Closed Thread
Page 180 of 203 FirstFirst ... 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Fucking morons are already starting fireworks . It was bad enough they were going on from 8pm to 4am and I wake up at 5am for my 12 hour shifts.

These were so massive it shook my apartment , my head is pounding and my cats are terrified. Actually I'm not a fan of fireworks this close at all but damn when the actual explosion size is half the size of my entire complex maybe setting it off near a major road and by other homes isn't ideal.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

ps4 controller broke today. When the fuck did they cost 70 bucks that's almost half o my week's pay (i get about 200/week (min wage job etc)) like i have a shit job i hate, my life sucks, i just want to play some games only thing i enjoy and my controller gotta break

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

First time ever, package stolen off my porch. Luckily it was only a $20 Transformer I ordered, and I normally ship this stuff to work but filled in the wrong address as I never bought on Mercari before. So now I need to make sure everything goes to work now, including my CPAP refil supplies.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

I have no idea if this is random win or fail but I had to share this experience as it’s so fucking weird.

So, I was watching TV with the wife, next thing I know I’m waking up 3 hours later but the way I woke up is trippy as all hell. So like, I woke up, I wasn’t anything, I had no body, no pain, no sense of self. I was just like, nothing, then after like thinking, it took 3-5 seconds to be like “okay, my name Randy”. After that, I slowly felt my body come into existence, like, first I could feel my brain, then my eyes, ears, nose, mouth, then I felt my neck, this happened all the way down to my toes. It probably took like 15 seconds. After that I had to remember what I am, where I am, and everything. I had to say to myself “oh right, I have a wife, she had crohns, I have a dog, her name is derpy, we own a house”, I even had to remember what numbers and letters were when I finally was able to open my eyes and look at a clock.

The entire experience probably took like 45 seconds from start to finish. I didn’t do any drugs or anything before that happened. Anyone else experience something like this? It’s kind of tripping me out.

The wife said people who take DMT have experiences like that but I didn’t take DMT.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I put unleaded gas in the diesel work truck. Now I'm waiting for a tow, and a way to fix it.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    I put unleaded gas in the diesel work truck. Now I'm waiting for a tow, and a way to fix it.
    Did you start the engine? If not, you might be safe. They will have to remove the gas tank, flush it, and flush the fuel lines. If you tried to start the truck and drove it, well, I'm not a doctor but it's dead Jim.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Dimmy fucked up!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

i almost put the dyed diesel in the pickup once before DeWayne was about to slap me silly, that fine is like 25 grand

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Did you start the engine? If not, you might be safe. They will have to remove the gas tank, flush it, and flush the fuel lines. If you tried to start the truck and drove it, well, I'm not a doctor but it's dead Jim.
    Drove it till it died.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Did you drive and actually start the engine ? Because if you did you're likely fucked.

Had a Lexus customer about 8 years ago call saying her car broke down because she put diesel in it. Customer was 19 and her parents left her their brand new 60k SUV and she wrecked it. Actually not sure how it will affect the other way around but yeah..it likely won't be pretty if at all saved.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Damn boy. You fucked up lol. That engine is toast.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Drove it till it died.
    welp, fuck

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    Did you drive and actually start the engine ? Because if you did you're likely fucked.

Had a Lexus customer about 8 years ago call saying her car broke down because she put diesel in it. Customer was 19 and her parents left her their brand new 60k SUV and she wrecked it. Actually not sure how it will affect the other way around but yeah..it likely won't be pretty if at all saved.

it's quickly catastrophic both ways i believe

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

That’s a big oomph and you have my sympathies.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Damn dimmy how pissed is work?

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Damn dimmy how pissed is work?

Another tech did the same thing a couple of years ago and we removed the fuel tank, bled the lines and replaced the fuel filter and it worked. That was 2 years and probably 200k miles ago.

My manager is out of town in Florida getting COVID, the GM seems ok, she said shit happens. The owner said rent a truck and we will go from there. I'm probably ok as far as job security goes. I usually don't drive that truck because I usually don't deliver machines. But the delivery guy is also on vacation and I usually back up anyone on vacation because I'm awesome, except today.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

nobody bats 1.000 Dimmy, you can still be awesome today

glad to hear your company is fine to weather the damage

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    nobody bats 1.000 Dimmy, you can still be awesome today

glad to hear your company is fine to weather the damage
    Thanks man

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Lol when you get 30 rejection letters from a grocery store in the last 2 years, damn what the fuck did i do w/ my life

(I'm making 8.75, a few grocery stores in the area start at 13/hr) got more rejection letters from this grocery store than I did grad school, lol

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Insomnia sucks