FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

October 2019
    Luigi embarks on a dream vacation with Mario and friends upon receiving an invitation to a luxurious hotel. However, his dream quickly becomes a nightmare when King Boo reveals everything had been a ploy to capture Mario and friends. With the assistance of Professor E. Gadd once again, the reluctant and cowardly hero Luigi traverses up and down treacherous floors of the now-ominous hotel on a quest to save them.

Wield the upgraded Poltergust G-00 to slam and blow away the ghosts’ defenses, or summon Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger that can help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone. Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each. For more frenetic multiplayer action, race the timer to clear various objectives on a series of floors in ScareScraper mode. ScareScraper mode can be played online* or locally with up to eight players on four Nintendo Switch systems (additional games required; sold separately).

Key Features

• He may still be cowardly, but Luigi has more tools and abilities at his disposal than ever before. Master Luigi’s new powerful moves of Slam, Suction Shot, and Burst.

• Team up with Professor E. Gadd’s latest invention, Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger able to slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and otherwise help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone.

• Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each at the same time.

• Explore the Last Resort, ascending through its differently themed floors full of quirky contraptions and haunting enemies.

• Race the timer with up to 8 players** to clear objectives on a series of floors in the ScareScraper.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Multiplayer Details
    This spooky, ghost-filled game has something for everyone! You and seven friends can battle it out in three different mini-games on two different teams. Are you #TeamLuigi or #TeamGooigi?

• Ghost Hunt – Defeat ghosts to earn points! The team with the most points wins. Some ghosts are worth more points than others, so pick your targets carefully! There may even be a special ghost hiding in the gravestones!

• Cannon Barrage – Earn points by using your cannon to break targets. The team with the most points wins. Work together with your teammates to collect cannonballs, load the cannon, and fire! Don’t forget that you can steal another player’s cannonball using the Suction Shot!

• Coin Floating – The team that collects the most coins wins. Don’t pop your floaty on the mines that fall from above or you’ll drop all of your coins!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I've been slow playing this the past few days. Not sure if there are bonus floors or anything, but at this point I've got about half of the floors unlocked. There's plenty of backtracking I can/should do, because as much as I feel like I'm vacuuming and checking literally everything, I've left quite a lot of the secrets behind. This may be something I just do post-game rather than bothering now.

Overall, I've really enjoyed this game. There's been one or two things that have just been absolutely aggravating, but they'll make up for it with some level design/bosses that crack me up.

One of the early floors, I think I just walked past something and the whole time I've got the idiot on the virtual boy saying "don't check every nook and cranny" because I'm taking too long, while the hint in the pause menu from him is to basically check every nook and cranny. What do you want from me!?!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Multiplayer DLC Announced
    Spoiler: show

Just when Luigi thought it was safe to get a night’s rest, duty beckons as waves of new ghosts and mini-games arrive as paid downloadable content for the Luigi’s Mansion 3 game on the Nintendo Switch system. With two new expansions planned for 2020, there’s never been a better time to gear up for more ghost hunting.

The Luigi’s Mansion 3 Multiplayer Pack includes both Part 1 and Part 2, which will not be available for individual purchase, and can be pre-purchased starting now for $9.99 in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch.

Luigi’s Mansion 3 Multiplayer Pack Part 1 will arrive by April 30, 2020. The DLC includes three new mini-games for the multiplayer ScreamPark mode. It also introduces three new outfits for Luigi with matching floor themes and new themed ghosts in the cooperative ScareScraper mode. And as a special bonus for those who purchase the DLC, players will receive an in-game Polterpup light called the Flashlight Type-P. Players can use this during Story Mode or ScareScraper.

Luigi’s Mansion 3 Multiplayer Pack Part 2 will launch by July 31, 2020, with additional content and features for both ScreamPark and ScareScraper modes. There will be three more new mini-games for ScreamPark mode, as well as three new ScareScraper outfits with matching floor themes and themed ghosts.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Finished over the weekend. A bit on the short side (16 hours which included me screwing around looking for diamonds/secrets) but other than that thought it was pretty fun and got a few chuckles out of it.