing alcohol to dry out a rash she's dealing with on her right arm. Good thing we have a Walgreens literally right across the street. Nope! She has to drive to her dad's house to get it because he already has some.

Seriously, you can't make this shit up. I should keep notes of everything and then create a sitcom.
    Fail on her again today. I'm like, where is she? My other coworker said she told her last minute yesterday she was going to be late because she had to take her 21 year old son to a dentist appointment.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Fail on her again today. I'm like, where is she? My other coworker said she told her last minute yesterday she was going to be late because she had to take her 21 year old son to a dentist appointment.

I can’t even with this shit. Even when I didn’t have my license or access to a car I found my own damn way. This is why no one knows how to do the most basic of things on their own and the lack of accountability for her own job is insane.
    I don’t know how you stay sane there.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    I can’t even with this shit. Even when I didn’t have my license or access to a car I found my own damn way. This is why no one knows how to do the most basic of things on their own and the lack of accountability for her own job is insane.
    I don’t know how you stay sane there.
    It's because of days like today. We've been dead (middle of the month) and I wanted to surprise my wife with lunch before she went to work at 3PM. I said to them "I'd like to spend some time with wifey. Ya'll cool if I dip?" And they never say no because no one there likes confrontation. The light at the end of the tunnel is the other one who's constantly late, leaves early, or leaves multiple times a day is leaving in February. Why? She got her wish. She's going to be a housewife with a baby. Yep, she got knocked up. LIFE GOALS EVERYONE. Thing is, she's a really nice person and loves her family and what not. But as a coworker, she does some super aggravating shit and once she's gone I'll be the go to person in the office.

That's enough to get me excited while my wife is back at school finishing up her RN. Once she's done and working as a RN I'm either dropping to part time or quitting and am finishing my associates in computer programming and potentially a bachelors in business management. For once in life I feel like I have a solid plan.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm surprised you even asked to leave early. Sounds like the policy there is it's easier to apologize than ask permission lol

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    I'm surprised you even asked to leave early. Sounds like the policy there is it's easier to apologize than ask permission lol
    Yeah you're right. It's just embedded in me to ask as I even somewhat feel guilty doing it. I'm going to take a little time off during the Labor Day weekend to get a reset. I haven't lived up to my potential because, to be candid, because it's hard to block out the negativity. But with the absence of one issue I feel excited to blaze forward.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 203 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast