FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

yeah, Time Warner in that area is terrible, from what little I saw. The mis-routed calls I got for them were almost universally from NY. "Spectrum" as a whole isnt really a thing yet. It's still just Time Warner employees and Time Warner infrastructure. If you call a Charter number, you get an entirely different team of people with entirely different tools/training and an entirely different infrastructure.

But even once they finish the process, it varies a lot by region, because the same principle applies to literally every cable company they swallowed to get so fucking huge. Pricing and package plans are about the only unified thing, because that's an extremely superficial change to make.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Not only do I get to clean up my coworkers messes regarding paperwork, customers, etc I now get to clean up their literal mess.

Spoiler: show

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

is that an exploded soda can?

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic View Post
    is that an exploded soda can?
    Sure is. Didn't see it when I originally snapped the pic so was wondering if they were trying to defrost the freezer (I was out of the office second half of the day). Figured whatever and cleaned it out.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Sure is. Didn't see it when I originally snapped the pic so was wondering if they were trying to defrost the freezer (I was out of the office second half of the day). Figured whatever and cleaned it out.
    Andy Samberg can help you with this problem. I think you just hulk rage smash this thing onto the floor with all it's contents still inside. And then take a shit on top of it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So internet is out at work which highly cuts into what I can do work wise and pretty much kills all my bg shitposting. Comcast says not expected to be restored for another 4 hours so yeah...

I like to eat food
    BG Level

NYC roads were fucked going north. Sat in stopped traffic for 2.5 hours and turned around. Crashing on a friend's couch in Astoria tonight. Going into my office tomorrow morning early wearing the same clothes, grabbing my laptop, and calling it a "work from home" day.

Real deal is I'm trying to get a hold of.s guy in Astoria for some.bud and waste the day playing Vidya. I've got 6 PTO days left for this year anyway and only need 3 for Christmas week.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    NYC roads were fucked going north. Sat in stopped traffic for 2.5 hours and turned around. Crashing on a friend's couch in Astoria tonight. Going into my office tomorrow morning early wearing the same clothes, grabbing my laptop, and calling it a "work from home" day.

Real deal is I'm trying to get a hold of.s guy in Astoria for some.bud and waste the day playing Vidya. I've got 6 PTO days left for this year anyway and only need 3 for Christmas week.
    I'll be WFH tomorrow too, 12-18" upstate NY

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Texting my little brother and he’s still stuck in traffic trying to head home from work. This shit is nuts. NYC/Jersey what is you doing?

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Port Authority.

Spoiler: show

I like to eat food
    BG Level

They shut down the GWB north for a crazy accident is what I'm told. I was going up the east side and was in stopped traffic.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

You guys got me to call home and my mom's still on the highway because traffic is crazy right now.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I just tried going to work and there was a foot of snow on my road. I have a really long driveway (wanna say 1000 feet?) so I can't see the road from my house. Went down the road for a bit then gave up and turned around in a neighbor's driveway.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I'm at my office now, going to try to get home. When I check traffic for the last time, around 11 last night, it had said it would still take me 2.5 hours+ to get home. Ridiculous.

It's an icy/sleet mess right now in the city. I think up near my place it's still snowing a bit before turning.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Finally made it to work. About 2 minutes from work some asshole ran me off the road. Pavement sits up real high on that road, so it was a bitch getting back on. The new snow tires helped a bunch. Had a few bags of salt and kitty litter on hand too I could have used if necessary.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Thankfully it wasn't much out here. We got like 4 inches of snow and then it all melted from heat and rain.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Truck battery didn’t turn over this morning in the cold. Had to take an Uber to work. Booo. Hopefully it will have thawed out when I get home and I can go pick up a new one.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Finally got home. Had to dig a but to get into the driveway, but otherwise okay. Probably 10 inches.

GATTACA!

BG Level

When I took off my mask (Bay area problems) this morning it launched my airpods through the air at high velocity. Found one immediately but was convinced I lost the other. Found it like 12 feet away

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    When I took off my mask (Bay area problems) this morning it launched my airpods through the air at high velocity. Found one immediately but was convinced I lost the other. Found it like 12 feet away
    That'll teach you to wear a mask! I don't notice the smoke anymore unless I look to the sky or doing hard cardio outside

So now starts the period where half or more of our customer start taking entire weeks or longer off... and expecting us to try and work them in the random days they are there. On top of that obviously doing all the work on the days we take off on other days on top of those days work. And one guy is taking a week vacation so yeah busy busy not fun times. Meanwhile boss is like you know you have like 10 vacation days you should take some... more like 20 and yeah you know you how hard that would be to work out other than 1 here and there

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast