Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

We're there every Sunday for dinner and usually at least once more during the week. So it's either yes to that cause he can't get enough of us or we're all dead lol.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    We're there every Sunday for dinner and usually at least once more during the week. So it's either yes to that cause he can't get enough of us or we're all dead lol.
    Is it too late to add Boyiee to the celebrity death thread pool?

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Just how rural are you? Like you get good cell data? I ask because sometimes you will be surprised on how much better phone penetration can be. Like the other weekend I went on a hike in a state park and no matter how far in we got (granted only did like 10 miles in) I was still able to play mobile games lol. Actually reception got better as we went in guess probably because less trees and we were climbing pretty steady and quick
    There is one cell tower near my house in the area. I get good enough cell coverage to not have a home phone but the tower is super old and only offers non LTE 4g which has super shitty data rate. They have been negotiating to update it to LTE for years now but the property where the tower is wants more from ATT than they are willing to give in order to update the tower to LTE. If we had LTE coverage I would totally get a static cell site in my house for home internet. I suspect in the next 1-2 years I will get true high speed internet at my home but the wait is agonizing.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    why wouldnt he shoot you at dinner then?

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

They have nice rugs.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    There is one cell tower near my house in the area. I get good enough cell coverage to not have a home phone but the tower is super old and only offers non LTE 4g which has super shitty data rate. They have been negotiating to update it to LTE for years now but the property where the tower is wants more from ATT than they are willing to give in order to update the tower to LTE. If we had LTE coverage I would totally get a static cell site in my house for home internet. I suspect in the next 1-2 years I will get true high speed internet at my home but the wait is agonizing.
    Yeah I know that feel. Tried to break away from Comcast unfortunately ATT (or at least their lines) was the next fastest option and for awhile until I went back I was just tethering my phone because that was sometimes faster lol

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Yeah I know that feel. Tried to break away from Comcast unfortunately ATT (or at least their lines) was the next fastest option and for awhile until I went back I was just tethering my phone because that was sometimes faster lol
    Sometimes when my satellite internet goes down I tether to my phone and it works well enough for normal stuff. I can't stream video or game on that connection though.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Hearing shit like this is why I could not live beyond a suburb of a large city.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    Yeah I never expected to move to an area without good internet but my wife and I wanted our kids to grow up closer to their grandmother. We rent a house on my family property. There are enough other perks that make it worthwhile but yeah living without good internet is definitely one of the hardest things I have done specially as an IT person who frequently has to work from home. Quite inconvenient.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    Define large? Like I've not personally seen things like that outside of being in the woods in unincorporated areas or towns in areas where the largest town in county is like 10k lol. I mean I'm not getting GB internet or great prices and have to deal with Comcast but still have actual broadband

Oh yeah so they doing Iron man here this weekend I guess. Yeah so all week large parts of downtown and nearby have been blocked off making it hell for anyone who ya know actually works in the busiest part of town. Cmon on people set up a little block of on Friday afternoon or something

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Got a phone call saying I owe payment to a ticket I got in Texas back in 2010. I remember sending a money order. So yeah. Fuck off with that shit lol

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

That's how you lost your security clearance. Damn the man.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Making plans to go to a restaurant tonight look them up and woot they have happy hour on friday. Unfortunately they take hour a little too literally. Like it's from when they open in the evening for 1.5 hours. Da fuq? Should be at least 3 hours. So I'm going to be there in time but my date can't quite.

Also our worst customer? ever finally pulled one last fuck you and backed out of the contract they had us make (we usually don't bother) before we serviced a single one of their locations but after they made us jump thru a ton of unnecessary hoops (and at the very first one I told the boss they are looking for an out so let them) and getting us to buy and deliver a around $2k worth of containers. Can't post all details right now but let's just say it's a large bank with the name west in it and the first hoop was trying to get us to sign up to some scam certification that didn't even apply to us to try and get us to assume liability if they had a fraud/privacy breach

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eragon Mcdohl
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Not sure where to put this, but I was at Hooters tonight and on the main projector was ESPN (pretty sure it was the main channel and not ESPN 8 or something) and they were airing an Overwatch tournament. Slow day for sports?

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

no. picked up a few weeks ago, and its the finals. it was expected. signed huge contract with espn.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Yeah, been seeing a lot of people talking about and being confused. This signing was a huge deal and no one seemed to notice.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

filling my bike tires and the valve popped slightly out of the rim so now it won't hold air

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Yeah, been seeing a lot of people talking about and being confused. This signing was a huge deal and no one seemed to notice.
    How sad ESPN has become. The fact that they're attempting E-sports to save their station is sad.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

There is also fuck all in sports in July and August until football starts again. Gotta fill those hours with something.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

ESPN broadcast poker 10+ hours straight til 8am ET since that's how fucking long it took to finish the three for the WSOP main event.

I could imagine the alternatives like pro lumberjacking or a cheerleading competition.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 203 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast