Closed Thread
Page 63 of 203 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

My Facebook’s “On This Day...” feature had me laughing and sad at the same time these past few days.

Me in 2015: The Force Awakens was great! OMG!
    Me in 2016: Rogue One was badass! Loved it!
    Me in 2017: The Last Jedi was fucking terrible, why SW why have you done this

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    I missed this. OK, who is this guy and where can I watch his craziness I see clips of on people's YT videos?

edit: OK, Filthy Frank. Will look at things later to find the laughs.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

“Totally optional” (re: mandatory) white elephant gift exchange at the office Christmas party tomorrow. I hate forced shit like this. Fuck ‘em, they’re getting some lotto scratch off tickets stuffed in an envelope.

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

Browsing BG in the morning on my <1year old Pixel 2. Phone crashes, dies, and can no longer hold a charge or boot to boot loader. Thanks, BG.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    “Totally optional” (re: mandatory) white elephant gift exchange at the office Christmas party tomorrow. I hate forced shit like this. Fuck ‘em, they’re getting some lotto scratch off tickets stuffed in an envelope.
    Scratch off the tickets beforehand.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Kraft mac n cheese gives me the McGurgles.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Random Fail FWP Thread 2: Something, Something, Your Mother's a Whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Kraft mac n cheese gives me the McGurgles.
    About three years ago I started having issues eating that as well and I basically grew up on it my whole life. For me though it was about the time I went low carb and cut out most processed foods so maybe it’s related.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Really beginning to think the battery on my Iphone 6S Plus is taking a shit. Wake up at 100%. 45 minutes later which included a quick login to record keeper for my daily pull, 5 minutes in pokemon go to tag a pokestop outside my apartment, and 20 minutes of browsing on Chrome while eating Breakfast, I went from 100% to 52%. 20 minutes of charging driving to work brings it back up to 86%.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

it's pokemon go.
    i have the same phone.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Any game like that is going to kill your battery quickly. I run Epic Seven on my Pixel and the battery drains faster than a keg at a frat party.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    it's pokemon go.
    i have the same phone.
    I always close it immediately after. last 24 hrs on the battery usage by App, I have Chrome at 35%, then Tapatalk is second at 16%, Record Keeper at 14%, everything else is below 10%, with Pokemon Go at 2%. Last 10 days is about the same breakdown, but Pokemon creeps up to 6%

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Taco Bell was running a promo on their site where you got a $5 promo gift card if you bought $10 in gift cards. Bought and got the promo $5 in email immediately. Have yet to get the $10 I paid for, on 12/12/18. The gift card processor says it's a known issue and gave me customer services number. After 30 minutes being on hold I gave my info and they said they'll send me the info on how to get my gift card. Yeah, they sent me a link where I have to enter my confirmation number. Ya'll never sent me a confirmation of purchase! And yes, the charge is on my bank account. So much work for something I paid for.

lol, sounds like you just got yourself a minimum wage job that pays you in store credit.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Really beginning to think the battery on my Iphone 6S Plus is taking a shit. Wake up at 100%. 45 minutes later which included a quick login to record keeper for my daily pull, 5 minutes in pokemon go to tag a pokestop outside my apartment, and 20 minutes of browsing on Chrome while eating Breakfast, I went from 100% to 52%. 20 minutes of charging driving to work brings it back up to 86%.
    It may be the iOS version you are using. I never had battery issues until I downloaded an updated version on my 6S and now my battery drains like crazy. I have to keep it in low power mode all day or it will be dead by the time I get home from work even with minimal use throughout the day.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

It may be the iOS version you are using. I never had battery issues until I downloaded an updated version on my 6S and now my battery drains like crazy. I have to keep it in low power mode all day or it will be dead by the time I get home from work even with minimal use throughout the day.
    Ehh, mine has just been steadily getting worse. I'm not on the latest latest, but i'm on 12. I just have to accept the fact I've had the phone for close to 3.5 years and batteries die. Sometimes it will drain like crazy, and I'll have other moments where it just refuses to tick down. Even the battery health shows it's capacity as only being 80% of what it used to be.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Anyway my fail today is after today’s office white elephant I ended up with a Blu-Ray of the cinematic masterpiece, Waterworld. Honestly, I ain’t even mad, I respect the shitty gift giving.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Anyway my fail today is after today’s office white elephant I ended up with a Blu-Ray of the cinematic masterpiece, Waterworld. Honestly, I ain’t even mad, I respect the shitty gift giving.
    I got a set of dominoes. Was hoping to get back the origami set I bought to kill time at work

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Man if they are going to do shitty movies, make it B rated shitty so you can have some laughs. I remember a white Elephant when I was at Electronic Arts, and this copy of Killer Klowns from Outer Space on DVD wound up getting stolen like 4 times.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Random Fail FWP Thread 2: Something, Something, Your Mother's a Whore.

The last White Elephant I went to two or three years ago I gifted a blu-ray of Magic Mike XXL. The joke fell flat cuz the one openly gay dude in the office chose it by chance and felt offended by it. Luckily it was about 14 of us so I kept my mouth shut over who brought it.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    The last White Elephant I went to two or three years ago I gifted a blu-ray of Magic Mike XXL. The joke fell flat cuz the one openly gay dude in the office chose it by chance and felt offended by it. Luckily it was about 14 of us so I kept my mouth shut over who brought it.
    LOL that's so stupid. Gay or not you should be able to recognize that it's a silly movie

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk