Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Random Fail FWP Thread 2: Something, Something, Your Mother's a Whore.

Whyyyyyyy not

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Ordered a stuffed crust pizza and forgot the extra marina sauce to dip the stuffed crust in. FML.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I made a roasted broccoli casserole thing. Trying to be like this: https://divaliciousrecipes.com/low-c...y-breadsticks/

I over did the broccoli and underdid everything else and it was fucking awful. I have no one but my idiot self to blame.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    I made a roasted broccoli casserole thing. Trying to be like this: https://divaliciousrecipes.com/low-c...y-breadsticks/

I over did the broccoli and underdid everything else and it was fucking awful. I have no one but my idiot self to blame.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

like that but somehow worse because there wasn't enough cheese to hold together.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I hate work today and wish I did something else. That's all I got.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

FML old friend from ffxi sometimes uses divalicious and cooks a lot with low carb and always posting stuff so thought this was her secret recipe site she hadn't told me. Check the about and lol gluten free and not her. Got all excited only to be let down. Thanks Obama Zet

Edit: Told her about it. Apparently already knew and was like bitch stole my name!

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Feeling the same way today.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Feeling the same way today.
    It's been better through the afternoon. Just one of those days when things get to me easier than usual.

A fail though would definitely be my company. We submitted a change on 12/23/17 which was effecting this girl's bill (should've been around $300, went to like, $700/m). It took underwriting 4 fucking months to do the change and they are trying to say it's OK. Fuck them.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    This has been the general consensus at my job all week. We completely changed systems and decided Monday was an ideal roll out day , the busiest day of the week obviously what could go wrong. It’s been a shitshow.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Parents looking into buying a home... first one they look into since the price seems decent but not crazy cheap has some undisclosed problems. Namely inspectors were too afraid for their safety to full inspect the chimney, attic or room but estimate the roof alone needs 100k repairs and of course with roof that bad pretty much everything has water damage. Yeah they sellers are definitely not selling it at a price that would belong to a house that has significant problems let alone one you might be better tearing down all together

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Parents looking into buying a home... first one they look into since the price seems decent but not crazy cheap has some undisclosed problems. Namely inspectors were too afraid for their safety to full inspect the chimney, attic or room but estimate the roof alone needs 100k repairs and of course with roof that bad pretty much everything has water damage. Yeah they sellers are definitely not selling it at a price that would belong to a house that has significant problems let alone one you might be better tearing down all together
    Did you see that condemned house in San Jose area that sold for almost a million ? It’s the land people want in the east bay it’s insane out here. I know my in laws are house shopping now and being super picky as well but it’s a good thing.
    That’s kind of terrifying that the inspector didn’t feel safe inspecting basic areas , people are crazy.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    Did you see that condemned house in San Jose area that sold for almost a million ? It’s the land people want in the east bay it’s insane out here. I know my in laws are house shopping now and being super picky as well but it’s a good thing.
    That’s kind of terrifying that the inspector didn’t feel safe inspecting basic areas , people are crazy.
    Oh I know it I've seen it here. Acutally 1 million dollar "houses" near our fairgrounds a decade or so back that was immediately demolished back when that was still bad neighborhood instead of just adjacent to bad like it is now lol. The land is like 2/3s the price of buying a home or more sometimes. But it's not 100% like these people trying to sell it for.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Car still not done. Uhg. Hoping its done before the start of next week. Tired of not having a vehicle.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Been doing a split weekend shift at my HVAC job. It's usually not too bad, we get enough business to keep the day going. But today, after multiple weeks of 90+ degree weather, we're firmly back into the 70s. I've spent the past 10 hours reading random forums, reddit, imgur, etc. I'd rather actually be doing something but the busy work that there is that I could do is just that, and I'm not too motivated to mess with it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

New El Pollo Loco opens up not too far from so figured hey coupons lets try it out. Hey new overstuffed Quesadillas look good. Basically different flavored crunch wrap supremes (including folding and grilling the same) minus the crunch or beef. Was pretty meh up until I got to the "fajita" one which I should of read more closely I guess. At the end of the list of ingredients was creamy cilantro dressing and fresh cilantro. And it was practically a fucking salad of cilantro up in there with full stems. Pretty much ruined it

Also they had one of those pagers to tell you when it's ready... yeah they did mine early and then didn't turn it off so it kept going. Then when my stuff was ready instead of doing something like idk turning it off then on they just waited and then eventually the same person who told me she turned it on too early went walking around asking people if there stuff was ready except me if I was waiting for that food.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Gross.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    New El Pollo Loco opens up not too far from so figured hey coupons lets try it out. Hey new overstuffed Quesadillas look good. Basically different flavored crunch wrap supremes (including folding and grilling the same) minus the crunch or beef. Was pretty meh up until I got to the "fajita" one which I should of read more closely I guess. At the end of the list of ingredients was creamy cilantro dressing and fresh cilantro. And it was practically a fucking salad of cilantro up in there with full stems. Pretty much ruined it

Also they had one of those pagers to tell you when it's ready... yeah they did mine early and then didn't turn it off so it kept going. Then when my stuff was ready instead of doing something like idk turning it off then on they just waited and then eventually the same person who told me she turned it on too early went walking around asking people if there stuff was ready except me if I was waiting for that food.
    Fast food workers are not always the brightest bunch...

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

El pollo loco's double chicken bowls are pretty legit. Priced great, and plenty of food. Never had a bad experience like that with them.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Gross.
    ikr. I don't understand this cilantro obsession.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 203 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast