Closed Thread
Page 15 of 203 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Made a two folded mistake for lunch today. First I went to Taco Bell and I also attempted to eat said lunch in my car versus my desk while wearing light colored pants. Of course I’m a fucking clutz so managed to spill part of my lunch on myself.
    Thankfully I always keep extra clothes in my car so was able to change pants at work.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

One of those nights at the gym where you get the random douchebag you’ve never seen before. The kind of douchebag who bought the most cliche’ workout gear that blatantly was on the rack an hour ago. The kind of douchebag that wants to use everything at the same time. The kind of douchebag that does some kind of bootleg offbrand CrossFit workout right next to you. The kind of douchebag who spends 5~10 minutes between each set talking on the phone and wants everyone to listen to his conversation.

Yeah. Fuck those guys.

BG Level

sorry man i just wanted to make sure people knew i looked good in my full body underarmour compression gear

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

There was a dude at my gym a few weeks ago... Compression shorts and compression tank top, overweight and hairy with a beer belly, white guy with curly fro'd hair with a headband on. He chose to utilize two of the benches to stand on top of them and do goblet squats in the middle of everyone.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I thought compression shorts went under your gym/workout shorts? Or was he just being obnoxiously disgusting on purpose you think? I guess I won't look out of place just wearing some track pants and a t shirt.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

FedEx has delivered your package!

Package is not at front door.

I have a sad.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Walmart toilet paper has ruined my weekend.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So seems the tax board has determined we haven't registered with them or whatever and are going to revoke our LLC... aside from the fact we did the real kicker is they are bringing up 2014s they agree we've done the ones since then... of course we have all the info for when it was done online so not sure whats going on. Boss calls gets put on hold until they finally let him do the call back option gets call back to go right back on hold

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Amazon Prime is ending their 20% discount on videogame preorders starting August 28th.

Champion of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Amazon Prime is ending their 20% discount on videogame preorders starting August 28th.
    Just read the email from Twitch about Prime. Looks like it's being replaced with a $10 Amazon credit.

Second, starting on August 28, Prime members will now get a $10 Amazon credit when pre-ordering select games on Amazon.com. This credit can be used on almost anything sold by Amazon.com. This new pre-order benefit is replacing the current discount on physical game pre-orders. All eligible pre-orders placed before August 28 will still receive the 20% discount under the existing benefit once the game is released.
    Twitch Prime is also losing ad-free status.

First, universal ad-free viewing will no longer be part of Twitch Prime for new members, starting on September 14. Members with monthly subscriptions will continue to get ad-free viewing until October 15. If you already have an annual subscription, or if you upgrade to an annual subscription before September 14, you will continue with ad-free viewing until your next renewal date.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

People are needy as fuck today and I don’t know why. I’ve dealt with some idiots in my life and rudeness but today takes the cake. I typically have a ridiculous amount of patience for people but today I’m just over it. Zero fucks given.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I haven’t used Uber in like, 18 months. Three times in the last two days I’ve gotten text messages with an Uber code. I think someone is trying to activate an account using my phone number, sigh.

BG Level

Fucking coworker just dropped his god damn soup and it splashed all over my fucking shirt and tie.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Fucking coworker just dropped his god damn soup and it splashed all over my fucking shirt and tie.
    KILL

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Went to the gym yesterday after work and it was packed to the brim with new students, being the first day of the fall semester. There was no locker available to place my backpack, so I leave it next to my treadmill while I run. Staff comes by and says I can't have my backpack on the floor with 5 minutes remaining, so I responded that there was no locker available, so they go look for one. As I get off, the same staff person says there's one available on the fucking other side of the gym on a different floor. Tell them I'm leaving, and hopefully all the newcomers stop coming to the gym soon.

How long does it actually take for resolutioners to stop going to the gym? I figure at the very least, most will stop come midterm exams, but hoping it's sooner. Until then, going in the morning because fuck all of them.

BG Level

A lot sooner than that. Most give up after a week.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So customer comes in and claims our website says we are open. Happens a lot so I explain he was looking at the google search page which is wrong. He's like listen here I build websites for a living and I know I went to your actual website and it said this... yeah looking at it now and nope

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I haven’t used Uber in like, 18 months. Three times in the last two days I’ve gotten text messages with an Uber code. I think someone is trying to activate an account using my phone number, sigh.
    More like trying to hack your account. One of the biggest scams drivers face is we accept a ride request, then immediately get a call from the passenger (Uber uses a spoof # when we call each other so we can't see each others #'s) and they claim to work for uber and that due to our (insert rating here since they get our first name, rating, and make/model of our car) we qualify for a bonus, then ask us to pull over, cancel the ride and give them our phone #, then to read back the code text message we get so they can change our password and change our payment info so our money gets dumped into their account.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Holy fucking shit at the fail my coworker has done. I've mentioned before about this one constantly missing work and she achieved her dream of getting pregnant to be a housewife. Well, SHE DONE FUCKED UP, and my guess it's because when she's here she is not engaged at all. She took a call to add a vehicle for a current customer. If it's an added vehicle we must take payment for the coverage to bind, ie: you have an active policy. However, we have a sort of trick where if their billing due date is the 28th of the month we can add the vehicle between the 1st and 11th with no payment.

I just took a call from claims. Above customer hit a deer two days after my coworkers added the vehicle. Problem is, claims and underwriting do not see the application or a payment. I let my coworker know about the situation. She never added the vehicle to the monthly account. Therefor, from an underwriting perspective there is not coverage because we submitted an application without payment. They have a right to deny the claim. Things are going to get very interesting.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Hitting a deer sucks. I barely hit one going 30mph (back road, dark out, so I was going slow and the fucker bolted out from behind a tree) and it did nearly $3,000 worth of damage.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 203 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast