Closed Thread
Page 3 of 203 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Fucking HR got my name or social confused with some other dip shit and suspended my TS-SCI. Now to spend the rest of today and tomorrow fixing this fuck up so I can do my job.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I have a rash on my side, and can't get an appointment for someone to look at it. My doctor in the Bronx is full through October and the ones I pull up from my insurance carrier are apparently inaccurate and not actually PCPs.

EDIT: Finally got an appointment after 6 or so tries. Some of these places weren't even accepting new patients with my insurance.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

that's one thing i'm extremely thankful for. I live 20 minutes from Mayo Clinic's home campus. They raise the bar for the county healthcare system, too, so it doesn't matter what insurance you got. They take it.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Fucking HR got my name or social confused with some other dip shit and suspended my TS-SCI. Now to spend the rest of today and tomorrow fixing this fuck up so I can do my job.
    what in the actual fuck

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

They confused you with Jared? Shit fam.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Sounds like HR needs to spend the next few days fixing that fuck up.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I laughed reading that but it was the condescending "the military never does anything right" type of laugh.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I'm a null and cilantro has no flavor

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    I laughed reading that but it was the condescending "the military never does anything right" type of laugh.
    yup

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    Fact. My entire A school class didn't have our clearances at the end of A school... several weeks later still didn't. Started asking about it since kind of ya know need it to class up and turns out they literally hadn't started working on anyones... and then of course tried to blame it on us for not being more proactive about it or something

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

I was trying to log on to the SIPR network and the shit was like, “nah fam.” Should be fine by tomorrow morning, but not gonna count on that. At least JPAS tends to work extra fast as soon as you throw the secdef’s name in there lol.

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

I have a tree frog infestation right now and it's driving me crazy! I live in kinda a rural area and there are a lot of woods around. There are a couple Maple tress right next to my place and some frogs have decided to take up residence in them. There must be over 100 of the damn things and they are SO LOUD!! Lately they have been croaking every night, all night long. It has been keeping me awake. I have even been using ear plugs they get so loud. I want to go outside and burn down the trees. >.>

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Fact. My entire A school class didn't have our clearances at the end of A school... several weeks later still didn't. Started asking about it since kind of ya know need it to class up and turns out they literally hadn't started working on anyones... and then of course tried to blame it on us for not being more proactive about it or something
    Hah, classic. At least it sounds like you spent awhile on T-track.

My ass spent 3 days in that shit and then it was power school prep fuckin no time off.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    this was literally how i ended up a biomed instead of going into crypto. it took a year and a half to fix and by that time i just said nah, fuck it. we found my original packet, exactly where i had dropped it off, and i mean exactly, was still in the guy's inbox. battalion S2 NCO PCS'd and just didn't do anything the last month he was there. they converted his office into a store room and never cleaned anything up.

piece of shit did me a favor, honestly.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    that's one thing i'm extremely thankful for. I live 20 minutes from Mayo Clinic's home campus. They raise the bar for the county healthcare system, too, so it doesn't matter what insurance you got. They take it.
    I have United Healthcare Oxford Freedom which I believe is a pretty good plan. Doesn't make sense they wouldn't take it. Apparently they weren't taking any United patients on.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I have United Healthcare Oxford Freedom which I believe is a pretty good plan. Doesn't make sense they wouldn't take it. Apparently they weren't taking any United patients on.
    This is big dick insurance.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    This is big dick insurance.
    That's what I thought. Company pays for like 80% of it, so it was worth taking. Now I'm looking for a new job, though. :sadface:

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Lame, that's some great coverage. I had the 5/15 plan for awhile and it was the bee's knees.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Company I'm eyeing also covers 80% of insurance, but I don't know what health plan they actually use. Need to get in the door before I can worry about it too much, though.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Some insurance carriers are occasionally a bitch or reimburse at shit rates. Or sometimes companies temporarily have a falling out and stop taking carriers until they settle a dispute. That's baller insurance, so it's probably a short term issue that they'll fix eventually cause who the hell doesn't want to take UHC money lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 203 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast