Closed Thread
Page 98 of 203 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 ... LastLast
    I like to eat food
    BG Level

The start of March Madness is possibly the least productive period of time in my office. I don;t watch, but a lot of my co-workers are streaming it at their desks and talk about their brackets all day.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

that shit drives me nuts. sprots nerds get away with so much bullshit.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Power went out long enough yesterday that I had to reset the clocks. Fucked up resetting my alarm clock and woke up 2 hours later than usual, 90 min later than my usual clock in at work. Now I feel off today like I'm lagging behind.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Had 4 customers come in 5-10 minutes early and 1 only like 3ish but wanted to know if we were ready while walking past the others. Best part is one guy came in yesterday to find out things like that, then came in at like 10 today to get told again when we open to still show up 10 minutes early later <.<.

Also terrible coworker is back. Supposedly doctor said he can work but he's definitely like I can't do some of the more dustier stuff because might effect breathing... meanwhile still smoked like a chimney all day at work. And to clarify I've seen him take up to 8 separate cigarette breaks in 1 hour

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

start taking breaks with him. take your whole team. management will crack down on it real fast.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I dont think youve read enough of dasva's work posts if you think way.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

I almost fell off the bed trying to get into said bed while not disturbing my cat who was asleep in the worst place possible.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    start taking breaks with him. take your whole team. management will crack down on it real fast.
    I usually don't end up working with him but in those cases... but in those cases doing something like that would probably turn that into a 12 hour work AND not even finish the route. Upside have convinced the boss we should at least start looking

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Wife wants an espresso machine and I have no idea where to start. She's sick of buying Starbucks every day which I understand but all these machines are $500+ and that's a lot to drop on something I know nothing about.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    Wife wants an espresso machine and I have no idea where to start. She's sick of buying Starbucks every day which I understand but all these machines are $500+ and that's a lot to drop on something I know nothing about.
    Ohhhh, I used to work retail and I think i remember a little about this. You want something with at least 15 barrs of pressure to get that right taste. Everything else is bells and whistles. Automatic grinder? Built in frother? Automatic waste disposal?

You also get what you pay for. Buy cheap plastic for a few hundred bucks and prepare to be disappointed in a year or two. Drop money and buy a metal one with fresh grinding and auto disposal and prepare to get l i t.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

A lady just left her snot rag on my desk on her way out.

I feel if people got punched in the face more often, they would think before doing nasty as shit like that.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    I feel if people got punched in the face more often, they would think before doing nasty as shit like that.
    I think on a daily basis I call out people for being stupid along with my deputies. Speaking of driving into my post assignment today we saw a car facing the completely wrong direction on the roadway. What's most impressive is there shouldn't be any fucking way that was possible due to barriers but this fuckhead managed it. Watching the responding deputies shake their heads walking back to their patrol cars kind of said it all.

So many people nightly stop in the actual traffic lanes to load/unload at the airport then give me dirty looks. The best is when they have young kids and refuse to wait an extra 30 seconds to wait for a safe spot to open at the curb but load in at the street instead. Meanwhile I'm writing them a ticket they'll get in the mail later.

I wound up stopping a truck hauling a bunch of logs and shit from going up the wrong way of an exit ramp the other day by honking the shit out of him from behind as he started turning. On one hand, I can understand unfamiliarity with an area and perhaps some GPS shenanigans, but there's also that part of me that worried maybe he was driving longer than he should've or was possibly on something. Either way, shit was gonna get real when I saw his left turn blinker pop on about 100 yards from where the real way he meant to go was.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Got fucked over and yelled at by a customer doing doordash because the pizza joint fucked up and charged the customer then set the doordash delivery as cash on drop off.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

That feeling when your mom calls and everything you do for your baby is wrong lol.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

We hit 12 weeks next week and it'll be the first grandchild for my side of the family. I'm NOT looking forward to that.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Got to my work post and unpacking my snack and lunch items and notice the bag is kind of wet. Somehow the butter knife pierced the energy drink can in the bag spilling the contents. Just spent ten minutes cleaning up that mess and now I'm down an energy drink for the night

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Just spent the last 2+ hours waiting for the tow company to come and tow out the asshat who parked their Tesla in Astyllas parking spot we pay for. Extra bonus is that the car had the commercial TCP rideshare labels on it so they need that car for business. Hope they enjoy their 400+ dollar impound fee.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Just spent the last 2+ hours waiting for the tow company to come and tow out the asshat who parked their Tesla in Astyllas parking spot we pay for. Extra bonus is that the car had the commercial TCP rideshare labels on it so they need that car for business. Hope they enjoy their 400+ dollar impound fee.

Damn I can feel the rage coming from your post lol