Closed Thread
Page 8 of 203 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

That is one of the benefits of living in a college town, our drink prices are stupid low. One place has “Drinkin’ With Lincoln” happy hours where it’s a penny a beer. And on St Patrick’s Day some bars will open at 6am with 50 cent pitchers of beer, raising the price 50 cents per hour. And one place has $10 cover on Fridays from 5pm-1am and it’s AYCD.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

I get a surprise visit from a VA agent in 1 hour so they can ask where the fuck the money they give to my dad goes (medical discharge from Navy.) My late-mom hasn't sent the VA a report since 2010 because she was that damn good for 30 years accounting records. This is gonna be FUN!

Edit: Went better than expected. But fuck going to have to deal with the swift (haha) arm of the VA since they will probably demand a clawback of my dad's (and late mom's) benefits. The field agent warned me about it and hates how the VA is so quick on clawbacks when it was their fault to begin with. Told them in January that my mom, acting as a fiduciary for my dad's funds, passed and they sat on that info. 8 months later DERP DERP WE GIVE YOU TOO MUCH MONEY. Agent told me to fight the clawback lol.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

9 year old rechargeable double A batteries are dead I think. What a bummer.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

That is so mildly inconvenient, I fucking love it.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Got burned two weeks ago. Pain pills ran out yesterday. OMG the pain. I don't want to move

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    That is so mildly inconvenient, I fucking love it.
    I'm not so sure about that. Now I have to use regular batteries in my mouse. What if they die and I can't find anymore batteries? Then I have actually go inside a store? I better get on Amazon right now.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Speaking of, I bought most of my PC parts through Amazon, when I decided to randomly check out Microcenter since I live close to one. Turns out I could've bought everything there at the same or slightly lower price while not waiting for shipping.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I hate people who live near a microcenter and don't use it. Ungrateful sonsabitches

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Microcenter is the fucking shit. They have great blowout deals on GPU/CPU's regularly near me.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Their open box deals are good too if you can get to them.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I drive about 85 minutes to go to the Michigan one. Always worth it though when deals are popping.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Do you factor in the cost of 3 hours of driving into it?

That's a sizable amount of gas.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Do you factor in the cost of 3 hours of driving into it?

That's a sizable amount of gas.
    It's usually a multi purposed trip. We'll usually hit up an Asian mart, go to dinner, and/or do other stops. Or, if we're visiting the fam in Macomb we'll go there on the way back home. I've went a few times for one specific item. Like right as mining was found highly profitable on GTX cards I snagged a Zotac AMP! Extreme 1070 for $240. A few days later snagged an EVGA GTX 970 FTW for $72. Definitely worth the drive and gas.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Well shit, figured since Amazon hasn't shipped out my parts, I decided to cancel the order and buy everything from Microcenter then, saves quite a bit of money and I don't have to worry about everything being left in front of my apartment (I've had packages stolen from me, so I was especially worried this time). It also lets me get a mobo with wireless capabilities while saving $30 bucks for combining it with a cpu purchase.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Phone did an update and seems like it erased all my personalized text tones... go to change them back and it looks like they also erased the ability to set individual text tones. Thanks for the downdate Samsung

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

speeding ticket today -_-

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I have officially gone off the deep end.

Rumors Viacom is coming back to Vue and my first reaction was excitement that my kids could get to watch Paw Patrol again.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

We get a half day once a week. I take mine today and plan to mow the grass. It's been raining or I've been lazy so it's long. Run to store. Chat with wife before she leaves for work. Put my socks and shoes on and go outside. It's starts raining. Why dis happen?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

County fair starts tomorrow, presale ends today and they still don't have the food brochure out yet. I need to know what noms gunna be there!!!

Also girl I had been seeing sort of finally kind of explained why she's been kind of flaky/distant. As in only seen her twice in 4 months for just quick lunch/dinner dates and hardly talk otherwise and is kind of against talking about anything "important" outside of irl. Seems she's just that anti-social a lot to the point she wont even talk to people she lives with and that's her thing and people need to deal with it. Which I suppose is her prerogative but how the fuck you don't warn someone first that you are so unavailable and how you attempt to date like that idk. Also let me know she feeling like that again and would probably ghost again after tonight but didn't want to cancel because would feel bad. So yeah I canceled for her and now she feels bad and I feel bad for that but fuck keeping myself open and waiting on her and putting effort out for someone who wont

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

My coworker was late today because, I wish I was making this shit up, her cub scouts meeting was running late. Her boys are in their 20s and go to college out of town. I am irrationally upset over this, especially because there is no type of discipline here for anything.

A positive though is I applied for a mortgage loan originator position at the largest realtor in my county. I hope my sales background and a great interview are enough to overlook lack of experience.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 203 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast