Closed Thread
Page 136 of 203 FirstFirst ... 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

hey Toki I'm also on solo baby duty on Saturdays, although it's more like 8 hours for me

so his thing now is unleashing these comical megapoops. he'll go like two days with little-to-no solid waste then he'll blow like a shampoo bottle at altitude, pumping out a volume of feces no diaper can contain and oozing everywhere like an overgreased fitting

shit tho, he must feel so good afterward

I like to eat food
    BG Level

If he's blowing out diapers you may need to size up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

we've already got a couple cases of the next size, and he'll be there soon but they would not hold a gallon of fudge

he needs to poop more than every third day god damn

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So having a migraine last night thinking of calling in sick when get a text from boss at like 9 pm that coworker who went to Oregon to see the birth of his great nephew I think wasn't back so actually need to come in early and go out all day in the heat. Well come to find out today that the reason he isn't back is because first he decided to travel the several hundred miles on his motorcycle instead of his car.... and he also cut the fuck out of his hand somehow and it's the for his clutch so apparently he can't ride back... but also wont go to the hospital. Mind you same guy who has called in because he hurt his back doing yard work like 3-4 times already. So now boss wants me in early again

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Today was our first day back for teacher training. We did a round circle to ask what people did over the summer. A lot of teachers (myself included) mentioned camping. I joked that it was because we get no signal and can't check emails/texts.

Sure enough, tonight I get a text asking if I am willing to go to a training for 3 days in Missouri for a program I don't even use.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Paid 3 day vacation with your flight, hotel, and meals comped, i'd say that's a win.

Unless you travel a lot.... then all you see is working 24/7 for 3 days and dealing with the airport.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

When I first got my IT job I was required to get certified for Apple Technical support and Server support. That meant that I got paid to spend a week in San Francisco in training. It was awesome. The training was fun/interesting and I had free time to explore the city before and after class. I did have to do a lot of studying to pass the tests at the end though.

My fail is that working in IT I have to deactivate employees when they leave. This really sucks when someone gets fired. Had to deactivate someone recently because of this. It isn't fun. Doesn't help when it was someone I had been talking to in the morning before they were let go about a project we were going to work on together.

Welcome to the IT world. It gets really bad when you are told ahead of time about someone leaving and you have to spend however many weeks seeing that person knowing what is coming. When they think the person might do something with their files/data we are asked to archive everything connected to them just in case they freak out and attempt to do something.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

My dog had a zit/swelled up blackhead on top of her noggin and I popped it for her and drained and cleaned it and the first thing I read when I go online about dogs and zit care is NO DON’T EVER POP A DOG ZIT TAKE
    IT TO A VET and now I feel like a terrible dog dad.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    My dog had a zit/swelled up blackhead on top of her noggin and I popped it for her and drained and cleaned it and the first thing I read when I go online about dogs and zit care is NO DON’T EVER POP A DOG ZIT TAKE
    IT TO A VET and now I feel like a terrible dog dad.
    Why though? I'm afraid to google

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

They are more likely to get infected than when humans pop our zits according to the Internet. And if it irritates the dog they are more likely to scratch it all the time and make it worse. But so far my dog is still alive so fingers crossed.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

So HP is now sending me equipment I never ordered. I ordered two laptops in the last 2+ months. I've received those two, plus an additional 7.

...free stuff?

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

send some my way!

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

FUCK.

yesterday, my fiancee went shopping. she got some cool new clothes she really liked. she showed me, and then like idiots we left them on the couch.

while i was in the restroom just now, our dog chewed a hole in one of them. she was really excited about it. fucking ajfgaidhgkhghag

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    send some my way!
    Me first, though.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Driving the car to get some gas during the lunch break and the fucking coolant hose apparently wasn't secured well enough after getting the coolant reservoir tank replaced so now I'm out of coolant waiting for help at 12:30 at night FML.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

dude driving us tonight ended up going against the flow of traffic @_@ that's about as much fail as it gets

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Hubby got to witness what it's like having a daughter have a sleepover.

I knew what was coming, oh I knew.

Still fucking exhausted as shit, though.