+ Reply to Thread
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Embedding a specific Google Slide

I dunno if this is possible, but I couldn't find it while searching.

Is it possible to add to a google slide embedded code so that when it's displayed it will be on a specific slide?

Their default code looks like this: (note: I changed some of the letters/numbers so it wouldn't link to the slide I'm working on.)

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vQHWmC8-EjpU002Vujs58dfMjFYH_J6c-teZ_o73ucwC2v0swQafdsf0D7sd9v9afIpmz-YEp-1_zbi1arT1tE4/embed?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000" frameborder="0" width="960" height="569" allowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

When I work on the slide, it usually has a long slide name at the end like this:

slide=id.g39273d4982_2_12

Any help is appreciated. I use it for school.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Disregard...after shoving the slide number in a billion places, I finally got it to work. Lol.