+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 290

Thread: BG Fantasy Football 2018     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #61
    Myr said I should dodge roll
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,692
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Yahoo graded my draft at a B, I feel I did pretty decent for drafting 5th outta 10.

    QB's - Kirk Cousins, Deshaun Watson
    RB'S - Ezekiel Elliott, Alex Collins, Aaron Jones, Latavius Murray, Sony Michel
    WR's - Juju Smith-Schuster, Brandin Cooks, Doug Baldwin, Devin Funchess, Paul Richardson, John Ross
    TE's - Rob Gronskowski, Tyler Eifert
    K - Matt Bryant
    DEF - Baltimore Ravens

    Only worry is week 10 both my qb's are on by week so gonna haveta snag a scrub by then.

  2. #62
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    8,606
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    September 3rd at 8:30PM EST. BG $ Draft. Will update payment tonight with who owes.
    Says 9pm and still not open

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

  3. #63
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    8,606
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiendishone View Post
    Yahoo graded my draft at a B, I feel I did pretty decent for drafting 5th outta 10.

    QB's - Kirk Cousins, Deshaun Watson
    RB'S - Ezekiel Elliott, Alex Collins, Aaron Jones, Latavius Murray, Sony Michel
    WR's - Juju Smith-Schuster, Brandin Cooks, Doug Baldwin, Devin Funchess, Paul Richardson, John Ross
    TE's - Rob Gronskowski, Tyler Eifert
    K - Matt Bryant
    DEF - Baltimore Ravens

    Only worry is week 10 both my qb's are on by week so gonna haveta snag a scrub by then.
    So why bother drafting two QBs? I imagine they weren't late round picks. Could have gotten a higher WR or RB instead of deadweight sitting on the bench unless you plan to play match ups. Not a fan of two TEs for the same reason.

    I'd try to move cousins or Watson for a WR if I were you.

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

  4. #64
    Shallow and Pedantic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,875
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Says 9pm and still not open

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    It's Open now.

  5. #65
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,191
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    So why bother drafting two QBs? I imagine they weren't late round picks. Could have gotten a higher WR or RB instead of deadweight sitting on the bench unless you plan to play match ups. Not a fan of two TEs for the same reason.

    I'd try to move cousins or Watson for a WR if I were you.

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    I don't mind it for mid/late QBs 'cause you can play the match ups every week. But you're never ever ever sitting Gronk unless he's injured.
    Eifert is completely useless on his team.

  6. #66
    Myr said I should dodge roll
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,692
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Pretty much grabbed Eifert last for Gronk's bye week.
    And yeah didn't notice till after I picked my QBs that they both had the same bye week.

  7. #67
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,191
    BG Level
    9

    it's 11 weeks before gronk's bye week bro lol
    start thinking about his bye at week 10

  8. #68
    Shallow and Pedantic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,875
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I drafted Matt Ryan after Wentz due to the injury. Matt Ryan is a solid back up until Wentz comes into play and covers me for his bye week.

    Also, correct me if I am wrong. Waiting on two more for BG $ to pay:


  9. #69

    Fucking mainly auto-draft in BG$. Was doing Albumen and Schah on one screen and the draft on another. I was only able to make a few manual picks.

  10. #70
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    18,443
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Apparently it set me to auto draft and I thought it was on manual because I got the first pick or two I wanted. The next two picks I really didn't want and was shocked at how early it went for cam.

    Oh well. 45 seconds is insane per pick.

  11. #71
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    26,694
    BG Level
    10

    Same. I ended up with three TE's lol.

  12. #72
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,942
    BG Level
    10

    Are we doing BG-West this year or no? No draft has been scheduled.

  13. #73
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    8,606
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    Fucking mainly auto-draft in BG$. Was doing Albumen and Schah on one screen and the draft on another. I was only able to make a few manual picks.
    You suck ass for not setting it on autopick. Had a few ppls in there obviously afk just letting the full time run out for their pick. Thank god the time was set to 45sec a pick or it would have been a 3hr draft.

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

  14. #74
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,189
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I couldn't tell if somebody was complaining about me autodrafting or not as I did take full time a lot. Came pretty quickly after my Kelce pick which was top of the board, but was immediately preceded by Fitzgerald pick which was not top of the board.

  15. #75

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    You suck ass for not setting it on autopick. Had a few ppls in there obviously afk just letting the full time run out for their pick. Thank god the time was set to 45sec a pick or it would have been a 3hr draft.

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    FU! It puts it on autodraft if you do run out of time. I disabled it a couple times for a some of my manual selections. Clock was only 40 secs. You’ll live. Be grateful you get an easy win from the autodraft guy.

  16. #76
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    18,443
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad



    If week 9 doesn't kill me, wentz, suspensions and injuries will.

  17. #77
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    18,443
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Are we doing BG-West this year or no? No draft has been scheduled.
    I don't think anyone stepped up to be commish/start it this year.

  18. #78
    Shallow and Pedantic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,875
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I am currently happy I passed on Leveon at #2 for Kamara. Right now I basically have Leveon when I picked up Conner at the end of the draft.

    Currently feelsgoodman.jpg.

  19. #79
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,191
    BG Level
    9

    I'd much rather have a guy that you know is going to touch the ball 25-30 times a game end of season than a guy that, once Mark Ingram comes back, will touch the ball 10-15 times a game.

  20. #80

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,836
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Oh damn the dude who didn't show also didn't pay? WHAT ARE YOU DOING COMMISH GEEZ #IMPEACH

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. BG Fantasy Baseball 2018-2019
    By Moss in forum Sports
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 2018-08-26, 23:00
  2. Replies: 342
    Last Post: 2017-12-29, 07:44
  3. BG Fantasy Football 2016: Year of the FLEX
    By Omnipotent in forum Sports
    Replies: 271
    Last Post: 2017-01-02, 23:03
  4. BG Fantasy Football 2015: Dynasty in the making
    By Omnipotent in forum Sports
    Replies: 1012
    Last Post: 2016-01-08, 18:30
  5. Replies: 1505
    Last Post: 2015-07-27, 17:52
  6. Replies: 2502
    Last Post: 2014-08-25, 23:00
  7. BG Fantasy Football
    By Verb in forum Sports
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2013-06-28, 05:17